Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see

This is a discussion on So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Probably =P Just look at it this way~ Towner and erick cried over an elf belt and a crappy earing ...
Page: 4

Internet pervert Senior Member

Probably =P

Just look at it this way~ Towner and erick cried over an elf belt and a crappy earing when some of their clannies left the clan, but they didn't say anything when SexyReplay sold his whole acct? Cuz u just gotta assume he has some clan items =P

This all sounds like BS to me~ and doesn't change the fact that i saw GiveMeUrlove with a bow and he seemed to not have a single sin skill =P (not to mention the 3th archer) x)

So having no skills wasn't enought they had to go and macro too. Anyway, with SexyReplay gone Slayers has oficially been left with no skilled players whatsoever .__.

TheLostSoul

fenix, no man if you want dont sell me KC cuz i want for my acc -.- because you sell very cheap :P but you know... i got 4k in my account because you sell me that ?do you remember i can buy 2 ncs if i want :P and some question i dont say you that i want KC.... you say me do you wanna kc i can buy kc for you.. -.- and i say you sure -.- because i repeat you sell very cheap

zackchine

Originally posted by TheLostSoul
    fenix, no man if you want dont sell me KC cuz i want for my acc -.- because you sell very cheap :P but you know... i got 4k in my account because you sell me that *?do you remember i can buy 2 ncs if i want :P *and some question i dont say you that i want KC.... you say me do you wanna kc *i can buy kc for you.. -.-
    ur a fucking moron, now u just admited you where on sexy replay

TheLostSoul

well i leave from this topic :P if kno1 believe me np -_- what i win :S well cya ^^ fenix post here please... you know i dont say you nothing you ask me first -.- vs koxp not count jaja maybe sexyreplay kill all in 1 vs1 because him is good comber no no i dont think so... maybe they r n00bs what hellp koxp in vs o.o? if dracfkt and all pwned have more lvl than sexyreplay... sure maybe koxp give points extra fucking loosers :/ and no1 can admit than sexyreplay is better than you guys... and always have to say some excuse when him won.. because cant believe than some1 can kill all maybe 4 years playing ko is sufficient for be good ? :rollseyes:

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by TheLostSoul
    well i leave from this topic :P if kno1 believe me np *-_- *what i win :S well cya ^^ fenix post here please... you know i dont say you nothing you ask me first -.- vs koxp not count jaja maybe sexyreplay kill all in 1 vs1 because him is good comber no no *i dont think so... maybe they r n00bs what hellp koxp in vs o.o? if dracfkt and all pwned have more lvl than sexyreplay... sure maybe koxp give points extra fucking loosers :/ and no1 can admit than sexyreplay is better than you guys... *and always have to say some excuse when him won.. because cant believe than some1 can kill all maybe 4 years playing ko is sufficient for be good ?
    Using a program to level doesnt require much.

TheLostSoul

no because he tnl to 65 doing exp legit and all know...and now some gay than buy his account is macro and hmm what problem i have o.O if isnt my account welL i leave from this topic or all will hate me more than now cya

RideOn

lol so thats why someone time givemeurlove told to the pple on delos that they r going to close the doors XD
    ahaha

now morian what u will say? fcking big mouth

macroers!

TheLostSoul

:wub:

Banned Senior Member

Gamerkun great job ...

this is stupid this clan is stupid i been saying since start slay3rs is macro clan so many of there members have been posted now this alot of there main members included there clan leader seen in delos half of the macron my guess it was whole clan .....

DiedStylE

why u said this clan is koxp u see ALL MEMBERS KOXP zzzz if u see i koxp 1 time or im in 3erd party.... post the SS...
    many ppl see me lvling in paramun, trolls cz, hop goblins but for this razon u dont come and said all slay3rs koxp bullshit ... and clan members close castle doors because many koxper come and ks when we lvling in goblins
    and i never see sexy or erick or other players in koxp party... w/e sexy sold his acc to a friend and end of history
    <_<

T0wn3R

Its true, when you are saying slay3rs koxp you are saying all who is or were in slay3rs is koxper. I dont know how is it in slay3rs now but when i played my mage me (and as far i know all) never koxped or duped (like PwNAGE that received his 300gbs duped.. and they admit it in ventrilo). If any1 don't believe me i can post all my ScreenShots before get baned. I have SS of each point % i did from lvl 61 and each 10% from atleast lvl 50.

Just look at it this way~ Towner and erick cried over an elf belt and a crappy earing when some of their clannies left the clan, but they didn't say anything when SexyReplay sold his whole acct? Cuz u just gotta assume he has some clan items =P
    I never cried coz of that, as all know (and seen in my old sign) i had lot of items more than a fcking elf belt or bronze earring for cry for it. I just post what they did, we have rules in the clan, they broke the rules and scamed the items and i posted here.

lol so thats why someone time givemeurlove told to the pple on delos that they r going to close the doors XD
    ahaha
    now morian what u will say? fcking big mouth
    macroers!
    Morian is not playing from 2 weeks ago and all the world know it. You seen morian posting in the forum? no. You talked with him? i dont think so. He is not playing KO from long time ago. GiveMeUrLove = Diego (morian's friend) and as far i know he is not macroing (the only that the video show is givemeurlove as archer, and thats the reazon why you say he is macro? lol).

I won't defend SexyReplay now because i dont care, im not playing anymore. But i won't let that all say "they are macroers clan" because i worked so hard till get banned to do the clan better and clean of cheaters.

DiedStylE

(like PwNAGE that received his 300gbs duped.. and they admit it in ventrilo). *
    guys what u think ? :rollseyes:

300gb? WHERE? HOW COME NOONE TOLD ME?!?!

CARAJOS!!

T0wn3R

Originally posted by Chemical
    300gb? WHERE? HOW COME NOONE TOLD ME?!?!

CARAJOS!!
    i haven't proves but i know its true. I dont care prove it, im not playing xD.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast