[Scam] still waiting for my payment

This is a discussion on [Scam] still waiting for my payment within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'll make it fast: my friend Ryan aka SixSense begged me one day at night to buy him plat prem, ...
Page: 1

didinino

i'll make it fast:

my friend Ryan aka SixSense begged me one day at night to buy him plat prem, saying he will send me the money back in paypal when his paycheck will come.

well as a FRIEND i accepted his wish and made the payment.

as for now i still haven't received the money he owe's me.

i'll upload a screen shot that i took 5 mins ago to proof he was online yesterday (4.12.08) and he saw my pm's for him about the money he owns me!

I warned him i'll post this if he wont pay me my money, and now i post it..

no need responds about how stupid i was, i know that, i already lost that money, i just want to warn everybody..

for Ryan, if u wanna come CLEAN, send me the money. i sent u my pay pal address on pms 2,100,000,000 times.

consider this as a gift for your FRIEND

Milanac

If he don't give you money that u spend for premium.
    Charge back and he will get ban.

lmfao, i love how u used KO "digits" : 2,100,000,000

haha :X maximum amount of tries!

hope you get ur $$ back, if not just chargeback or smth

Well well well i guess its time to come clean...

Yes this is all true i said i was going to pay back him, he is a good friend of mine i feel like shit, and their is no reason to deny this shit.... So yes i admit i never payed him, I didn't mean to "Scam" such harsh words.. This was so long ago though, i thought he got the account for that premium, I'm pretty sure he kept the account i vaguely remember. Any way things have been rough.. This past year I have been homeless on a park bench...then someone housed me with everything included for each paycheck every week I had no other option so i did.... Well she was a cocaine addict and wasn't dealing with that shit....I begged my parents to come back and they said yes.....So now I'm back with my rents but I'm slowly getting back on my feet, then i was arrested for a fine i didn't pay on... DAMN spent 4 days in jail.. My parents take all my money because they think I'm not responsible..I'm getting my own apartment soon here with a friend so it will be my money again.. As soon as i can get some money i will send it...also my bank account went into the -350.00 yes dollars... so I'm getting their and i do apologize Didi....i really do...so flame me all you want and ban me w/e but i eventually will pay Didi..soon hopefully....Times have been rough...and if you don't believe my parents are controlling i have held down my mic in vent to show people what i go through when my parents yell at me for no reason...I'm 19 and i still have a curfew of 10pm.... Its gay so that's why I'm getting an apartment....Thanks for reading this and I'm sorry to all....And especially to Didi....

Thanks for listening - Ryan

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well well well i guess its time to come clean...
    Yes this is all true i said i was going to pay back him, he is a good friend of mine i feel like shit, and their is no reason to deny this shit.... So yes i admit i never payed him, I didn't mean to "Scam" such harsh words.. This was so long ago though, i thought he got the account for that premium, I'm pretty sure he kept the account i vaguely remember. Any way things have been rough.. This past year I have been homeless on a park bench...then someone housed me with everything included for each paycheck every week I had no other option so i did.... Well she was a cocaine addict and wasn't dealing with that shit....I begged my parents to come back and they said yes.....So now I'm back with my rents but I'm slowly getting back on my feet, then i was arrested for a fine i didn't pay on... DAMN spent 4 days in jail.. My parents take all my money because they think I'm not responsible..I'm getting my own apartment soon here with a friend so it will be my money again.. As soon as i can get some money i will send it...also my bank account went into the -350.00 yes dollars... so I'm getting their and i do apologize Didi....i really do...so flame me all you want and ban me w/e but i eventually will pay Didi..soon hopefully....Times have been rough...and if you don't believe my parents are controlling i have held down my mic in vent to show people what i go through when my parents yell at me for no reason...I'm 19 and i still have a curfew of 10pm.... Its gay so that's why I'm getting an apartment....Thanks for reading this and I'm sorry to all....And especially to Didi....
    Thanks for listening - Ryan[/b]
    I'm sorry if these words are going to be a bit harsh, but the best way to get motivated is to get a good yell at. Why are you such a screw up that you have been kicked out of your house, have been homeless, have been arrested? Couldn't you do normal things like every other normal child, finish college and become someone in life. I am sorry to say these things but you do need to get motivated, if I was in this situation I wouldn't even be here posting on ko4life, or even playing this game... I would be looking for ways to change into a better person. Goodluck and hopefully it gets better for you, but in business situations you shouldn't really bring personal matters.

I'm sorry if these words are going to be a bit harsh, but the best way to get motivated is to get a good yell at. Why are you such a screw up that you have been kicked out of your house, have been homeless, have been arrested? Couldn't you do normal things like every other normal child, finish college and become someone in life. I am sorry to say these things but you do need to get motivated, if I was in this situation I wouldn't even be here posting on ko4life, or even playing this game... I would be looking for ways to change into a better person. Goodluck and hopefully it gets better for you, but in business situations you shouldn't really bring personal matters.[/b]
    See you cant say that... You have know idea what I have went through... we all go through things and our job in life is to fix them mistakes and move on not dwell on things... I graduated HS fine... then i guess things got worse...My parents are so controlling i cant blame them for my actions I DID THEM but they had some outside influence... I take your opinion and thank you sir... i work everyday and kept a study job for over 1year now.. so yea takes along time to get back on your feet

I'm sorry if these words are going to be a bit harsh, but the best way to get motivated is to get a good yell at. Why are you such a screw up that you have been kicked out of your house, have been homeless, have been arrested? Couldn't you do normal things like every other normal child, finish college and become someone in life. I am sorry to say these things but you do need to get motivated, if I was in this situation I wouldn't even be here posting on ko4life, or even playing this game... I would be looking for ways to change into a better person. Goodluck and hopefully it gets better for you, but in business situations you shouldn't really bring personal matters.[/b]
    Nice post, especially from someone who posted on a private server forum that he couldn't play because his parents banned him from KO when he was failing university because of it.

didinino

its just sad that only a post on a forum made u respond to my pms/ begs for the money back.

u think i didnt know what's going on with you. u think i dont care. i gave you lots of time to pay me back, it even took over my deadline to chargeback (the CC company told me 2 months). and Ryan, you asked for more time and i gave that to you. watch the dates on the pics and watch the date TODAY after a lot of pms that i was sending you while i was in the army training!

i dont ask you to send me 50$ (which you offered on it), i just want my 35$ back (if u cant, send me 34.95).
    if u want to come clean Answer to me on pms that i send you from this forum and MSN.

Yes i ignored you Didi and im sorry i just didnt have time to deal with it... I could only check something quick and that was it..

didinino

can you deal with it now?
    pay the money maybe?
    or at least respond on msn? :X

mm i must say. if your in this type of situation you shouldnt be playing KO. and yes i would actually agree with your parents that your irresponsible with money. borrowing money from a friend when you know you cant pay him back for a long time is just being a bad friend.

but i hope it works out for you and didi gl.

Well.. i remmber this shit was going on @ the first days on carnac west.. lol. i still remmber how Ryan woudnt log to game for weeks/months then come back for few days and repeat. i know its pretty hard baba, but you should try pay him asap and i think almost 1 year is more then enough ;O.

C u around,

-Elad