Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; both got banned wow.. even though pyro was the one to get scammed ta da da da daaaa...
Page: 6

Hey cutie Senior Member

both got banned wow.. even though pyro was the one to get scammed

ta da da da daaaa

Psy

both got banned wow.. even though pyro was the one to get scammed

ta da da da daaaa[/b]
    Maybe not the two you expect. We'll see in a few days

shouldnt snootchie be here sorting it out?

(seeing as he apparently got scammed)

Edit: just read he got banned

Psy

shouldnt snootchie be here sorting it out?[/b]
    I think he's probably at the hospital getting little splints for each finger. Honestly reading his posts gave me nostalgic memories about aAjaxs. I can't confirm he was banned. I don't think he was, but keep in mind it's 5 AM on the east coast and most day dwellers are fast asleep.

I am only willing to believe the story he put forth because it's so utterly pathetic and unlikely. Do you think someone who is an author of this post would really scam someone in the manner suggested by this topic? It's a little sloppy..

shouldnt snootchie be here sorting it out?

(seeing as he apparently got scammed)

Edit: just read he got banned[/b]
    uve got it wrong, snootchie scammed pyro for 60gbs and made up some hacked excuse or smthin rofl

o and psy... u cant trust someone goin opn there rep.. weve seen alot of ppl like this scam ppl..

I guess he wasnt lieing about one thing

DONT TRUST ANYONE

Psy

o and psy... u cant trust someone goin opn there rep.. weve seen alot of ppl like this scam ppl..[/b]
    One thing got me though, he said
    thats sherif ex-mod[/b]
    I requested for xSherefx to be removed as a mod a couple days ago after I saw him with so many GB selling posts.

He also had a 1 month posting gap, I simply thought he was acting kind of shadey. xSherefx also shares the same IP as Pyroman and a few other Turkish members.

yes but, u dont know how he got the gb's.. they could be some of his turkish friends.. ( beleivable coz i know others which do so,..) and thats what he has said once before.. so yeah thats possable. also the IP has already been explained, pyro got IP banned so now he uses a proxy..

there all ur questions and queery's answerd.. now unban pyro -.-

Banned

Its amusing Danny how you take side for your friend Snootchie, shouldn't you look at this objective?

And about this account thing and MSN hacked. He ain't got any proof this happened whereas Pyro got the MSN conversation. I mean those pics he posted can be faked so easily. Just gotta type in a wrong password tp fake the MSN hack and obviously then not logging it anymore. For the account pics just use some account not matching your country, you can even google.com for such pictures. Thers absolutly no proof that all this happend whereas Pyro got scammed and Snootchie did NOT pay him for the GB's. Imo Snootchie is a scammer.

It also fits that his account is kinda not very old. He than made Sigs for every1 to gathr "friends" and vouchers, did some good trades and for the final he pulls off the big showdown scam.

Just my opinion about this. ^^[/b]
    i just posted my account info if your cunt ass wants to get over there and log in your self, im doing MSN recovering thing to get my MSN back now

thats because i don't have the 60gb, they TOOK it all back and left my account like that

if all you morons still saying this is bull shit then here, i don't give a shit about my ko4life profile anymore go ahead fucking IP bann me i didn't scam anyone those cunts took their GBs back and are gonna continue doing this shit to other people

ID- Mirnesc5
    PS- ko4life
    Server - Carnac-West
    IP - USA

be my quest to check out my account, the only way to leave a character like that is to edit tables in the Data Base to something it cant read.

there is a row for race where 1 in the table means human and 2 means orc (or something like that been awhile since i hosted a PS) and if you change it to anything other then that lets say change it to 3 for example you will get unknown class.[/b]

Psy

yes but, u dont know how he got the gb's.. they could be some of his turkish friends..[/b]
    Yes we do, it's what you think. Remember, selling stuff for friends is a bannable offense.

Banned Senior Member

Sheref was removed for a few reasons. Just like Psy said, he went inactive for about a month ( posting and moderator logs ) then came back selling goldbars in all servers. He was selling this goldbars for friends/cafe members, which is something we do NOT tolerate on ko4life.

And I Just checked, Snootchie/Pyro are not banned

Isn't it odd that no one really posted any proof that couldn't be easily faked? :huh:

Banned

Isn't it odd that no one really posted any proof that couldn't be easily faked? :huh:[/b]
    i just gave my account info.... how can u fake something like that?

i just gave my account info.... how can u fake something like that?[/b]
    Really sorry, didn't see that. Teaches me not to open my big mouth.

StoneColdAngel

i just gave my account info.... how can u fake something like that?[/b]
    Could be just some random ugged account ...

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast