Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jeeez Im not blocked on your msn list...
Page: 13

Banned

Jeeez Im not blocked on your msn list

Patel

haha you got scammed good for you.

sexy Owa

Yea i realized that a couple pages back, Arguing with some of these people is absurd and pointless. If they think one copy pasted MSN conversation is more proof then what i have given so far, then so be it. I believe it was ron white that said " You cant argue with stupid" correct me if im wrong tho ( might be Nancy Greggs o.O ). Their vain and worthless opinion in the end means nothing, its a mods ruling/ decision.
    Also thanks for the support Owa, bknight, cynextime , someon3, DingDong, parasitic, frankie and anyone else i missed.

And as for yOOiMbacK and Frukwan those warns are the admins way of saying that you should leave...
    "taking orders" as in "Selling" ... "Selling those items on every server" I added it to the main topic you can find a bit more information about it there if you don't mind reading.[/b]
    it was ron white

This is really fucked up, why does the guy that get scammed 600 dollars gets a ban?

Sure he violated the rules when admins asked him not to sell items for USD on KO4LIFE, but there is no solid proof of him scamming.

Yet this snootch dude is still on this forum with probably 60 gold bars in his account, under a different name, only because he faked a few screenshots WHICH SHOWED NO EVIDENCE OF PYROMAN scam him / hack him.

I have personally purchased from Pyroman, and everything went fine. He even offered to deliver the items first, and I could have easily scammed him over 1500 USD.

Snootch: do you really think this guy would actually go through all the trouble to hack your msn, delete your char, take your fucking chitins +7 when he can basically have whatever he wants in any server? You must be ridiculously out of your mind, and it is a joke how people actually believed you.

Good to know these corrupted moderators never get replaced.

PS: this case is a lot like Majix / BabyBash case don't you guys think?

St0neColdKill3r

I have personally purchased from Pyroman, and everything went fine. He even offered to deliver the items first, and I could have easily scammed him over 1500 USD.[/b]
    Friend of mine had similar deal with him and nothing went wrong.

Won't comment either way on any of this as i wasn't involved and seems this forums decision has been made.

I'm simply pointing out that $600 seems a lil low in comparison to some of the deals pyro did do.

This is really fucked up, why does the guy that get scammed 600 dollars gets a ban?

Sure he violated the rules when admins asked him not to sell items for USD on KO4LIFE, but there is no solid proof of him scamming.

Yet this snootch dude is still on this forum with probably 60 gold bars in his account, under a different name, only because he faked a few screenshots WHICH SHOWED NO EVIDENCE OF PYROMAN scam him / hack him.

I have personally purchased from Pyroman, and everything went fine. He even offered to deliver the items first, and I could have easily scammed him over 1500 USD.

Snootch: do you really think this guy would actually go through all the trouble to hack your msn, delete your char, take your fucking chitins +7 when he can basically have whatever he wants in any server? You must be ridiculously out of your mind, and it is a joke how people actually believed you.

Good to know these corrupted moderators never get replaced.

PS: this case is a lot like Majix / BabyBash case don't you guys think?[/b]
    i agree 100% , weve seen in this topic how mods take sides of ppl they know.... i mean... i got even 20% warn from this topic just for stating my opinion ..

if snootchie isnt banned here there is something wrong .. he has no evidence backing his story up.. yet pyro has done so many sucesful usd trades and never been involved in a scam.. ive also personally traded alot of items with him and he has done items first.......

After reading all 10 pages ive only gathered a couple useful things.

1. Pyro gave snootchie gbs
    2. Snootchie never paid for gbs.

I dont see the complications, regardless of getting hacked or not pay the man what you owe.

Also i really dont understand why a man capable of db hacking would just target you..

StoneColdAngel

PS: this case is a lot like Majix / BabyBash case don't you guys think?[/b]
    Thats exactly what I thought at the very beginning :P Pretty sad this could happen once again ><

ye rofl... if he was db hacker i dont think hed waste his time with chitins 7 imo........

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

"taking orders" as in "Selling" ... "Selling those items on every server" I added it to the main topic you can find a bit more information about it there if you don&#39;t mind reading.[/b]
    Yea I know that but I could put "Selling CS +10 in every server for $100" on my name if I wanted to. That proves absolutely nothing :huh:

Yea I know that but I could put "Selling CS +10 in every server for $100" on my name if I wanted to. That proves absolutely nothing :huh:[/b]
    Lets get 1 fact straight, the guy in his msn that is selling all kind of stuff for usd, HE IS NOT A DB HACKER, all he did was abuse the hellsgarem letterbug and sent +3s and +9s to his chars in every char.

Banned

grow the fuck up shark, you ask for this topic to be closed for arguements many of which you started yourself. no SOLID proof has been provided that snootchie did this, or that he did not. until then he will not be banned. the only ban thats going to come out of you posting in this topic will be your own, i recommend you find somewhere else to post your bullshit.
    snootchie has done many trades and sales on carnac west, ive seen how he handles his sales and purchases and i found it to be very respectable. i do not believe he did any of the things pyro is accusing him of, yes its very fishy but it doesnt prove anything. nearly everyone on this forum has been blamed for things they did not do, myself included. i believe snootchie until somebody shows real reason not to.

as for you snootchie you&#39;ve done your part in defending yourself, posting further will only encourage our pre mature forum members to flame and argue further. as your servers mod ill be more then happy to oversee and mediate any trades you take part in, so that people feel more secure until all this garbage is over with.[/b]
    theres no solid evidence from either side you fukin chink , this post is pathetic all you mod are behin snootichie for the sigs and what you think he is trustable , may i just point out you know fuck alll!, as youve just haf to remove a modbecause he was selling many gbs on many different servers. show how much you lot know!

get back too you gold farming.

all we know is that snootchie recieved his gb and didnt pay pyro , and i read that snootchie made another account to hold some gb ... so that one got hacked aswell ..... get a grip. and close tis topic . because like ive said you mod back this little idiot snootchie , he needs banning. and you wont do that because there wont be any new sigs.

so its pointless even coming here to argue your case.

Hmmmmm.... such a big topic i see after i come back from macao~! the hotels were so darn nice!... <3 The Venetian xD

uhh anyways, this topic really is pretty weird, no offence to neither side.... but these are simply my own opinions after reading through these 10 pages.

1. It does seem very weird reading snootchie&#39;s responses in the first 2 pages, it seems (in my opinion) like someone whos desperately trying to cover something up or something suspicious is going on...

2. Having so much accidents coincidentally occuring right after a trade is pretty rare, however, not impossible, since i&#39;ve known cases like these that have happened, but i gotta say... its pretty darn unlucky/rare >.<"........ But weird thing is this time, all of snootchie&#39;s accounts got hacked (since he claims they have same password) yet his ko4life account is clean and untouched..... hmm if u use same pw for a lotta accounts, wouldnt your ko4life password be teh same too? :S

3. About the whole sheref thing, its pretty weird isnt it, how he is banned but yet some other people have sold huge loads of GB&#39;s on many servers or sold stuff for friends, and yet they dont recieve similar treatments. (because i have traded with sheref via wu, and trades went perfectly fine....)

4. This really is only a word for word fight, since neither side really provided solid proof....

5. Even though curly&#39;s posts seem to be full of hatred or flames or whatnot, they really present a good point about this scenario, its pretty well thought of....

It also fits that his account is kinda not very old. He than made Sigs for every1 to gathr "friends" and vouchers, did some good trades and for the final he pulls off the big showdown scam.

Just my opinion about this. ^^[/b]
    Yeah :/ i remember a lot of his vouchers were simply people that just had their sigs made by him :S Making signatures can simply be an interest for him, and he simply really enjoys it, so it wouldnt really be sacrificing his time, when its something one enjoys.

if he did, why would he make the topic saying snootchi scammed him. woudlnt HE NOT want anything to be noticed of it on ko4life?[/b]
    I also agree with this.... i dont think a guy who just jacked something would go broadcasting lies about what happened, even if what he says is totally opposite from the truth...

P.S.: Anyways i have nothing against snootchie honestly, infact, im very very thankful for him making my avatar and sig for me, i just like being the devil&#39;s advocate :S

P.S.II: Snootchie, if you really didnt do this, hope you dont get mad at me...... cuz the situation does look pretty fishy :S

Banned

I also agree with this.... i dont think a guy who just jacked something would go broadcasting lies about what happened, even if what he says is totally opposite from the truth...[/b]
    You guys don&#39;t get it...I mean ofc you dont want it to be heard, but if you actually know the other guy is going to make a topic, better make yours first so people will believe you instead of the other guy that didn&#39;t even talk yet

Just my opinion though, maybe im not advanced enough in "Sherlocking"

Lets get 1 fact straight, the guy in his msn that is selling all kind of stuff for usd, HE IS NOT A DB HACKER, all he did was abuse the hellsgarem letterbug and sent +3s and +9s to his chars in every char.[/b]
    +1. Why do you think letter was disabled lol? There was a bug where you could letter in between servers, including hellsgarem.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast