Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mm pls do psy. and puppet how do you suppose i look at snootchie trustability topic? k. and i said ...
Page: 18

mm pls do psy.

and puppet how do you suppose i look at snootchie trustability topic? k.

and i said well done IF he is indeed sheref. sheref has been banned. hes got no right to sneak back into forums and try to sell his items. but this might be a little hard to understand for you so ill underline it you you can read it better.

if pyro didnt happen to already break 1 rule. they would both be unbanned.

Psy

mm pls do psy.[/b]
    Put a gun to my head and I will :P

what eric is trying to get at is.. the gb that were sold are supposedly sherefs. his gb's arent allowed to be sold here in the first place because no one knows how he got them and blah blah... especialy since he has been banned for it already.
    pyro was banned for selling items via usd without being registered to the site long enough..which is a good thing to do. ban a scammer he comes back with new name new join date and scam some more? no not rlly. pyro got the ban he deserved.

maybe he had a grudge against snootchie and he just wanted to hack him. maybe it wasnt a database hack like snootchie thinks or tries to say it is. could have just as easily been keylogged.

trustability topic was deleted because its doesnt make sense. random vouchers that arent vouched for shouldnt be able to vouch.

there is no justified proof at all. exept that pyro did infact sell items for usd when he shoudlnt have been and had been warned for it. no matter how dumb a rule you think it is. rules a rule.

for instance. i walk into bestbuy and i take a wii without paying. and they tell me to stop and put it down. and i keep walking out the door. they are supposed to let me go?

okay so cool pyro did some deals worth over 500$..k.. me and friend did deals with a scammer (not knowing at the time) with wu for well over 500$ and we didnt get scam. but the next day he scams 4-5 people for well over a thousand.

also can you prove pyro isnt sheref? i know he said a reason why they had the same IP a couple pages ago. but i can make some bullshit up too. and if he is infact sheref...well then who gives u flying fuk if he got scammed. he shouldnt be selling items for usd in the first placed. so if that really is the case. GJ snootchie well done.

ps. i can make some random bullshit up too yuber.

ps1. admins abusing there powers? so far ive seen the admins ban someone for breaking there rules. and take a side in a debate..the debate being whos guilty here and who isnt. you obviously chose pyromans side.. they chose snootchies. some are even nuetral. because they dont share the same views as you that makes them abusing there powers? last time i checked they can have whatever opinion they want.[/b]
    Man your in left field.... far far from the action

This isnt about pyro its about snootchie. Snootchie took 60 gbs without paying for them. Snootchie said he recieved them. Payment not their.

Snootchie didnt pay for the product, which ko4life helped facilitate the trade(wanting to or not) and he got 60 gbs for free.

Now a good comparison Snootchie walk's into pyro's house and punches him in the face and walks out with a Wii. Pyro allegedly uses his godlike powers to smite and to lay waste to Snootchie. But what the all powerful Pyro didnt know is that Snootchie had multiply copies of himself, and that he had several PS3 & Xbox360's in their secret lair's. Then after the original snootchie was destroyed it was seen by the rest of the world that the clones were trying to sell those goods. (This allegedly has alot of thought prevoking material and most will dismiss it as the dumbest thing ever wrote.....But i think it fits really well here. As it an amazing comparison between the world of KO/ko4life and real life.)

i lold.

Man your in left field.... far far from the action

This isnt about pyro its about snootchie. Snootchie took 60 gbs without paying for them. Snootchie said he recieved them. Payment not their.

Snootchie didnt pay for the product, which ko4life helped facilitate the trade(wanting to or not) and he got 60 gbs for free.

Now a good comparison Snootchie walk's into pyro's house and punches him in the face and walks out with a Wii. Pyro allegedly uses his godlike powers to smite and to lay waste to Snootchie. But what the all powerful Pyro didnt know is that Snootchie had multiply copies of himself, and that he had several PS3 & Xbox360's in their secret lair's. Then after the original snootchie was destroyed it was seen by the rest of the world that the clones were trying to sell those goods. (This allegedly has alot of thought prevoking material and most will dismiss it as the dumbest thing ever wrote.....But i think it fits really well here. As it an amazing comparison between the world of KO/ko4life and real life.)[/b]
    u also got a star wars version?
    may the force be with u

u also got a star wars version?
    may the force be with u[/b]
    Oke

In a far far galaxy, an ancient battle rages throughout the republic bringing social unrest upon the peaceful peoples of the galaxy.

(We find ourselves on a remote planet where 2 jedi have gathered feeling a great disturbance in the force)

A giant beast that has ravaged the lands, villages and cities have been destroyed by this great, and terrible beast. Killing thousands in its path while venting its rage on burning 3 cleaver 9's going to +10. Quickly enough the great Jedi dispatch this beast unto oblivion. Shortly after the beast was destroyed One of our hero's looks troubled...

Count snootchie "That was a close one today"

Lord Pyro " The force guided us to Victory, You appear as if something weigh's upon your mind old friend"

Count snootchie " Why yes Pyro, I feel that i dont have a long enough light saber."

Lord Pyro " Well i can help you with that old friend i have an extra"

Count snootchie " Well can I use some republic credits to purchase it"

Lord Pyro " Sure why not friend, Here you go"

Count snootchie " Thank your very much, Well since you had an extra why not just let me have this."

Lord Pyro " Im sorry im really in debt to the Jabba's and i need to pay them back, before i get put in a Carbon coffin.."

Count snootchie "Well sorry about your luck but your going to be a footstool for eternity, Im going to call the Jabba's right now"

Then a great and powerful feeling came over lord Pyro, one that Jedi arent supposed to feel, Pure hate. The lightning blackened the landscape, the force surged through him and he felt much pain and suffering. In the meantime Count Snootchie has disappeared out of sight and had taken off in his Xwing and left the planet. Lord Pyro tapping into his new power's easily located his unique Jedi force>. Pyro followed him to a remote planet in the Damnthisshitsfuckedup system, which was a huge merchant planet.

After cornering him at a pod race, Pyro's rage had none no limits, Count snootchie tremebled in the newly acquired almost godlike power that Lord Pyro had. Lord Pyro used the dark lightning to smite Count snootchie, as the slain jedi lays their Lord Pyro searched for the remains of his former lightsaber. No luck it had been hidden/or sold by Count snootchie. Lord Pyro know from his actions he will get banished from the Jedi order forever... Lord Pyro disappeared into the darkness of the galaxy, never to return.

Our story picks up on that same distant merchant planet on the other side of the planet at the same time , A clone of Count snootchie is bellied up to the bar buying drinks for everyone after selling the millenium falcon, and is twirling a brand new light saber he acquired for nothing.

Happy now?

almost i miss darth vader in it

Oke

In a far far galaxy, an ancient battle rages throughout the republic bringing social unrest upon the peaceful peoples of the galaxy.

(We find ourselves on a remote planet where 2 jedi have gathered feeling a great disturbance in the force)

A giant beast that has ravaged the lands, villages and cities have been destroyed by this great, and terrible beast. Killing thousands in its path while venting its rage on burning 3 cleaver 9's going to +10. Quickly enough the great Jedi dispatch this beast unto oblivion. Shortly after the beast was destroyed One of our hero's looks troubled...

Lord Pyro " The force guided us to Victory, You appear as if something weigh's upon your mind old friend"

Count snootchie " Why yes Pyro, I feel that i dont have a long enough light saber."

Count snootchie " Thank your very much, Well since you had an extra why not just let me have this."

Lord Pyro " Im sorry im really in debt to the Jabba's and i need to pay them back, before i get put in a Carbon coffin.."

Count snootchie "Well sorry about your luck but your going to be a footstool for eternity, Im going to call the Jabba's right now"

Then a great and powerful feeling came over lord Pyro, one that Jedi arent supposed to feel, Pure hate. The lightning blackened the landscape, the force surged through him and he felt much pain and suffering. In the meantime Count Snootchie has disappeared out of sight and had taken off in his Xwing and left the planet. Lord Pyro tapping into his new power's easily located his unique Jedi force>. Pyro followed him to a remote planet in the Damnthisshitsfuckedup system, which was a huge merchant planet.

After cornering him at a pod race, Pyro's rage had none no limits, Count snootchie tremebled in the newly acquired almost godlike power that Lord Pyro had. Lord Pyro used the dark lightning to smite Count snootchie, as the slain jedi lays their Lord Pyro searched for the remains of his former lightsaber. No luck it had been hidden/or sold by Count snootchie. Lord Pyro know from his actions he will get banished from the Jedi order forever... Lord Pyro disappeared into the darkness of the galaxy, never to return.

Our story picks up on that same distant merchant planet on the other side of the planet at the same time , A clone of Count snootchie is bellied up to the bar buying drinks for everyone after selling the millenium falcon, and is twirling a brand new light saber he acquired for nothing.

Happy now?[/b]
    :blink: :blink: :blink:

ChowBoy

Oke

Happy now?[/b]
    jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja thats some funny shit!

yoursodone12

I really don't care why Pyroman is banned, because we all know it is all bullshit anyways.

btw none of your bullshit make any sense.

and still doesn't answer why Snootch is still not banned lmao, instead you just promoted scamming, you should be banned too.

I have 60 gold bars, I am suppose to go around proving to everyone how I got them? lmao[/b]

After all the shit you posted.

The only thing you've proved is that the evidence remains INCONCLUSIVE.

probably kinda insensitive.. but if snootchie had the gbs, he probably cant log his char now because of the bug..

justice? I dunno

probably kinda insensitive.. but if snootchie had the gbs, he probably cant log his char now because of the bug..

justice? I dunno[/b]
    most likely bullshit lol

and Psy: for the last time, this thread is about Snootch, since Pyroman / Sheref is already banned.

Banned

So wait regardless of anything how does any of that shit have anything to do with someone claiming he is a scammer? There is still no evidence of him scamming anything...

I was just wondering why I couldn't spot you at this troll convention moe, and here you are. All that's left is for private to show up so this thread can truly be a complete cesspool of ko4life trolls.[/b]
    People claim many thing. If Snootchie were to ask for proof and if Pyro was unable to provide concrete evidence (which he didn't), I would be calling people dirty sheeps. However, instead Snootchie came up with a ridiculous story such as being targeted by a database hacker on a lvl 52 account. That in it self made everyone believe that he is lying.

I bet you didn't even read this thread. If you did, you would've saw that your own moderator confirmed that that he vouched for this trade on behalf of Snootchie. What does that mean? The trade happened. Since the trade happened, we know Snootchie didn't complete the trade as he was targeted by a mysterious field fairy - which 90 % of people think is a lie.

You claim you read this thread; its obvious you didn't. It isn't us trolling, it was always you.

Banned

Here are some funny coincidences:

Here is Frankie asking Pyroman to not trade as his account was created recently:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2158601

However, Frankie admited to vouching for Snootchie on a USD trade.

Hmm, what an oxymoron.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did Snootchie know that sheref's account was connected to Pyro? Do VIP members have access to ip tools? No, I believe they don't. A moderator with access to ip tools probably told him. Oh look, Frankie is a moderator. Oh look, Frankie admited to vouching for Snootchie on this trade.

Boyce

and your bullshit does? no not really.

and i would agree with the person who said snootchie shouldnt be selling for usd right now. after a topic like this he really shouldnt be allowed to sell anything for usd.
    i promoted what? gtfo with that bullshit.[/b]
    His "bullshit" does make perfect sense, l2read?