Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SnootchieBootchie

This is a discussion on SnootchieBootchie within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look what is saying to me this chicken thought Paypal, cuz he dont want to logg mesenger and show this ...
Page: 2

PeterPan

Look what is saying to me this chicken thought Paypal, cuz he dont want to logg mesenger and show this face :blink:

Someone need more proves ??

Banned

que idiota eres

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

As kyle has PM'ed me asking to vouch for snootchie i said, i do not vouch for people. This is the reason why, things like this happens and people say, well a moderator on ko4life vouched for him wtf!?!?

Snootchie told me he got scammed 3 times last week and it does not want it to happen again so thats why he wanted dagger first. I tryed to explain to snootchie that if hes doing it via PP then if he does not get dagger he can easily charge back. He refused. He did not want to use trade mod either.

I thought his MSN was hacked at first, he was acting weird, never seen him act this way about something so simple. Anyway i will be taking action very soon if snootchie does not show proof of the first charge back case.

P.s blackbreed disallow snootchie from using ares market section until this is figured out.[/b]
    This is exactly why moderators should not vouch for anyone unless they know them in real life, but lesson learned I guess. I was the one holding onto kyles gear at the time Snootchie was buying from him. He was being very impatient and I actually had to call my brother to log my char to trade to kyle because snoothcie was bitching about how he needed the trade done instantly (red flag). Like Kyle mentioned snootchie wanted the item before paying but when it was suggested use a moderator snootchie magically didnt want to do the trade. There are two reasons for this A) snootchie just got robbed at gunpoint 2 minutes after asking for the item and all of a sudden cant make the trade anymore...or B) He is a lying little shit and was planning on stealing kyles shard the entire time...I'm going with the latter, but who knows.

he wanted to buy my rogue. pfft screw him..

i wonder what bullshit excuse we'll see this time:

"Its not me guys, my brain/mind got database hacked"
    "Not my fault guys, uhh it wasnt me on the character when i got the gbs"
    "I make signatures, therefore, im trustworthy, so it couldnt have been me scamming"
    "I have VIP status, therefore, i didnt scam"
    "Some thief stole into my home and ordered me to chargeback at gunpoint.. i had no choice!"

luls :P

PeterPan

que idiota eres[/b]
    Are you talking to me??

i wonder what bullshit excuse we'll see this time:

"Its not me guys, my brain/mind got database hacked"
    "Not my fault guys, uhh it wasnt me on the character when i got the gbs"
    "I make signatures, therefore, im trustworthy, so it couldnt have been me scamming"
    "I have VIP status, therefore, i didnt scam"
    "Some thief stole into my home and ordered me to chargeback at gunpoint.. i had no choice!"
    luls :P[/b]
    roflll

TheBloodyBeast

ban him

Banned

Are you talking to me??[/b]
    no no snootchie

The king. Senior Member

inever trusted Snootchie, so inever made trade with him lucky me

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

This is exactly why moderators should not vouch for anyone unless they know them in real life, but lesson learned I guess. I was the one holding onto kyles gear at the time Snootchie was buying from him. He was being very impatient and I actually had to call my brother to log my char to trade to kyle because snoothcie was bitching about how he needed the trade done instantly (red flag). Like Kyle mentioned snootchie wanted the item before paying but when it was suggested use a moderator snootchie magically didnt want to do the trade. There are two reasons for this A) snootchie just got robbed at gunpoint 2 minutes after asking for the item and all of a sudden cant make the trade anymore...or B) He is a lying little shit and was planning on stealing kyles shard the entire time...I'm going with the latter, but who knows.[/b]
    lol. Yea kyle, I wish I had asked you what the guys name was that you were doing the trade with, I would have said not to. I knew a while back that he was a sketchy dude, after Ledo sent me a link to a scamming attempt that he tried to pull with someone else. It seems there has never been enough proof to catch him, and somehow he always manages to weazle his way out of it. At least it was a happy ending and you still have the shard, and hopefully he gets banned so he can never try to pull a fast one on someone else.

Boyce

wey!
    hopefully the prick is finnally banned

*waits for snootchies "OMG MY PAYPAL GOT HACKED" post

here we fucking go again

Banned

*waits for snootchies "OMG MY PAYPAL GOT HACKED" post[/b]
    *waits for trip to post the joke that has been posted like 235830 times already and its old and not funny anymore*

Oh wait, he did already!

-_-

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast