Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me 2 -.- but the guy lost like 600$ its kinda sad :/[/b] yah...
Page: 3

me 2 -.-

but the guy lost like 600$
    its kinda sad :/[/b]
    yah

Banned

interesting..

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I just checked the IP of your account and xSherefx is linked to it, so Snootchie is right that Pyro is involved with this mod. He should post here, lol. Maybe it's internet cafe, I dunno but right now what's much more important is --> You must provide proof that Snootchie has scammed you of your 60gb's otherwise I'll have to lock this post after I read your reply ...[/b]
    Isn't it quiet amazing that xSherefx selling GBs on every single server... duped coins?

I don't believe Snootchie would scam anyone and I don't see any proof whatsoever...

Donkeyd1ck

Isn't it quiet amazing that xSherefx selling GBs on every single server... duped coins?

I don't believe Snootchie would scam anyone and I don't see any proof whatsoever...[/b]
    sheref is turk, im deutsch and sheref sells coins for turks he doesnt own them himself i assume he is just middleman for turkishsellers

Banned

sheref is turk, im deutsch and sheref sells coins for turks he doesnt own them himself i assume he is just middleman for turkishsellers[/b]
    if u can read my email and hack into my account i wouldn't be surprised if u can change ur IP

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

LOL ? blaming me ? Go to Snootchie's topic sign request, and ASK to everybody who has a sign made by Snootchie, and ask 'em if they could vouch for him and surprise, im not the only one, I bet nearly all would vouch for him.[/b]

err just to be sure... just because snootchie made a sig for them... that makes him trustable? :mellow:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

err just to be sure... just because snootchie made a sig for them... that makes him trustable? :mellow:[/b]
    just to be sure about what? ... I've said COULD. And no, that doesn't make him trustable, but since he was a nice guy who do signs for ppl here, don't you think that they could say 'yes, he is trustable' just in a way to say thanks, and don't answer 'NO' cuz I dont believe it.

Banned

Main reason why Trustability Inquiries section was complete bullshit.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

just to be sure about what? ... I've said COULD. And no, that doesn't make him trustable, but since he was a nice guy who do signs for ppl here, don't you think that they could say 'yes, he is trustable' just in a way to say thanks, and don't answer 'NO' cuz I dont believe it.[/b]
    giving thanks and saying yea hes trustable are 2 diff things. think about it, if u were doing me a sig and someone would ask me for ur trustabilty, i wouldnt know what to say since i dont know u, u just made me a sig.

with all the scams that happens here almost every day, that could be an easy way to biuld a reputation and then just run with the money. (im not saying he did the scam or something)

but then i dont know neither of the ppl on the problem here, im just triying to be sure that ppl didnt just said he was trustable because he just made a sig for them ._.

we all know who snootichie is and we all know who this guy isnt. snootche > all

storm

giving thanks and saying yea hes trustable are 2 diff things. think about it, if u were doing me a sig and someone would ask me for ur trustabilty, i wouldnt know what to say since i dont know u, u just made me a sig.

with all the scams that happens here almost every day, that could be an easy way to biuld a reputation and then just run with the money. (im not saying he did the scam or something)

but then i dont know neither of the ppl on the problem here, im just triying to be sure that ppl didnt just said he was trustable because he just made a sig for them ._.[/b]
    the thing you have to realize is that he put alot of time into the sigs for these people, sigs take time to make look good, its not like you just stick in photoshop, and it makes it for you

but above all that, i've known him for a couple years or so now, and him scamming someone doesnt sound a thing like him, and also, the stuff he said to me on msn makes me really go towards his side of this

he trusts me with alot of information and to have him say things like about being worried money would be gone from his bank acc and him losing money on stuff like this...

now hes most likely quitting ko, because of all the hackers and scammers and insecurability...

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Camisita, I understand your perspective very respectfully and I do agree with you. Although, I know for a fact that personally -- Snootchie is trustworthy. That does NOT matter in this case nor does it matter in any post similar to this accusation. Another perspective which I can prove you wrong with is that; It doesn't matter if you are trustworthy or not (not known), I am trustworthy, am I not? Anybody known to be trusted can simply give into temptation, but what makes me disagree with anyone who thinks Snootchie is a scammer is just the personal thought that I know Snootchie isn't that stupid, nor would I be if I were him. I know him for quite a short while now and I know that he wouldn't be stupid enough to get himself into such trouble after all he has been through recently. Whether it's signatures, playing knight online, meeting new people everyday, and even creating beneficial topics to the ko4life community, whatever...

That is not this topic's factor and so far, all of the proof given can easily be unauthentic with just a little bit of time put into editing.

My question is; How is xSherefx have a linked IP to Pyroman? Pyro, I say you start talking or nothing will go anywhere. If you want us to help you in your situation, nothing will be figured out until people stop flaming|posting spam and your calm enough to say something beneficial to what you stand in this topic. Snootchie, you should take things easy as well, agian -- nothing will go anywhere until you figure things out in a civilized manner... I don't mean to sound like a father or something but honestly, cut the crap and get to the point with some legitimate evidence from the both of you.

This is a fking bullshit , snootchie is the most trusty person i have met ever ;(

This is a fking bullshit , snootchie is the most trusty person i have met ever ;([/b]
    Like Blackbreed said, quit the flaming, let them post proof. We all know that a ton of people will vouch for Snootchie, posts like that are no help.

Donkeyd1ck

well i made lotsa money by trades and stuff and it pisses me off when i get scammed but ok some ppl sell their moms for anything and they feel good about scamming other ppl. well i dont mind it, he can have the gbs as long as he admit he scammed. well nvm what am i struggling for ;/ fuk it gonna quit this stupid game

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast