Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl.... if snootchie aint banned... shows that admins are messed up.. theres enuf evidence of snootchie gettin the money.. and ...
Page: 11

rofl.... if snootchie aint banned... shows that admins are messed up.. theres enuf evidence of snootchie gettin the money.. and scamming it

rofl.... if snootchie aint banned... shows that admins are messed up.. theres enuf evidence of snootchie gettin the money.. and scamming it[/b]
    okay frukwan learn to read.

there was some evidence that he scammed. but the evidence that the guy selling him the gb's hacked him..is much more..not to mention sorta conteracts the scam part.

frukwan why dont you just get a ticket to the netherlands and suck pyro's cock in person? its easier than over the internet.

p.s. while your at it bring salmin with you. i can see hes been eyeing pyro for days. he really wants him.

good idea , thanks for the info bud.

maybe snootchie will make u a sig now

hey np fruk. glad i could help. maybe later i will teach you how to pk? just pm me ingame.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

hey np fruk. glad i could help. maybe later i will teach you how to pk? just pm me ingame.[/b]
    Teach him how to pk, that's funny.

Psy

*awaits warn/ban/mute For abusing some of the admins little pet that makes them sigs*[/b]
    If you were to be banned, it would be for the amount of useless posts you have made in the past few days

To Frukwan: The mods and admins have been watching Pyroman for over a week now. I was personally contacted by a member to keep my eye on him.

hey np fruk. glad i could help. maybe later i will teach you how to pk? just pm me ingame.[/b]
    maybe ur a little to good for us all here ?

maybe ur a little to good for us all here ?[/b]
    i wouldnt doubt it...

Banned

If you were to be banned, it would be for the amount of useless posts you have made in the past few days

To Frukwan: The mods and admins have been watching Pyroman for over a week now. I was personally contacted by a member to keep my eye on him.[/b]
    then maybe you should turn then ban stick on your self , for the usless topic you made then closed in hall of shame. .

because snoothies donated too the site and made you all sigs. he doesnt get banned. hmmmmmm just ban them both fixes both problems.

LMAO just noticed 10%warn GG , G G ,

Banned

then maybe you should turn then ban stick on your self , for the usless topic you made then closed in hall of shame. .

because snoothies donated too the site and made you all sigs. he doesnt get banned. hmmmmmm just ban them both fixes both problems.

LMAO just noticed 10%warn GG , G G , [/b]

that why u don't fuck with admins / mods =p

Psy

I would have warned you multiple times if I could, you're spewing spam and flames all over the forum.

YOUR AN IDIOT[/b]
    Is the post you made in the "useless topic" I made in the Hall of Shame section. Bumping a 2 year old topic just adds to the list of stupid things you've been doing. Also,

*awaits warn/ban/mute For abusing some of the admins little pet that makes them sigs*[/b]
    That was a post by its self, so don't tell me you're not trying to get banned.

that why u don't fuck with admins / mods =p[/b]
    true... ive gotten 20% of this 1 post.. and i aint done nothin lol..

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Sean dunno wtf is going on with you against us, but I've warned you cuz you bumped an OLD topic (since may '06).

I lol'ed. Really.

So the guy who lost $600 gets banned but the guy whos account MYSTERIOUSLY GETZ HAX3D -- Right in the middle of the trade has the audacity to say:
    Hes banned thats all i really wanted, what ever happens to me i couldn't care less i have no accounts to go to now everything was taken from and i dont give a fuck if anyone believes me or not i wont be logging back onto ko4life or this game anymore. I wont be logging on MSN anymore to be reminded of the game so to all of those who do know me very well i apologize for the circumstances. what ever happens to me is up to the mods now.[/b]
    I lol'ed. Again. Quick, to the batmobile there on to us! /dissapear.
    And I guess I should start making sigs again, apparently thats a nice way to earn money.

Banned

I lol'ed. Really.

So the guy who lost $600 gets banned but the guy whos account MYSTERIOUSLY GETZ HAX3D -- Right in the middle of the trade has the audacity to say:
    I lol'ed. Again. Quick, to the batmobile there on to us! /dissapear.
    And I guess I should start making sigs again, apparently thats a nice way to earn money.[/b]
    Cause he's been hacked by the guy who sold his gbs

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast