Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SnootchieBootchie

This is a discussion on SnootchieBootchie within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last Seen: Today, 05:32 PM On Snootchie's profile. It's 6:23 PM right now, he's already been told of this topic, ...
Page: 3

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

On Snootchie's profile.
    It's 6:23 PM right now, he's already been told of this topic, still thinking of an explanation maybe?

PeterPan

On Snootchie's profile.
    It's 6:32 PM right now, so he is online but still dont show this face and i think never will do it.

I hope be wrong or BAN this guy please.

*waits for trip to post the joke that has been posted like 235830 times already and its old and not funny anymore*

Oh wait, he did already!

-_-[/b]
    exaggerate more

Anyways, it's funny how most people knew he was bullshitting last time he scammed and because he had mods to suck up to he didn't get banned. I wonder what happens this time.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

OK, confirmed. Snootchie made a decision and chose the road of scammerland.
    P.S. - Those of you who ever sold anything to Snootchie via paypal without using the "bill option", don't be surprised if you see a charge back.

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...08210004yk7.png
    And that's that.

lmao, maybe he will make another ko4life account and start making signature for people and get VIP title again.

morph, sorry for the lost.

edit: just proof i speak only of the truth, yet i am still sitting at 40% warn + got suspended countless time.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

fuking douche bag,"most profitable"?....

OK, confirmed. Snootchie made a decision and chose the road of scammerland.
    P.S. - Those of you who ever sold anything to Snootchie via paypal without using the "bill option", don't be surprised if you see a charge back.

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...08210004yk7.png
    And that's that.[/b]
    what a dink

kibal

Since those gbs were mine i think that i should post here , i feel bad for 2 reason 1 for morphine (my real life friend he is like a brother) u know that i dont care the usd lost, and 2nd for blackbreed cose he trusted that guy and he risk his reputation as a mod .
    I only want say 3 things :

1st: snootchie scam prove that ko4life mods/admins/or whatever fail at baning the real scamers

2nd:those that got warn or ban for call snotchie scamer should get unban or remove their warns since they had reason.

3rd : ban snootchie i think that he deserve it .

Banned

Since those gbs were mine i think that i should post here , i feel bad for 2 reason 1 for morphine (my real life friend he is like a brother) u know that i dont care the usd lost, and 2nd for blackbreed cose he trusted that guy and he risk his reputation as a mod .
    I only want say 3 things :

1st: snootchie scam prove that ko4life mods/admins/or whatever fail at baning the real scamers
    2nd:those that got warn or ban for call snotchie scamer should get unban or remove their warns since they had reason.

3rd : ban snootchie i think that he deserve it .[/b]
    How do we fail at banning real scammers? We find them and ban them as we see them. The deal with pyroman and snootchie was very crazy, i was not going to be the person making the decision, seeing as pyroman has connections with gm and other people.

I don't know if anyone got warned for calling snootchie a scammer, give me the names who were warned and i will try to fix the warn issue.

Snootchie has been banned for hours.

How do we fail at banning real scammers?[/b]
    well idk maybe because you're too gullible?

MY COMPUTER GOT HACKED SO I STOLE 600 DOLLARS OMG.

right...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lmao, maybe he will make another ko4life account and start making signature for people and get VIP title again.
    morph, sorry for the lost.

edit: just proof i speak only of the truth, yet i am still sitting at 40% warn + got suspended countless time.[/b]
    its time for you to say

"I TOLD YOU SO"

vandy u might want to look at my warns thanks

Banned

Puppet, no. Saying he was not banned because he made sigs for Admins/mods was not true so your warn stays.

kibal

How do we fail at banning real scammers? We find them and ban them as we see them. The deal with pyroman and snootchie was very crazy, i was not going to be the person making the decision, seeing as pyroman has connections with gm and other people.

I don't know if anyone got warned for calling snootchie a scammer, give me the names who were warned and i will try to fix the warn issue.

Snootchie has been banned for hours.
    [/b]

I just come to my house ( drunk) and read the post didnt even talk with my friend ,aka morphine . So i didnt know that he was banned already .
    And if i said that is cose a lot of people thouhgt he was a scamer when the pyromans thing thats all .Like i said before i only feel bad for blackbreed since we did the trade cose he said us he trust him 1000% .
    220$ r like 170 € , i waste more money today only drinking vodka and doing other things that wont mention here lolz .

I just come to my house ( drunk) and read the post didnt even talk with my friend ,aka morphine . So i didnt know that he was banned already .
    And if i said that is cose a lot of people thouhgt he was a scamer when the pyromans thing thats all .Like i said before i only feel bad for blackbreed since we did the trade cose he said us he trust him 1000% .
    220$ r like 170 € , i waste more money today only drinking vodka and doing other things that wont mention here lolz .[/b]
    sucking dog&#39;s penis gets pretty expensive :<

but ya, I TOLD YOU SO!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast