Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see

This is a discussion on So... why do Slayers close Delos' doors? Come and see within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u would like to coment to slay3rs about there leveling habbits feel free to do so Server: la.makeavoice.com Port: ...
Page: 7

KO4fun

if u would like to coment to slay3rs about there leveling habbits feel free to do so
    Server: la.makeavoice.com
    Port: 2031
    http://www.pikaism.com/index.php[/b]
    Yeah , i left my character in the abyss for about 3 days while the doors were closed. They were always at hob goblins, I have alot of SS from that time that show lots of macros, shooting with daggers etc..... I may just send them in or save them for flame ammo later!

T0wn3R

Yeah , i left my character in the abyss for about 3 days while the doors were closed. They were always at hob goblins, I have alot of SS from that time that show lots of macros, shooting with daggers etc..... I may just send them in or save them for flame ammo later![/b]
    post that SS's if its true because i don't believe you P=

post that SS's if its true because i don't believe you P=[/b]
    I have met people in denial before, but you, sir are a retard. Read a few posts up where is clearly shows even the CL macroing. If ur gunna macro could u at least not suger coat things? geez just live with it, your clan are full of cheaters no need to go into denial with it. <_<

KO4fun

I have met people in denial before, but you, sir are a retard. Read a few posts up where is clearly shows even the CL macroing. If ur gunna macro could u at least not suger coat things? geez just live with it, your clan are full of cheaters no need to go into denial with it. <_<[/b]
    Very well said sir. And for Towner i will post them at a time and place of my choosing. Slayers was not happy that i was there in the first place , and there were people from other clans macroing as well. Probably just sub characters of the main ones or backup accounts in case they got banned. And yes you were there too but i dont know that you are in the party.

Z3non

Arrow showering to kill mobs with 600 hp...... n00b

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567