Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is still no evidence of him scamming anything...[/b] why do u need proof of him scamming when he admitted ...
Page: 17

There is still no evidence of him scamming anything...[/b]
    why do u need proof of him scamming when he admitted he got the 60 gbs and didnt pay? and then shortly after he says he got hacked by dling a ko patch. i mean sure theres no proof that he is lying and no proof he really got hacked except a bunch of ss i could make myself in 5 minutes. of course you're gonna believe your friend but even the best of friends can become scammers at any time. greed>ethics for many people.

why do u need proof of him scamming when he admitted he got the 60 gbs and didnt pay? and then shortly after he says he got hacked by dling a ko patch. i mean sure theres no proof that he is lying and no proof he really got hacked except a bunch of ss i could make myself in 5 minutes. of course you're gonna believe your friend but even the best of friends can become scammers at any time. greed>ethics for many people.[/b]

First sentence said it all, nothing personal not trolling, still just hard to believe 8 pages later theres even still a question about this.
    Take 60gbs have them in your possesion, and not pay for them. Then try to sell other items on other servers, while knowing that your accounts might be compromised, fishy at best. Weird convo on MSN btw... found the alleged keylogger yet?

He said, she said.

My fucking god grow the fuck up you stupid SHEEP.

Going through 12 pages of this retarded topic I have yet to see ANY real evidence other than one person's word against another. MSN longs ESPECIALLY COPY/PASTED MSN logs are a fucking JOKE, they can not even begin to be trusted or even considered in the slightest.

I find it hilarious how all the trolls of the forum group together to try to gang up on one person and scream "BAN" while lacking any evidence and then when you confront them on this they scream "ADMIN ABUSE", "ADMIN PET". You people are fucking sheep. Nothing more.

Give some real evidence to prove your case or take your lynching crew of retards elsewhere.

Pyroman was banned for something COMPLETELY unrelated and that ban will remain.[/b]
    Unfortunately that is how a forum work, 100% of those ppl in Hall of Shame were banned based on the "He said, she said, MSN logs" etc.

Good to know, you came out just to defend this one kid though.

I will make sure when I do get a chance to scam, I would do so and fuck the person over since MSN logs are "fucking JOKE"

How exactly do you plan to provide proof via net? IP chase? FBI shit? Internet police?

Every transaction done online is through MSN. ON TOP OF THAT, THIS KID BASICALLY SAID I TOOK 60 GBS, AND NEVER PAID, BUT HE DATA BASE HACKED ME AND TOOK IT BACK. ok, so please do tell me, where exactly is the proof of this? His retarded MSN proof, and bunch of screenshots which I could make within less than a minute? LOL

This thread actually was never about Pyroman getting banned, it is about how Snootch scammed and gets away + with all these mods defending him. Although I do find it funny about Pyroman's banned, everyone is capable of doing USD trades except for him. Not like he really cares anyways, most of his customers aren't from KO4LIFE to begin with.

Admin / Mod abuse has been under this section quite a few time, but they tend to be ignored because they get deleted / moved / locked etc.

Problems never get solved.

Fucking pathetic.

PS: one my of speculation is about to come true.

PS1: If you actually take a look at Snootch's reply on first page, each and every one of them entertains me.

btw snootch my sig is quite outdated, want to make me a new one?

mrsownage, whats so hard about shell set on girakon -.- ? just because u added his msn doesnt make him a scammer...[/b]

Its a priest shell set, no one has a full shell set but benbens wife, who still has it. :X

Its a priest shell set, no one has a full shell set but benbens wife, who still has it. :X[/b]
    how would u know?

you have kohack and can see everyone's items?

Unfortunately that is how a forum work, 100% of those ppl in Hall of Shame were banned based on the "He said, she said, MSN logs" etc.

Good to know, you came out just to defend this one kid though.

I will make sure when I do get a chance to scam, I would do so and fuck the person over since MSN logs are "fucking JOKE"

How exactly do you plan to provide proof via net? IP chase? FBI shit? Internet police?

Every transaction done online is through MSN. ON TOP OF THAT, THIS KID BASICALLY SAID I TOOK 60 GBS, AND NEVER PAID, BUT HE DATA BASE HACKED ME AND TOOK IT BACK. ok, so please do tell me, where exactly is the proof of this? His retarded MSN proof, and bunch of screenshots which I could make within less than a minute? LOL

This thread actually was never about Pyroman getting banned, it is about how Snootch scammed and gets away + with all these mods defending him. Although I do find it funny about Pyroman's banned, everyone is capable of doing USD trades except for him. Not like he really cares anyways, most of his customers aren't from KO4LIFE to begin with.

Admin / Mod abuse has been under this section quite a few time, but they tend to be ignored because they get deleted / moved / locked etc.

Problems never get solved.

Fucking pathetic.

PS: one my of speculation is about to come true.

PS1: If you actually take a look at Snootch's reply on first page, each and every one of them entertains me.

btw snootch my sig is quite outdated, want to make me a new one?[/b]
    Ok let's play it your way.

Snootchie has an unconfirmed story with some evidence to back it up.

Pyroman on the other hand is IP linked to Sheref who was selling GBs for turks on ALL server yet claims he would never do anything with turks. So he gets caught in a lie.

Originally all I cared to look at was Pyroman's evidence and quite obviously it was non existant and now that I actually know where his source of GBs are from I really could care less.

Pyroman was banned for selling stuff for USD with a recent account creation date after being warned MULTIPLE times.

I find it hilarious people claim that I'm friends with snootchie or something... Apart from requesting a signature I have never messaged him, I don't have his MSN and I've never had a conversation with him.

------------------
    Regarding admin abuse/mod abuse, there has been countless accusations that were never backed up and were quite laughable and at this point it's just getting old and people are going to get shown the door pretty soon.

Ok let's play it your way.

Snootchie has an unconfirmed story with some evidence to back it up.

Pyroman on the other hand is IP linked to Sheref who was selling GBs for turks on ALL server yet claims he would never do anything with turks. So he gets caught in a lie.

Originally all I cared to look at was Pyroman's evidence and quite obviously it was non existant and now that I actually know where his source of GBs are from I really could care less.

Pyroman was banned for selling stuff for USD with a recent account creation date after being warned MULTIPLE times.

I find it hilarious people claim that I'm friends with snootchie or something... Apart from requesting a signature I have never messaged him, I don't have his MSN and I've never had a conversation with him.

------------------
    Regarding admin abuse/mod abuse, there has been countless accusations that were never backed up and were quite laughable and at this point it's just getting old and people are going to get shown the door pretty soon.[/b]
    I did like to see Snootch's evidence, which you think is even valid enough to back himself up, while everyone else thinks otherwise. Please do enlighten / educate us, because it seems you and I aren't on the same floor. You have played KO long enough to know all these tricks in Snootch's screenshot, yet you are blind as fuck, database hacker? ORLY!!!!!!!!! So Snootch gets caught in a big lie. Ban pls?

So Pyroman is linked to Sheref, but Sheref vouched Snootch and ended up backstabbing him? Quite a coincidence. This doesn't even play a part against Pyroman in any ways, I wouldn't even be surprised if Sheref teamed up with Snootch and fucked Pyroman over. However, I dont have proof, but neither do you.

Why exactly was Pyroman warned for selling items for USD in the first place? Was it because of his post counts? Or was it because of his join dates? How are these relevent in the first place anyways. On top of that, we still have people with low post counts browsing in ko4life doing transactions all the time, some could be scammers and some could be legit. Why does Pyroman get special "treatments" anyway.

I thought the reason why Trustability Section was removed was because Mods finally realized Post Counts / Vouchers / Join dates, is irrelevent for one's behavior anyways. We have already seen Babybash, a former Vent Mod turns around and scam people, and now Snootch, a guy with 1000+ posts and making sig for people on this forum and turn out to be a 60 gbs scammer, (which he admit to take, and never paid).

Plenty of people have dealt with Pyroman, and the ammount could easily be well over 500 per transaction. You really think this guy would scam people when he offered to give items first and get money later? This is like doing a WU transaction via Paypal, instead he is in 100% risk, not the buyer.

As for admin abuse, ya well you know why it was never backed up? Because when someone take like 5 minutes to upload all the screenshots and make a post, it takes about 1 sec for mods/admins to delete LOL. I wonder fucking why.

edit: please tell me what do you need in order for Snootch to get banned. Gimme a request which you will accept as a proof, because apparently when he clearly stated he took 60 gbs without a payment, wasn't enough. I am pretty sure if I go to Bestbuy and grab a Wii and walk out the door without a payment, I am consider as a thief, and I will be put in jail. AND NO, I WILL NOT GET TO KEEP THE WII EITHER, SO IT DOESNT MATTER EVEN IF HE IS A DATABASE HACKER AND GET HIS 60 GBS BACK.

Actually I found some proof

now before we did this trade he sent me a money request on paypal [600$]and said i need to accept it after i get the GBs on my account. All was going great i was logging into paypal i was at the loading screen where it says "loading" "logging in" and it was taking awhile like always... so i decided to log back on my account to double check that i didn't accept 2mill instead of 2bill. Now thats when i started panicking all i saw when i logged in was that i was lvl0 with unkown class and i couldn't log so i alt-tab to my paypal and declined the trade. logged off and restarted my PC to see if this shit wasn't anything to do with my PC while re-logging i remembered reading a post from grim about his whole clan getting hacked.[/b]
    So he took the money without paying, there.

Lowered some prices

Chitin Shield +0 = 260$ + fees

Avedon +8 = 300$ + fees

USD only Via Paypal (preferred) or WU[/b]
    I didn't know a guy capable of data base hacking would take Chitin Armors +7 instead of CS +0 and Avedon +8

StoneColdAngel

Amen Yuber.

what eric is trying to get at is.. the gb that were sold are supposedly sherefs. his gb's arent allowed to be sold here in the first place because no one knows how he got them and blah blah... especialy since he has been banned for it already.
    pyro was banned for selling items via usd without being registered to the site long enough..which is a good thing to do. ban a scammer he comes back with new name new join date and scam some more? no not rlly. pyro got the ban he deserved.

maybe he had a grudge against snootchie and he just wanted to hack him. maybe it wasnt a database hack like snootchie thinks or tries to say it is. could have just as easily been keylogged.

trustability topic was deleted because its doesnt make sense. random vouchers that arent vouched for shouldnt be able to vouch.

there is no justified proof at all. exept that pyro did infact sell items for usd when he shoudlnt have been and had been warned for it. no matter how dumb a rule you think it is. rules a rule.

for instance. i walk into bestbuy and i take a wii without paying. and they tell me to stop and put it down. and i keep walking out the door. they are supposed to let me go?

okay so cool pyro did some deals worth over 500$..k.. me and friend did deals with a scammer (not knowing at the time) with wu for well over 500$ and we didnt get scam. but the next day he scams 4-5 people for well over a thousand.

also can you prove pyro isnt sheref? i know he said a reason why they had the same IP a couple pages ago. but i can make some bullshit up too. and if he is infact sheref...well then who gives u flying fuk if he got scammed. he shouldnt be selling items for usd in the first placed. so if that really is the case. GJ snootchie well done.

ps. i can make some random bullshit up too yuber.

ps1. admins abusing there powers? so far ive seen the admins ban someone for breaking there rules. and take a side in a debate..the debate being whos guilty here and who isnt. you obviously chose pyromans side.. they chose snootchies. some are even nuetral. because they dont share the same views as you that makes them abusing there powers? last time i checked they can have whatever opinion they want.

what eric is trying to get at is.. the gb that were sold are supposedly sherefs. his gb's arent allowed to be sold here in the first place because no one knows how he got them and blah blah... especialy since he has been banned for it already.
    pyro was banned for selling items via usd without being registered to the site long enough..which is a good thing to do. ban a scammer he comes back with new name new join date and scam some more? no not rlly. pyro got the ban he deserved.

maybe he had a grudge against snootchie and he just wanted to hack him. maybe it wasnt a database hack like snootchie thinks or tries to say it is. could have just as easily been keylogged.

trustability topic was deleted because its doesnt make sense. random vouchers that arent vouched for shouldnt be able to vouch.

there is no justified proof at all. exept that pyro did infact sell items for usd when he shoudlnt have been and had been warned for it. no matter how dumb a rule you think it is. rules a rule.

for instance. i walk into bestbuy and i take a wii without paying. and they tell me to stop and put it down. and i keep walking out the door. they are supposed to let me go?

okay so cool pyro did some deals worth over 500$..k.. me and friend did deals with a scammer (not knowing at the time) with wu for well over 500$ and we didnt get scam. but the next day he scams 4-5 people for well over a thousand.

also can you prove pyro isnt sheref? i know he said a reason why they had the same IP a couple pages ago. but i can make some bullshit up too. and if he is infact sheref...well then who gives u flying fuk if he got scammed. he shouldnt be selling items for usd in the first placed. so if that really is the case. GJ snootchie well done.

ps. i can make some random bullshit up too yuber.[/b]
    I really don't care why Pyroman is banned, because we all know it is all bullshit anyways.

btw none of your bullshit make any sense.

and still doesn't answer why Snootch is still not banned lmao, instead you just promoted scamming, you should be banned too.

I have 60 gold bars, I am suppose to go around proving to everyone how I got them? lmao

I really don't care why Pyroman is banned, because we all know it is all bullshit anyways.

btw none of your bullshit make any sense.

and still doesn't answer why Snootch is still not banned lmao.[/b]
    and your bullshit does? no not really.

and i would agree with the person who said snootchie shouldnt be selling for usd right now. after a topic like this he really shouldnt be allowed to sell anything for usd.

i promoted what? gtfo with that bullshit.

and your bullshit does? no not really.

and i would agree with the person who said snootchie shouldnt be selling for usd right now. after a topic like this he really shouldnt be allowed to sell anything for usd.
    i promoted what? gtfo with that bullshit.[/b]
    If you learn to comprehend, it might make sense to you. Other than that, I really dont know what to say to you.

For one, I know Sheref is not Pyroman because why would he make a new account to sell gold bars, if he already has an mod account, which he has been selling in the first place?

On top of that, I have already mentioned Sheref vouched for Snootch. Why would Pyroman vouch his own buyer? Are you fucking dumb?

Lastly, Sheref never scammed anyone either, so if Pyroman IS Sheref, he was never involved in scamming, in the first place.

BUT SNOOTCH SCAMMED 60 GBS AND YOU SAILD WELL DONE????????????????????????????

Who cares where his gold bars come from. Maybe he is a professional farmer, and make a living playing video games. Mind your own business? lol.

I could guarentee which ever server you are playing on, ur items / equips are nonetheless coming from turks as well.

PYROMAN IS ALREADY BANNED, BUT WHY IS SNOOTCH STILL AROUND????????????

Waa
    Leave it as-is, trust the multiple admins who have looked over this as well.[/b]
    Your sig is rather ironic

Psy

Your sig is rather ironic [/b]
    Yarr, since I have ban tools /sarcasm off

I'm the most useless mod on ko4life. I'm like that good-for-nothing liaison employed on K2's forums in the grand scheme of things. The only section I mod is the Hall of Shame section :wub: If I had to, I would post stuff I found out about Sheref that will make you cringe and hate ko4life more than you hate yourself. While I'm on the topic of Sheref: He still has an @ko4life.com email. Until Devile gets on, he will still have a verified account. Blocking him would be a proper move.

He said, she said.

My fucking god grow the fuck up you stupid SHEEP.

Going through 12 pages of this retarded topic I have yet to see ANY real evidence other than one person's word against another. MSN longs ESPECIALLY COPY/PASTED MSN logs are a fucking JOKE, they can not even begin to be trusted or even considered in the slightest.

I find it hilarious how all the trolls of the forum group together to try to gang up on one person and scream "BAN" while lacking any evidence and then when you confront them on this they scream "ADMIN ABUSE", "ADMIN PET". You people are fucking sheep. Nothing more.

Give some real evidence to prove your case or take your lynching crew of retards elsewhere.

Pyroman was banned for something COMPLETELY unrelated and that ban will remain.[/b]
    get wat your saying bud, but from what ive seen... frankie was encouraging them to do the trade, there is evidence that pyroman gave him the money, and evidence that snootchie never gave pyro the money.

btw who made ur sig?