Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Snootch: do you really think this guy would actually go through all the trouble to hack your msn, delete your ...
Page: 14

Banned

Snootch: do you really think this guy would actually go through all the trouble to hack your msn, delete your char, take your fucking chitins +7 when he can basically have whatever he wants in any server? You must be ridiculously out of your mind, and it is a joke how people actually believed you.[/b]
    +1 i dont know how ppl believe this lol
    its easy just think a little.
    if he can acces db and hack any1 on any server. would he ratter give 60 (first) and later get back hes gb + some chitins+7 lol
    worst history i ever heard lol.

P.S: me dog have eated my homework sorry teacher ^^. :lol:

+1 i dont know how ppl believe this lol
    its easy just think a little.
    if he can acces db and hack any1 on any server. would he ratter give 60 (first) and later get back hes gb + some chitins+7 lol
    worst history i ever heard lol.

P.S: me dog have eated my homework sorry teacher ^^. :lol:[/b]

hmm damn lol thats a really good point that i didnt even think of >.<" That really is a strong arguement for pyroman&#39;s side..

rofllmao

Yea i realized that a couple pages back, Arguing with some of these people is absurd and pointless. If they think one copy pasted MSN conversation is more proof then what i have given so far, then so be it. I believe it was ron white that said " You cant argue with stupid" correct me if im wrong tho ( might be Nancy Greggs o.O ). Their vain and worthless opinion in the end means nothing, its a mods ruling/ decision.
    Also thanks for the support Owa, bknight, cynextime , someon3, DingDong, parasitic, frankie and anyone else i missed.

And as for yOOiMbacK and Frukwan those warns are the admins way of saying that you should leave...
    "taking orders" as in "Selling" ... "Selling those items on every server" I added it to the main topic you can find a bit more information about it there if you don&#39;t mind reading.[/b]
    well . when someone say the truth this happen ?

This is really fucked up, why does the guy that get scammed 600 dollars gets a ban?

Sure he violated the rules when admins asked him not to sell items for USD on KO4LIFE, but there is no solid proof of him scamming.

Yet this snootch dude is still on this forum with probably 60 gold bars in his account, under a different name, only because he faked a few screenshots WHICH SHOWED NO EVIDENCE OF PYROMAN scam him / hack him.

I have personally purchased from Pyroman, and everything went fine. He even offered to deliver the items first, and I could have easily scammed him over 1500 USD.

Snootch: do you really think this guy would actually go through all the trouble to hack your msn, delete your char, take your fucking chitins +7 when he can basically have whatever he wants in any server? You must be ridiculously out of your mind, and it is a joke how people actually believed you.

Good to know these corrupted moderators never get replaced.

PS: this case is a lot like Majix / BabyBash case don&#39;t you guys think?[/b]
    +1 true words

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

i agree 100% , weve seen in this topic how mods take sides of ppl they know.... i mean... i got even 20% warn from this topic just for stating my opinion ..

if snootchie isnt banned here there is something wrong .. he has no evidence backing his story up.. yet pyro has done so many sucesful usd trades and never been involved in a scam.. ive also personally traded alot of items with him and he has done items first.......[/b]

Last warn was given by Vandy about drunkenmaster&#39;s pk vid, ANY warn was by this topic, my warn on you was in June lol. So don&#39;t lie.

arko

After reading this heavy heavy post

You did the trade 60 gbs. Shouldn&#39;t you have paid for them? Regardless how you got hacked later? You purchase an item, you pay for it isn&#39;t that how it&#39;s suppose to be.

After you buy an item with credit in any transaction, and then it fuks up on you, it&#39;s not the seller&#39;s fault. Doesn&#39;t seem to me what happened afterwards is significant at all Snootch dude, you have to pay them up or you are a scammer, REGARDLESS if you got hacked (So you say_).

Just an honest opinion from an innocent bystander~

if you buy a cell phone, and then it gets stolen by a dirty bum. You would go for the asshole that stole it of course. oh btw, that&#39;s if you BOUGHT it to begin with.

After reading this heavy heavy post

You did the trade 60 gbs. Shouldn&#39;t you have paid for them? Regardless how you got hacked later? You purchase an item, you pay for it isn&#39;t that how it&#39;s suppose to be.

After you buy an item with credit in any transaction, and then it fuks up on you, it&#39;s not the seller&#39;s fault. Doesn&#39;t seem to me what happened afterwards is significant at all Snootch dude, you have to pay them up or you are a scammer, REGARDLESS if you got hacked (So you say_).
    Just an honest opinion from an innocent bystander~

if you buy a cell phone, and then it gets stolen by a dirty bum. You would go for the asshole that stole it of course. oh btw, that&#39;s if you BOUGHT it to begin with.[/b]
    his story is that the guy who sold him the gb&#39;s hacked him. and thats why he didnt pay. hes not saying he got hacked by some random guy. in that case then yes he would be a scammer.

Last warn was given by Vandy about drunkenmaster&#39;s pk vid, ANY warn was by this topic, my warn on you was in June lol. So don&#39;t lie.[/b]
    This made me laugh.

Banned

This is funny. I was gone for 3 weeks only to find this awesome thread. Sheer entertainment.

A database hacker doesn&#39;t need to send you 600 dollars in order to hack you. ROFL

I also find it funny how Snootchie knew that pyroman&#39;s account was connected with a mod&#39;s account. I bet it was Frankie who revealed this to you, didn&#39;t he?

Oh lets not forget the fact that Frankie vouched for snootchie and encouraged pyroman to do a usd trade, but ironically pyroman got banned for doing a usd trade. That makes perfect sense.

Personally, I am with Snootchie. I love it when people get away with scams. It&#39;s a talent. Don&#39;t let them push you around snootchie. You are number 1.

hey... he makes sigs for mods, leave him alone! scammer or not!

Banned

hey... he makes sigs for mods, leave him alone! scammer or not![/b]
    I agree completely. It&#39;s not what you see, it&#39;s what you can prove. Obviously, the ko4life equivalent of proof is getting drunk, flinging shit on your self and randomly slaping your dick on the keyboard. Surprisingly, the ko4life moderators will accept that as proof and ban the person who accused you.

Banned

This is really fucked up, why does the guy that get scammed 600 dollars gets a ban?

Sure he violated the rules when admins asked him not to sell items for USD on KO4LIFE, but there is no solid proof of him scamming.

Yet this snootch dude is still on this forum with probably 60 gold bars in his account, under a different name, only because he faked a few screenshots WHICH SHOWED NO EVIDENCE OF PYROMAN scam him / hack him.

I have personally purchased from Pyroman, and everything went fine. He even offered to deliver the items first, and I could have easily scammed him over 1500 USD.

Snootch: do you really think this guy would actually go through all the trouble to hack your msn, delete your char, take your fucking chitins +7 when he can basically have whatever he wants in any server? You must be ridiculously out of your mind, and it is a joke how people actually believed you.

Good to know these corrupted moderators never get replaced.[/b]
    I totally agree with you.
    Also it doesnt make any sense to me , lets just say pyroman has access to usko dbs (lol).
    Why the fuck would he go trough the whole trouble and get banned here , why the hell would he take snootchies crappy stuff while he can make +10/5&#39;s ?
    This is just retarded snootchie should get banned , honestly.

Unr4ted

I totally agree with you.
    Also it doesnt make any sense to me , lets just say pyroman has access to usko dbs (lol).
    Why the fuck would he go trough the whole trouble and get banned here , why the hell would he take snootchies crappy stuff while he can make +10/5&#39;s ?
    This is just retarded snootchie should get banned , honestly.[/b]
    isnt it ovious?

This is funny. I was gone for 3 weeks only to find this awesome thread. Sheer entertainment.

A database hacker doesn&#39;t need to send you 600 dollars in order to hack you. ROFL

I also find it funny how Snootchie knew that pyroman&#39;s account was connected with a mod&#39;s account. I bet it was Frankie who revealed this to you, didn&#39;t he?

Oh lets not forget the fact that Frankie vouched for snootchie and encouraged pyroman to do a usd trade, but ironically pyroman got banned for doing a usd trade. That makes perfect sense.
    Personally, I am with Snootchie. I love it when people get away with scams. It&#39;s a talent. Don&#39;t let them push you around snootchie. You are number 1.[/b]
    And they put us in the mentally Challeneged group :lol:

Obviously, the ko4life equivalent of proof is getting drunk, flinging shit on your self and randomly slaping your dick on the keyboard.[/b]

Banned

Good to know these corrupted moderators never get replaced.

PS: this case is a lot like Majix / BabyBash case don&#39;t you guys think?[/b]

The most intelligent post in this topic.

Guess I&#39;m gonna go practice photoshop, lol.

DON&#39;T WORRY, I PROMISE I WON&#39;T SCAM ANYONE.