Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i made lotsa money by trades and stuff and it pisses me off when i get scammed but ok ...
Page: 4

rofllmao

well i made lotsa money by trades and stuff and it pisses me off when i get scammed but ok some ppl sell their moms for anything and they feel good about scamming other ppl. well i dont mind it, he can have the gbs as long as he admit he scammed. well nvm what am i struggling for ;/ fuk it gonna quit this stupid game[/b]
    +1

Fr4nkie shouldnt be a mode

Make me Sig & i will make u trustable

Imhotep

well i made lotsa money by trades and stuff and it pisses me off when i get scammed but ok some ppl sell their moms for anything and they feel good about scamming other ppl. well i dont mind it, he can have the gbs as long as he admit he scammed. well nvm what am i struggling for ;/ fuk it gonna quit this stupid game[/b]
    Scenario 1

Snootchie scammed you

Scenario 2

Sheref gave you the gbs to sell to Snoochie but you just took them yourself, now you're saying he scammed you in order to keep the gbs and just say to Sheref you got scammed o.O

Donkeyd1ck

Scenario 1

Snootchie scammed you

Scenario 2

Sheref gave you the gbs to sell to Snoochie but you just took them yourself, now you're saying he scammed you in order to keep the gbs and just say to Sheref you got scamemd o.O[/b]
    sorry but i dont deal with turks, i hate them

Banned Senior Member

sorry but i dont deal with turks, i hate them[/b]
    Then do you mind telling me how your IPs are associated with known turks on these forums? Or do you just happen to use the same proxies as them from another country

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

+1
    ..[/b]
    Just that alone makes you look bad.
    And Pyro, this makes you look very suspicious too --
    "Looking for anything in ur server for usd? hit me with a pm i might have it
    Wanna sell highclas stuff in ur server for usd? hit me with a pm i might buy it
    trading is my shit"

With the reply you just gave, I don't see this going anywhere other than you continuing your "trading is my shit" routine and Snootchie quitting knight online because people are still going to think he is a scammer when apparently he's been hacked and you've lost your gb's rumor. I personally now stand by Snootchie in this topic, even if I did not know him previously. People tend to throw in the "fuck this game, I think I'm just going to quit ko now" line when they are running out of things to say to defend themselves, therefore making you look guilty in my perspective. If you disagree with me, then prove me wrong Pyro.

Please stop posting useless replies, it&#39;s not changing anything here besides your pointless title of a high post count <_<

Donkeyd1ck

trading is my shit"

With the reply you just gave, I don&#39;t see this going anywhere other than you continuing your "trading is my shit" routine and Snootchie quitting knight online because people are still going to think he is a scammer when apparently he&#39;s been hacked and you&#39;ve lost your gb&#39;s rumor. I personally now stand by Snootchie in this topic, even if I did not know him previously. People tend to throw in the "fuck this game, I think I&#39;m just going to quit ko now" line when they are running out of things to say to defend themselves, therefore making you look guilty in my perspective. If you disagree with me, then prove me wrong Pyro.

Please stop posting useless replies, it&#39;s not changing anything here besides your pointless title of a high post count <_<[/b]
    dunno what happened to his account, when his acc got bugged he refused to pay me. im confused as well, u can call him either a scammer or not from which perspective u see the situation. I sold him my gbs, i gave the gbs first and then he refused to pay me. dunno if he refused after he got bugged or before he got bugged. im very narrowminded, u cant kill him a scammer cuz he didnt used the gbs and just stucked in there and u can call him a scammer cuz however he should hve to pay. but eitherway i dont care anymore fuk it. and about the postcount i dont give a fuk about forum anymore, ill just go to new server till diablo3 comes out, cheers. and yes i use btunnel.com becuz i was ipbanned cuz i argued always with devile and festo maybe thats why my ip matches sherefs. but still dont get it fuk it why would i scam when i gave the gbs first and ask HiXimXbob from pathos, sold md9 to him and went smoothly, ask Theo i bought Smartcookie in ronark from him and went smoothly, ask jovan i bought prem for him in exchange for his dcz rogue and ask frukwan i sold him +9 shit in edana and all went smoothly. i have played ko for 4 years now and never got scammed. and he make up things like i hacking him throu msn and stuff, if that was so i would have added every single babashopper and jacked his items. But no its not that simple, and i didnt sent him any single file so....... he could possible make this up to make ppl

funny to see how u just removed this from your sig

Code:
    trading is my shit"

Donkeyd1ck

funny to see how u just removed this from your sig

Code:
    trading is my shit"
    [/b]
    yes i removed it cuz i quit now wtf is wrong with u? cant read? blind?

rofllmao

trading is my shit"

With the reply you just gave, I don&#39;t see this going anywhere other than you continuing your "trading is my shit" routine and Snootchie quitting knight online because people are still going to think he is a scammer when apparently he&#39;s been hacked and you&#39;ve lost your gb&#39;s rumor. I personally now stand by Snootchie in this topic, even if I did not know him previously. People tend to throw in the "fuck this game, I think I&#39;m just going to quit ko now" line when they are running out of things to say to defend themselves, therefore making you look guilty in my perspective. If you disagree with me, then prove me wrong Pyro.

Please stop posting useless replies, it&#39;s not changing anything here besides your pointless title of a high post count <_<[/b]
    well .. the fact is .. py lost 600$

and u guys are flaming him

im sure if u lost 10 bucks u gone cry .sry

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

dunno what happened to his account, when his acc got bugged he refused to pay me. im confused as well, u can call him either a scammer or not from which perspective u see the situation. I sold him my gbs, i gave the gbs first and then he refused to pay me. dunno if he refused after he got bugged or before he got bugged. im very narrowminded, u cant kill him a scammer cuz he didnt used the gbs and just stucked in there and u can call him a scammer cuz however he should hve to pay. but eitherway i dont care anymore fuk it. and about the postcount i dont give a fuk about forum anymore, ill just go to new server till diablo3 comes out, cheers. and yes i use btunnel.com maybe thats why my ip matches sherefs. but still dont get it fuk it why would i scam when i gave the gbs first and ask HiXimXbob from pathos, sold md9 to him and went smoothly[/b]
    First, I wasn&#39;t referring to you when I wrote to stop posting useless replies :P None of your posts are useless, you made the post genius xD
    Second, if Snootchie really has the GB&#39;s right now and he hasn&#39;t paid you but still has his money, I would try my best to speak to him to return it to you but this topic wouldn&#39;t exist if it was that easy, would it... Obviously because Snootchie has his account and msn hacked so the GB&#39;s are gone (supposedly).
    Third, as I already mentioned, no matter who you are, if you&#39;ve made a million trades or none and your known to be trustworthy, you are not trustworthy enough to an upcoming trade which involves something much higher in value because you never know when someone would give into temptation. Hence, do not trust anybody...
    Fourth, why did you not use a middle man? I mean, look in your msn conversation... You asked Fr4nkie to "vouch" for Snootchie but you don&#39;t ask him to moderate the trade? Fine, I understand KO4Life doesn&#39;t support USD trades, but personally -- If it is for a friend like Snootchie is to me, I would not mind moderating it just to keep the risks out of the picture. Plus, if you were selling these gb&#39;s on ko4life (as some people think you are being given them from sheref seeing your IP matches with his...), you should be banned just like he was! For 2 reasons; Sheref was banned for this accusation of selling gb&#39;s on every server very mysteriously and suspiciously, not only that, but your account ID is also too recently created to actually sell ANYTHING in the marketing sections of this forum. Ya know what else? You were even warned TWICE recently (I believe both this week) for your USD sales posts in this forum. Just for that you should have been banned, once again, I don&#39;t care how many millions of trades you&#39;ve completed successfully. If you were banned, this topic probably would not exist nor would you have gotten screwed for selling your gb&#39;s due to advertisement of this forum with your new user ID or your friends&#39; which you clearly stated in that msn conversation you posted who does "business" with you...
    Finally, even if Snootchie really did scam your gb&#39;s in that trade, if he doesn&#39;t have the money to pay for it due to the hacks he just got, he can&#39;t trade it to you anymore because of his account being hacked as well (supposedly). This is why I personally don&#39;t think there would be such evidence legitimate enough to lay the fact that Snootchie is a scammer, but you sir are very suspicious in this topic.

Edit: You must be very nervous, I notice how much you edit your posts and in some you don&#39;t even complete your sentences I should be asleep right now, wtf :|

First, I wasn&#39;t referring to you when I wrote to stop posting useless replies :P None of your posts are useless, you made the post genius xD
    Second, if Snootchie really has the GB&#39;s right now and he hasn&#39;t paid you but still has his money, I would try my best to speak to him to return it to you but this topic wouldn&#39;t exist if it was that easy, would it... Obviously because Snootchie has his account and msn hacked so the GB&#39;s are gone (supposedly).
    Third, as I already mentioned, no matter who you are, if you&#39;ve made a million trades or none and your known to be trustworthy, you are not trustworthy enough to an upcoming trade which involves something much higher in value because you never know when someone would give into temptation. Hence, do not trust anybody...
    Fourth, why did you not use a middle man? I mean, look in your msn conversation... You asked Fr4nkie to "vouch" for Snootchie but you don&#39;t ask him to moderate the trade? Fine, I understand KO4Life doesn&#39;t support USD trades, but personally -- If it is for a friend like Snootchie is to me, I would not mind moderating it just to keep the risks out of the picture. Plus, if you were selling these gb&#39;s on ko4life (as some people think you are being given them from sheref seeing your IP matches with his...), you should be banned just like he was! For 2 reasons; Sheref was banned for this accusation of selling gb&#39;s on every server very mysteriously and suspiciously, not only that, but your account ID is also too recently created to actually sell ANYTHING in the marketing sections of this forum. Ya know what else? You were even warned TWICE recently (I believe both this week) for your USD sales posts in this forum. Just for that you should have been banned, once again, I don&#39;t care how many millions of trades you&#39;ve completed successfully. If you were banned, this topic probably would not exist nor would you have gotten screwed for selling your gb&#39;s due to advertisement of this forum with your new user ID or your friends&#39; which you clearly stated in that msn conversation you posted who does "business" with you...
    Finally, even if Snootchie really did scam your gb&#39;s in that trade, if he doesn&#39;t have the money to pay for it due to the hacks he just got, he can&#39;t trade it to you anymore because of his account being hacked as well (supposedly). This is why I personally don&#39;t think there would be such evidence legitimate enough to lay the fact that Snootchie is a scammer, but you sir are very suspicious in this topic.

Edit: You must be very nervous, I notice how much you edit your posts and in some you don&#39;t even complete your sentences I should be asleep right now, wtf :|[/b]
    thats a huge bitch!!11!!1

Banned

Edit: You must be very nervous, I notice how much you edit your posts and in some you don&#39;t even complete your sentences I should be asleep right now, wtf :|[/b]
    I actually read all that due to the boredom thats affecting me atm :/
    Nicely put Danny :wub:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

+1

..[/b]
    You are just mad &#39;cause I&#39;ve banned your main account Salmin few days, and then you started to post with yOOiMbAcK. So your opinion doesn&#39;t count here, sorry if you&#39;ve tried to be smart, you failed.

Edit: I made my sign by myself ^_^

iiason

Then do you mind telling me how your IPs are associated with known turks on these forums? Or do you just happen to use the same proxies as them from another country[/b]
    still interested to see the reply to this question.

Banned

still interested to see the reply to this question.[/b]

and yes i use btunnel.com becuz i was ipbanned cuz i argued always with devile and festo maybe thats why my ip matches sherefs.[/b]

There you go.
    Next time read the whole reply xD

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast