Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That topic was bumped by yubber also he is selling via PP. Psy is still investigating so have patience.[/b] lmao, ...
Page: 16

That topic was bumped by yubber also he is selling via PP. Psy is still investigating so have patience.[/b]
    lmao, nice lie. he made the thread on july 14th and he used the bump function to keep it on the first page. I just happen to see his thread while browsing through Ares market.

I suspect the following:

either

Snootch will remain unbanned, and continue to make sigs on KO4LIFE to please everybody

or

His account will be banned, but he will be provided with another account under another nick with edited post counts and joined dates.

on top of that, I have been thinking. with all these USD trades I have done via ko4life, I never had any intention to scam people. I have thought of it, but for some reason, I just couldn't do it. I find it very unethical, which it is. Makes me wonder how people make up their mind when they decide to commit a crime in regards to murder / robbing bank etc..
    However, the fact that Snootch is able to scam 60 gold bars, and plan out a thread full of shit, and still browsing in this forum where people know he is a scammer. That is just rather amazing. Superb.
    Yet I do believe in karma.

/ ownd, cant believe hes still roaming these forums... wake up and ban him!

btw i am seriously selling sigs for non-bannable ko4life account!

I suspect the following:

either

Snootch will remain unbanned, and continue to make sigs on KO4LIFE to please everybody

or

His account will be banned, but he will be provided with another account under another nick with edited post counts and joined dates.[/b]
    WAIT. Where have I heard that before

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Yet I do believe in karma.[/b]
    That makes 2 of us.
    I never even thought of scamming anyone because I knew that if I did it would get back to me someday.
    For me friends > any game in this world.

StoneColdAngel

That topic was bumped by yubber also he is selling via PP. Psy is still investigating so have patience.[/b]
    And you find it normal to allow some1 whos under investigation to be allowed to sell for USD? Quite funny :P

yup, had plenty of chances to scam hundreds of items, never did tho :P

Banned

And you find it normal to allow some1 whos under investigation to be allowed to sell for USD? Quite funny :P[/b]
    I have not read all the information so i do not know 100% of this accusation. I know psy is investigating and blackbreed is the current Ares market mod so if he has read this he can make a judgment about that. I can not because i have not read through this topic yet. He is not selling everything for WU, its PP so i really don't see the harm in that.

Banned

Actually what's happenning makes no hell of a sense. Snootchie is still SELLING on these damn forums...Ok maybe he didnt hack or shit but if he was included in a hacking story that is not even resolved yet. So here's a hint. DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO SELL

Sry, but llike we say here, only stupid people don't change their mind.

Pyroman shut up. When you did a trade with me you used a different MSN, you wouldnt tell me your name, you wanted to show me the items on a trade character, wouldnt tell me how you got a +8 full shell set on girakon when it doesnt even exist. You were obviously going to try and scam me too, I was never even going to trade with you before I even added you, I was just setting you up to show everyone for Psy how your a stupid ass scammer.( This all happend BEFORE snootchie was scammed) Even if you did do like 2 sucessful trades its called uping your reputation, no one would want to do a trade with someone who has no tradeing experience now would they? Now you have the balls to point the finger at the real victim to get the heat off you? Seriously weak.

mrsownage, whats so hard about shell set on girakon -.- ? just because u added his msn doesnt make him a scammer...

He said, she said.

My fucking god grow the fuck up you stupid SHEEP.

Going through 12 pages of this retarded topic I have yet to see ANY real evidence other than one person's word against another. MSN longs ESPECIALLY COPY/PASTED MSN logs are a fucking JOKE, they can not even begin to be trusted or even considered in the slightest.

I find it hilarious how all the trolls of the forum group together to try to gang up on one person and scream "BAN" while lacking any evidence and then when you confront them on this they scream "ADMIN ABUSE", "ADMIN PET". You people are fucking sheep. Nothing more.

Give some real evidence to prove your case or take your lynching crew of retards elsewhere.

Pyroman was banned for something COMPLETELY unrelated and that ban will remain.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

lol this topic is still open
    why ya dont close it XD
    otherwise it will neva come 2 an end :wacko:

Banned

He said, she said.

My fucking god grow the fuck up you stupid SHEEP.

Going through 12 pages of this retarded topic I have yet to see ANY real evidence other than one person's word against another. MSN longs ESPECIALLY COPY/PASTED MSN logs are a fucking JOKE, they can not even begin to be trusted or even considered in the slightest.

I find it hilarious how all the trolls of the forum group together to try to gang up on one person and scream "BAN" while lacking any evidence and then when you confront them on this they scream "ADMIN ABUSE", "ADMIN PET". You people are fucking sheep. Nothing more.

Give some real evidence to prove your case or take your lynching crew of retards elsewhere.

Pyroman was banned for something COMPLETELY unrelated and that ban will remain.[/b]
    I agree with Eric because obviously Snootchie's claim of being targeted by a database hacker on a lvl 52 account was BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIAAVAAAAAAAABLE. We are all dirty sheeps. I have to confess, because I am a dirty sheep, I didn't believe Snootchie at first, but Eric obviously opened my eyes. Thank you Eric. You are the best.

Banned

I agree with Eric because obviously Snootchie's claim of being targeted by a database hacker on a lvl 52 account was BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIAAVAAAAAAAABLE. We are all dirty sheeps. I have to confess, because I am a dirty sheep, I didn't believe Snootchie at first, but Eric obviously opened my eyes. Thank you Eric. You are the best.[/b]
    So wait regardless of anything how does any of that shit have anything to do with someone claiming he is a scammer? There is still no evidence of him scamming anything...

I was just wondering why I couldn't spot you at this troll convention moe, and here you are. All that's left is for private to show up so this thread can truly be a complete cesspool of ko4life trolls.