Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree29Likes

[SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me

This is a discussion on [SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So now scammers don't get ban cause they want to keep their name clean and because of their past ? ...
Page: 9

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

So now scammers don't get ban cause they want to keep their name clean and because of their past ? Once a person turned in to a scammer that's it , that's how its done at ko4life .
    Like Chavo .. senior member , scammed - banned .
    This dude , chargedback over a file that he didn't got pleased with .. same as i'll get an item 11reb and then ill say woops i need a +9 non reb .. oke lets charge back

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    So now scammers don't get ban cause they want to keep their name clean and because of their past ? Once a person turned in to a scammer that's it , that's how its done at ko4life .
    This dude , chargedback over a file that he didn't got pleased with .. same as i'll get an item 11reb and then ill say woops i need a +9 non reb .. oke lets charge back
    Stop being an idiot and get some readingcomprehension, this isn't as simple as someone selling an item in the game, this is a customer who purchased a product from someone running a business, they were not satisfied with the product they received.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    This isn't a simple as charging back someone for a trade, this is a customer who purchased a product, it's a bit more complex than just ban "x" part for doing the charge back/ban "x" part for not delivering the promised product.

What seems to be the case here is a difference in opinion, where the buyer (Rick) was expecting a certain level of support as well as the product to be in a certain state (i.e completely working/without much stuff that needs to be configured manually). And Osmanx being of the opinion that he delivered the product in the state of which it's delivered to everyone else/most people.

If I buy a product and I'm not satisfied/feel as if the product that I was promised isn't actually what I was promised I sure as hell would also request a refund, perhaps this could've been solved in a better manner for both parts, the seller always has a responsability to correctly inform the buyer as to what they're getting, if osmanx doesn't want to/can't actively give service on the product that he's selling, this is something that you should be very upfront with as to not give your buyers any false hope.

This is why most bussinesses (yes even hobby bussinesses have certain eula's/refund policies in place, to avoid just these kinds of situations.)

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    looks like your kinda new here or a returning banned account? either way you know where to door is

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Hillarious to see some people pretending to be "someone" in this forum asking from the members what to do and talking to them ironically while this issue already solved with the title of scam.

This case has been updated since it was brought up by Osmanx. bigdudle has been banned due to charging back Osmanx and causing his PayPal account to be frozen by result.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-16-2023, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-13-2023, 12:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-31-2022, 11:10 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    12-30-2022, 06:21 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-28-2022, 04:35 PM