Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see

This is a discussion on So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private post moved to cheaters which means this will be the last reply on this topic gg ...
Page: 6

Eazy

Originally posted by Private

post moved to cheaters which means this will be the last reply on this topic gg hate stupid cheaters section

WRONG!

Internet pervert Senior Member

He is ALMOST right =x

its fucking true for example

topic slay3r is macro clan

in cheaters section 3 replys

in logos section 10000 replys

even if its flame who cares this is usko k2 flame is all we can do about cheaters which is why forums like this created really so yeah clearly they need rethink this cheaters section cuz its good thought but really now helps

T0wn3R

are you listening to urself every person that macro isn't the real owner blablabla ur not defending sexyreplay because there is fucking 100 % proof there he is macro'n while pl not only that he is with members in that video who are also archers ......... are u fucking stupid gtfo peice of shit gook ur only defending them cuz there is no ss of them with 5 arrows in the air if there was u wouldn't even be posting u'd be sitting thinking dam glad i got banned cuz i woulda probly been in that party leeching and ended up banned adventually neways

even if the received duped gbs every gb on this server is fucking duped since day 1 we all know who partially responsible for that (powerfulz) .

post moved to cheaters which means this will be the last reply on this topic gg hate stupid cheaters section
    Wao, take it easy, its a game and im not trying to fight. Im saying what i think because they are my friend and i know them. For example... diego is that stupid that i think he dont know how to put the macro on so i think he isn't macroing xD.

About that no1 read cheaters section is true. But who cares, sexyreplay wont get baned because the gms are an idiots that ban wrong people or chickens they see using koxp in goblins or gliptodonts.

And private... again, take it easy, i know you are good gun and im not in the forum for have problems and fight, i dont want have any problem more with KO till i dont play.

look here u asked for problems when u started saying they're not macro

now he so stupid he cannot turn it on i know all macro out there all come already set up its a matter of clicking 'start' and considering sexyreplay is skilled enough to set auto wolf and ac im sure he could explain over ventrillo to whoever how to use it properly

and if its jus a game dont come here talking shits ur the one that brought up gold bars and everything sounds like backlash to me not to mention u were on our topic not even over 2 days ago talking shits with ur bitch boyfreind shayan (sounds like he should be on american idol) going on about pwnage macro they lwl 70 they fak me

and u dumb ass clan saying sexyreplay own all blablabla look at em now

i tried helping u with ur ban until i read shits u guys talking days later now its just a game gtfo

There is 1 way to describe this all.

"That makes me a very sad panda."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-rLThLg0BY

T0wn3R

look here u asked for problems when u started saying they're not macro *

now he so stupid he cannot turn it on i know all macro out there all come already set up its a matter of clicking 'start' and considering sexyreplay is skilled enough to set auto wolf and ac im sure he could explain over ventrillo to whoever how to use it properly

and if its jus a game dont come here talking shits ur the one that brought up gold bars and everything sounds like backlash to me not to mention u were on our topic not even over 2 days ago talking shits with ur bitch boyfreind shayan (sounds like he should be on american idol) going on about pwnage macro they lwl 70 they fak me

and u dumb ass clan saying sexyreplay own all blablabla look at em now *

i tried helping u with ur ban until i read shits u guys talking days later now its just a game gtfo
    if it makes you happy i wont defend them more :huh: xD

and it still a game. If not i would kill myself coz of havent account xD

Nofear19

wtf... :wacko: this game is so fucked up!!!...everybody are trying to be better than somebody :angry: :angry: THIS IS JUST A GAME....who the fuck invented koxp??? its useless. ccomputer games are for having fun, not for haxing the hole WORLD! im still a noob but when i played in logos(for about 2 h) is saw about 100 koxper....ppl really take too seriously these online games, where you can compete with other ppl. just play the game fair and nobody doesnt need to argue about some haxs. world would be a better place without hax :lol: :lol: but i will never come true...too many evil ppl :P
    sry about my shitty english but this is what i think about this shit.

T0wn3R

Originally posted by Nofear19
    wtf... :wacko: this game is so fucked up!!!...everybody are trying to be better *than somebody :angry: *:angry: THIS IS JUST A GAME....who the fuck invented koxp??? its useless. ccomputer games are for having fun, not for haxing the hole WORLD! im still a noob but when i played in logos(for about 2 h) is saw about 100 koxper....ppl really take too seriously these online games, where you can compete with other ppl. just play the game fair and nobody doesnt need to argue about some haxs. world would be a better place without hax :lol: *:lol: but i will never come true...too many evil ppl :P *
    sry about my shitty english but this is what i think about this shit.
    amen :P

Internet pervert Senior Member

made my day.

Cocaine

Lol.

if u would like to coment to slay3rs about there leveling habbits feel free to do so

Server: la.makeavoice.com
    Port: 2031

http://www.pikaism.com/index.php

T0wn3R

if u would like to coment to slay3rs about there leveling habbits feel free to do so *

Server: la.makeavoice.com *
    Port: 2031

http://www.pikaism.com/index.php
    Its ok if you wanna show to all our ventrilo and our forum. But dont spam it in every forum you know. I had to ban like 5 IPs from the forum because they were spaming in the forum. All are welcome in my forum and ventrilo, not only the slay3rs but dont go for spam doing topic like: "subject: asdasd" "message body: asdasdas" -.-'. Oh, and 3 of the ips that i baned are turks, so i think you posted it in turk forums too... -.-'''''

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast