Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

[SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me

This is a discussion on [SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter I really like Rick, and I can't say he's anything but an amazing KO player and ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I really like Rick, and I can't say he's anything but an amazing KO player and developer from playing his server and a very few small amount of times against him.

However, when you buy a product from let's say, Steam, if you have an issue, you go contact their Customer Support. If they don't respond; that's not their problem, and you can't get a refund. You're paying for the product not a guarantee of customer service and support. Don't get me wrong, most companies and large corporations will happily respond to your ticket, refund you, or even send you an entirely new product to compensate. However, those aren't guarantees and those aren't necessities, as many companies have absolutely terrible customer service (see iBuyPower, Steam, etc), and others have phenomenal customer service (most game developers such as Arena Net).

Sorry Rick, you're in the wrong here.
    Well I give him support as much as I can, and I was willing to help him before he deleted me, I waited like 10 days for him to give me teamviewer or ammy so I can look his problem because he was working on local not even on RDP, I can prove that with skype logs too.

So is this thing progressing in any way? Kind of hard to understand those photos due to them being in Turkish and me not being an active PayPal user. I'm kind of leaning towards Osman in this one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So is this thing progressing in any way? Kind of hard to understand those photos due to them being in Turkish and me not being an active PayPal user. I'm kind of leaning towards Osman in this one as well.
    Still waiting. Are you handling this on your own or is the case still open?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Still waiting. Are you handling this on your own or is the case still open?
    Well don't think we can handle thanks to him there is around 6k money blocked on paypal and I can't touch it for next 2 3 months according to support, It's funny he is claiming he done with KO business to his referral to me, he opened dispute and removed me from skype at same moment maybe i posted this like 10x times, I waited for him to give me teamviewer more than 2 3 weeks (according to him he was the one waiting ) and now one other guy who I helped and gave same offer like ricky (paying rest of money after they start earning from server) threaten me to open dispute if I don't update his files for free (because ricky won it but he doesnt realize ricky won dispute because he claimed money taken from his CREDIT CARD without his permission , I even gave him permission to sell his file because he started to work on "other" game and was in need of money)

In short story, I'll stop selling files to non turkish people via Paypal and don't think I'll accept some new customers again because of this backstabs happening.

Regards

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Well don't think we can handle thanks to him there is around 6k money blocked on paypal and I can't touch it for next 2 3 months according to support, It's funny he is claiming he done with KO business to his referral to me, he opened dispute and removed me from skype at same moment maybe i posted this like 10x times, I waited for him to give me teamviewer more than 2 3 weeks (according to him he was the one waiting ) and now one other guy who I helped and gave same offer like ricky (paying rest of money after they start earning from server) threaten me to open dispute if I don't update his files for free (because ricky won it but he doesnt realize ricky won dispute because he claimed money taken from his CREDIT CARD without his permission , I even gave him permission to sell his file because he started to work on "other" game and was in need of money)

In short story, I'll stop selling files to non turkish people via Paypal and don't think I'll accept some new customers again because of this backstabs happening.

Regards
    Sad to hear really, Osman is doing great work! Hope it all gets fixed man

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

banhammer on this bigduddle prick !

Regards
    Rick has the right to do so, your support for the files was absolutely terrible, i was the other person to buy the files off you, where you mention they had certain features, which i expected to work off the bat, which im sure rick did also, once i received the files, which took you a good week to send me them to me after i had payed you that weekend, every day i pm'ed you asking for the files, im uploading, or you just ignored, i hoped that it was just a busy time for you, then after i received the files which were incomplete, buggy not working, they even had Rick's servers name in my ebenezer... you couldnt even be bothered to check that, you then sent me a new one after 4 days of me asking about it, you promised patches such as premium system fully implemented and working ingame, i had to go to every fucking forum just to find the evt code which you said was included in your files, the login server never worked, there were folders and files missing which when ever i pm'ed you about it took you 3 days to reply, i asked about the upgrade system, where you mentioned low, middle and high class upgrades work as they did on newer version, when i asked you how... you said i put put 1, 2 or 3 in a column in a table... there was no explanation as to how the system worked... you sent me an ini which had stuff missing for example the PM message that popped up when u got in game on the 19th of july i asked you "how does the exchange coupon event work" i asked you on the 20th of july, you ingnored me, i again asked you on the 21st of july how does it work and can you send me the SQL codes for the coupon event, i even mention i was opening the beta that weekend and i needed to test the procedure, which you told me about the upgrades but not the thing i asked for, i then asked you again on the 22nd of july where you ignored me again, i then asked you again on the 23rd where you replied after 4 days of me asking for 1, yes 1 fucking procedure, which i ended up googling anyway, i still wasnt sure why it wasnt worked so i guessed it was something you didnt add to ebenezer, so i then asked on the 25th of july if you could check it out and upload a new ebenezer, you said yes and would upload it soon 26th of july i asked if you had done it, your reply "are you on windows 7" yes i said, you then never replied, apart from you saying "hey did you work on php? i need to know if you ever see dxt converter for php", so completely ignoring the fact i was waiting for you to fix something for me, 27th of july, i then asked again and mentioned i wasnt happy with what i had purchased because you literally provided me with no support my reply was "Im on the computer in 2 hours, ive waited long enough for what ive paid for, the files that you told me I was purchasing were complete, I had to find a lot of the stuff for them myself, I just want you to give me whst ive paid for ive been nice and waited the first 4 days before you sent me anything but now im starting to think you just dont care" where u said you've been busy, yet you didnt tell me that in the first place rather just ignore me... you then said you hadn't slept for 4 days and make a new system for osko to do with premium system, where i asked if i could use this rather then the old one, you said yes, you then asked me for another $50, after all the trouble i had with you, there was no way i was going to send you another 50 usd, i said i couldnt get it as i was working, you replied "[27/07/2015 22:54:33] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: no[27/07/2015 22:54:36] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: ill give
    [27/07/2015 22:54:38] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: i just needed today
    [27/07/2015 22:54:40] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: thats the issue

which i never actually got, 28th of July i asked again for the files, which took you over 10 hours + to reply, you then said "i've checked your ebenezer its fine" so rather then telling me you checked it like 3 days ago you let me pm you asking for help.... all those days i asked for help, you just ignored or asked other questions.

on the 5th of aug, i asked you what are these events, SantaEvent, premiumZoneEvent, notice system, no reply, on the 06th of aug i ask what an error im getting in turkish means, no reply, i then ask you on the 7th of aug when i will recieve the new update which you promised, no reply.

the files in gerneral were a mess, i was honestly going to try and get my money back also, but paypal doesnt support the system that i sent the money with on paypal.

Rick isnt to blame here its your poor service and terribly outdated and unorganized files, he has and had every right to get his money back, still after 3 months i still see no new update being offered to me? calling someone else a liar when you yourself are one, bring all the people here to comment that are currently running a server because they pay you and you provide them a system all you like, but that proves nothing, if you want proof about all of what i posted its no problem..

PS im not even bothered about getting my money, back i just dont want someone else to get into the same position and buy what they think they are getting rather then what they are not.
    bigdudle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Rick has the right to do so, your support for the files was absolutely terrible, i was the other person to buy the files off you, where you mention they had certain features, which i expected to work off the bat, which im sure rick did also, once i received the files, which took you a good week to send me them to me after i had payed you that weekend, every day i pm'ed you asking for the files, im uploading, or you just ignored, i hoped that it was just a busy time for you, then after i received the files which were incomplete, buggy not working, they even had Rick's servers name in my ebenezer... you couldnt even be bothered to check that, you then sent me a new one after 4 days of me asking about it, you promised patches such as premium system fully implemented and working ingame, i had to go to every fucking forum just to find the evt code which you said was included in your files, the login server never worked, there were folders and files missing which when ever i pm'ed you about it took you 3 days to reply, i asked about the upgrade system, where you mentioned low, middle and high class upgrades work as they did on newer version, when i asked you how... you said i put put 1, 2 or 3 in a column in a table... there was no explanation as to how the system worked... you sent me an ini which had stuff missing for example the PM message that popped up when u got in game on the 19th of july i asked you "how does the exchange coupon event work" i asked you on the 20th of july, you ingnored me, i again asked you on the 21st of july how does it work and can you send me the SQL codes for the coupon event, i even mention i was opening the beta that weekend and i needed to test the procedure, which you told me about the upgrades but not the thing i asked for, i then asked you again on the 22nd of july where you ignored me again, i then asked you again on the 23rd where you replied after 4 days of me asking for 1, yes 1 fucking procedure, which i ended up googling anyway, i still wasnt sure why it wasnt worked so i guessed it was something you didnt add to ebenezer, so i then asked on the 25th of july if you could check it out and upload a new ebenezer, you said yes and would upload it soon 26th of july i asked if you had done it, your reply "are you on windows 7" yes i said, you then never replied, apart from you saying "hey did you work on php? i need to know if you ever see dxt converter for php", so completely ignoring the fact i was waiting for you to fix something for me, 27th of july, i then asked again and mentioned i wasnt happy with what i had purchased because you literally provided me with no support my reply was "Im on the computer in 2 hours, ive waited long enough for what ive paid for, the files that you told me I was purchasing were complete, I had to find a lot of the stuff for them myself, I just want you to give me whst ive paid for ive been nice and waited the first 4 days before you sent me anything but now im starting to think you just dont care" where u said you've been busy, yet you didnt tell me that in the first place rather just ignore me... you then said you hadn't slept for 4 days and make a new system for osko to do with premium system, where i asked if i could use this rather then the old one, you said yes, you then asked me for another $50, after all the trouble i had with you, there was no way i was going to send you another 50 usd, i said i couldnt get it as i was working, you replied "[27/07/2015 22:54:33] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: no[27/07/2015 22:54:36] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: ill give
    [27/07/2015 22:54:38] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: i just needed today
    [27/07/2015 22:54:40] Mustafa Can İPEKÇİ: thats the issue

which i never actually got, 28th of July i asked again for the files, which took you over 10 hours + to reply, you then said "i've checked your ebenezer its fine" so rather then telling me you checked it like 3 days ago you let me pm you asking for help.... all those days i asked for help, you just ignored or asked other questions.

on the 5th of aug, i asked you what are these events, SantaEvent, premiumZoneEvent, notice system, no reply, on the 06th of aug i ask what an error im getting in turkish means, no reply, i then ask you on the 7th of aug when i will recieve the new update which you promised, no reply.

the files in gerneral were a mess, i was honestly going to try and get my money back also, but paypal doesnt support the system that i sent the money with on paypal.

Rick isnt to blame here its your poor service and terribly outdated and unorganized files, he has and had every right to get his money back, still after 3 months i still see no new update being offered to me? calling someone else a liar when you yourself are one, bring all the people here to comment that are currently running a server because they pay you and you provide them a system all you like, but that proves nothing, if you want proof about all of what i posted its no problem..

PS im not even bothered about getting my money, back i just dont want someone else to get into the same position and buy what they think they are getting rather then what they are not.
    Lol matthew get your shit straight, You claim i didn't give you login server and when I check the download link I gave you its there, you claim i didn't give you SQLs needed when I check it, its there. You are just being blatant, I don't run your server and If you don't have basic computer and SQL knowledge you can't blame me. Dosya.tc - Ücretsiz, Hızlı ve Kolay Dosya Paylaşımı this is link of your files and anyone has knowledge can check. You were short on money I tried to help you and offered you pay what you have I still give you full files you can pay after you open server.
    You claimed you will work on other game and wanted to sell your files I still accepted it. You guys are really funny and both you and rick will be my reason for not selling files to non turkish people again ty!
    nickos3 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Jeez... why people who know nothing about such stuff, mess with em at all ?

O right, it's all about the bucks ofc. And instead of working whatever he sent to you (which is what you paid and not to ask questions or random stuff that has nothing to do with his soacs files), you're all about asking him "what is this for ?", "can you send me this ?".. just lol.

Lol matthew get your shit straight, You claim i didn't give you login server and when I check the download link I gave you its there, you claim i didn't give you SQLs needed when I check it, its there. You are just being blatant, I don't run your server and If you don't have basic computer and SQL knowledge you can't blame me. Dosya.tc - Ücretsiz, Hızlı ve Kolay Dosya Paylaşımı this is link of your files and anyone has knowledge can check. You were short on money I tried to help you and offered you pay what you have I still give you full files you can pay after you open server.
    You claimed you will work on other game and wanted to sell your files I still accepted it. You guys are really funny and both you and rick will be my reason for not selling files to non turkish people again ty!
    the login server never worked, you couldnt even get into the server, you claimed "any login server works" i tried twostars and so many more, they never worked, so i had to use an old one from an existing soacs release, which i shouldnt of needed to do, dont fucking bullshit about me asking to only pay you because i was short of money, i said to you i wanted the basic soacs 150, which i paid for no where did u ask for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Jeez... why people who know nothing about such stuff, mess with em at all ?

O right, it's all about the bucks ofc. And instead of working whatever he sent to you (which is what you paid and not to ask questions or random stuff that has nothing to do with his soacs files), you're all about asking him "what is this for ?", "can you send me this ?".. just lol.
    as for you nickos, you are nothing but a leacher as well, who runs your files? oh yeah i forgot osmanx. Just because your server is running because you've paid him thousands upon thousands, doesn't mean that our server files were complete. If you went to the shop and bought a car with power steering when it was promised, you started to drive the car and noticed it had none? wouldnt you take it back to the shop and complain? or would you just say "oh well maybe ill just work with what i have" get a fucking clue.

working with what ever he sent me? its a product hes selling that is incomplete, next time before posting read what i put, every question that i've asked him was about his soacs files so either go read up on your english or stay away from topics that don't involve you.

PS. to osmanx, you've just shot yourself in the foot, feel free anyone to go download those files hes linked, you will see that they are missing a lot of what hes promised, even to get them running, ill even leave the domain to pandoraKO.com so people can even test them.

also as to add, can you tell me why when you sent me the files they had Climax Knight Online written all over them? i guess they were Ricks files that you sold to me also?
    bigdudle likes this.

the login server never worked, you couldnt even get into the server, you claimed "any login server works" i tried twostars and so many more, they never worked, so i had to use an old one from an existing soacs release, which i shouldnt of needed to do, dont fucking bullshit about me asking to only pay you because i was short of money, i said to you i wanted the basic soacs 150, which i paid for no where did u ask for more.

as for you nickos, you are nothing but a leacher as well, who runs your files? oh yeah i forgot osmanx. Just because your server is running because you've paid him thousands upon thousands, doesn't mean that our server files were complete. If you went to the shop and bought a car with power steering when it was promised, you started to drive the car and noticed it had none? wouldnt you take it back to the shop and complain? or would you just say "oh well maybe ill just work with what i have" get a fucking clue.
    Lol dude login server works please you don't have knowledge, I can provide full chat log of yours too. Please stop claiming anything.

Lol dude login server works please you don't have knowledge, I can provide full chat log of yours too. Please stop claiming anything.
    you still didnt answer my question why those files you just released have Climax Knight Online written on them when i bought them? provide full chat logs, do it, it only looks worse on you and does nothing for your sales of soacs, they will then see how long it took you to reply to me, fix my files etc, go on post im waiting.

you still didnt answer my question why those files you just released have Climax Knight Online written on them when i bought them? provide full chat logs, do it, it only looks worse on you and does nothing for your sales of soacs, they will then see how long it took you to reply to me, fix my files etc, go on post im waiting.
    you are really funny, License owner is definition I put on source code, when you had files first i gave ricky exact files like 25 30min ago, I forget to change owner name which is only matter for me because that info not shared with any player only me and who runs their server see it at very first moment of files opened.
    And I also put link I gave you at july on this thread any one has knowledge can check and see that you are talking bullcrap

you are really funny, License owner is definition I put on source code, when you had files first i gave ricky exact files like 25 30min ago, I forget to change owner name which is only matter for me because that info not shared with any player only me and who runs their server see it at very first moment of files opened.
    And I also put link I gave you at july on this thread any one has knowledge can check and see that you are talking bullcrap
    This just shows your lazyness and lack of care that you couldn't even rename my server in your source.

im still waiting for the logs, like i said before, anyone can download the link, im leaving PandoraKO.com with 127.0.0.1 so anyone can use them for now btw thanks for helping in my paypal case by openly sharing my files that i purchased from you.

this also helps in Ricks case.

you all suckkkkkkkkkkkk , drama everywhereeeeeeeeee. i don't think rick is a scammer. sorry for the loss's
    bigdudle likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-16-2023, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-13-2023, 12:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-31-2022, 11:10 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    12-30-2022, 06:21 AM
  5. Hits: 1