Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer

This is a discussion on SNOOTCHIEBOOTCHIE scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im allready lvl 80, thats why.[/b] your warn level nice record :lol:...
Page: 8

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Im allready lvl 80, thats why.[/b]
    your warn level nice record :lol:

all that he said is pure speculation and still personally sounds stupid and NOT likely... so still my opinion stands " Snootchie is the scammer"

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Snootchie, give ss of ko in regedit, it will show all the accounts you've logged, then they will believe that the SS you showed were indeed your account.

ChowBoy

wow stupid scammers! FUCK them all!

Jason269

This guy bought 17GB's of my though.. Via Paypal.. I used Majix as a trade mod and he said Yeah no problems, he sent me 150$ and its successfully sent to my bank account. He didn't seem to be a scammer to me..

Just saying. No Flame :P

Banned

Snootchie, give ss of ko in regedit, it will show all the accounts you've logged, then they will believe that the SS you showed were indeed your account.[/b]
    how do i do this?

Banned

btw this doesn't look at all suspicious to anyone here?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2164346

Banned

how do i do this?[/b]
    Run > then type: regedit
    then look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    then SOFTWARE
    then KnightOnLine > ss all that list of accounts

rofllmao

Snootiche the guy showed ss of trading ur char

So its not his problem it was u or other guy . u didnt tell him

So pay him his money

Run > then type: regedit
    then look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    then SOFTWARE
    then KnightOnLine > ss all that list of accounts[/b]
    Yeah do that and take a print screen of the c-west sections, and it will have account id's of all the account's you've logged on c-west. Unless you've logged any account other than your own, it will prove that the account info you gave before is your account.

Banned

Yeah do that and take a print screen of the c-west sections, and it will have account id's of all the account's you've logged on c-west. Unless you've logged any account other than your own, it will prove that the account info you gave before is your account.[/b]

well won't matter lol u can easily delete / edit them

and from wut i've heard / seen its hard to decide if Snootchie is the scammer or not .. i really hope not he sounded like a good person =/ anyways gl getting this shit fixed

well won't matter lol u can easily delete / edit them
    and from wut i've heard / seen its hard to decide if Snootchie is the scammer or not .. i really hope not he sounded like a good person =/ anyways gl getting this shit fixed[/b]
    It's really the only way I can think of that he can prove he's innocent. Either he's had a stroke of bad luck and is telling the truth or is bad at lying. This is why I don't do usd trades. Never even bought premium with my own money, my parents bought it twice in all the time I've played xD

well i think its pretty obvious that he scammed it >.< weve given him loads of time to find a valid excuse for why he scammed 600$ of GB&#39;s!

It&#39;s really the only way I can think of that he can prove he&#39;s innocent. Either he&#39;s had a stroke of bad luck and is telling the truth or is bad at lying. This is why I don&#39;t do usd trades. Never even bought premium with my own money, my parents bought it twice in all the time I&#39;ve played xD[/b]
    You know that the keys from regedit can be deleted/edited/created just as easy as creating a custom made MSN convo? And not to mention the list from that key section are all login names, which are sensible informations thats not recommend to be posted anywhere in the public.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Snootchie, could I see the ksc files of your "bugged" chars ? And I was wondering why the pictures are on .png format and not on .jpg as ksc viewer save it when u do CTRL+S ?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast