Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Some guy from Orc Side, Twitching? o.o

This is a discussion on Some guy from Orc Side, Twitching? o.o within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well let's just say I was doing golems, and this one clan did one of their classic raids. So instead ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Some guy from Orc Side, Twitching? o.o

Well let's just say I was doing golems, and this one clan did one of their classic raids. So instead of running into a full party, I did what any sane person would do, I ran them to DM's. So, this person parasites me while I'm running (in a straight line, mind you...) and there's a rogue near him. I look behind me, and he's pretty far behind me. I keep running in a straight line. The rogue starts hitting me, I put on a DD shield and everything's fine. Then I see this person hitting me once or twice... meh, it's probably just lag. The hitting from this person stops. The he keeps hitting me, 3-4 times, and on the 5th hit I die. Mind you, this person hit me more often than that rogue behind him.
    And this person isn't a rogue.

Soooooooo
    I get parasited by this person
    and he can catch up to me and kill me

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I didn't mention any names. You know who you are.
    Next time I see you, I will have Fraps on.

o.o; and no, this isn't some turk clan (well, there is this one noob in that clan xD)

priestish

I got similar story. I was on d2 in a party of 8 people. After raiding RH and harpies, we went to check DM. On the way we spoted a lone battle priest doing golems. We threw duffs as he ran toward DM. After some running our rogue light feeted in for the kill but turned back when spotted more humans farming DMs. The party quickly catches up. In the battle of confusion, the priest manage to sneak out. But I spotted him and gave pursuit. With only a few feet behind, I swung "Skill R SKill R". With each hit dealing 650 damage, he fell.

Originally posted by priestish
    I got similar story. *I was on d2 in a party of 8 people. *After raiding RH and harpies, we went to check DM. *On the way we spoted a lone battle priest doing golems. *We threw duffs as he ran toward DM. *After some running our rogue light feeted in for the kill but turned back when spotted more humans farming DMs. *The party quickly catches up. *In the battle of confusion, the priest manage to sneak out. *But I spotted him and gave pursuit. *With only a few feet behind, I swung "Skill R SKill R". *With each hit dealing 650 damage, he fell.
    and...where's the cheater here? i thought u were gonna tell about cheaters and u tell me a story of how u pwn a priest lol

Satty

i dont know what exactly happened there but im pretty sure i would give my hand to fire for this person if u dont feel like naming him.he isnt any cheater and he still pretty owns kk?

Originally posted by priestish
    I got similar story. *I was on d2 in a party of 8 people. *After raiding RH and harpies, we went to check DM. *On the way we spoted a lone battle priest doing golems. *We threw duffs as he ran toward DM. *After some running our rogue light feeted in for the kill but turned back when spotted more humans farming DMs. *The party quickly catches up. *In the battle of confusion, the priest manage to sneak out. *But I spotted him and gave pursuit. *With only a few feet behind, I swung "Skill R SKill R". *With each hit dealing 650 damage, he fell.
    He probably wasn't running in a straight line. I was running in a perfectly straight line.

Trii

so can we get a name ?

Necropoo

had the same thing with lutz, the bp was blacktimee i rmbed the name clearly. don't know if the same bp attacked lutz.

blacktimee is a noob...owned him several times.

Healo

Originally posted by Trii
    so can we get a name ?
    +1
    no point in this post if we cannot know who the cheater was <_<

Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    so can we get a name ?
    +1
    no point in this post if we cannot know who the cheater was <_<[/b]
    I did this purposely but see now I'm going to get flames

C4pt4in

Satty

hmm lutz i thought ur clever person but erm this is *cough* bullshit *cough*
    loved u m8t but seriously he is the last who will be cheating. done

agreed probly lag capt doesnt cheat

HalfLife

Originally posted by Satty
    hmm lutz i thought ur clever person but erm this is *cough* bullshit *cough*
    loved u m8t but seriously he is the last who will be cheating. done

+1.....capt doesnt cheat....and ur a bp...u run as fast as he does, u know, when u c some1 attecking u from far its not always twiching, have u thought of...hmmmm >>>>>>>>LAG<<<<<<< ?

anyways about the burning part u cannot blame one of the most respected ppl on ko for cheating without getting flamed...i sure will flame you.

man that was a bad move.

once i came on and accused rebelde of glitching and got 3 pages of "giga your a retard"

Ok, I dunno what u saw on ur screen, but for me u were very close to me, but yet hard to hit, so I keep trying mouse chase combo to hit u (weapon swinging but none skill used, and clicking mouse to hit faster if I touch u), and eventually I got connction with u, and u died before our distance goes far again. The twiching thing u saw might got generated by my mouse chase combo or lag, I dunno. And that rogue u mentioned.. How is that my fault he hits like a broken arm?

And last, ROFL @ parasite u while running! We had a full 8 ppl's party, so that parasite came naturally from morax :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast