Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Some guy from Orc Side, Twitching? o.o

This is a discussion on Some guy from Orc Side, Twitching? o.o within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sometimes when im chasing someone, i use my mouse to put it in front of where hes running. I usually ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

sometimes when im chasing someone, i use my mouse to put it in front of where hes running. I usually spam spkie and r continously if im close because with K2's gay system i never know when im going to hit. It looks like im twiching. Even hoody thought i was twichting, but its just the r thing. I think it has to do with my selecting theg guy and r targeting the guy, but my mouse is clicking the spot in front of him. So every time i click the mouse, it goes to that direction, everytime i hit r, it goes towards the guy. But I dont see myself going at any faster speed so i dont think its any problem.

Maybe since you were running in a straight line, he could have cut you off at an angle. Im not sure if thats how it goes but I believe capt is the last person to cheat.

yep c4pt is good gun. it's the k2 gay system like tuna said sometimes i chase ppl that run straight and at times he runs slower so i can get a few hits off. then after a while it says skill failed too far. the running in this game is weird :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Ok, I dunno what u saw on ur screen, but for me u were very close to me, but yet hard to hit, so I keep trying mouse chase combo to hit u (weapon swinging but none skill used, and clicking mouse to hit faster if I touch u), and eventually I got connction with u, and u died before our distance goes far again. The twiching thing u saw might got generated by my mouse chase combo or lag, I dunno. And that rogue u mentioned.. How is that my fault he hits like a broken arm?

And last, ROFL @ parasite u while running! We had a full 8 ppl's party, so that parasite came naturally from morax *:rollseyes:
    What I saw on my screen was you running behind me and suddenly hitting me from the same distance you couldn't hit me from, and then the next moment you were right behind me, hitting me .__.
    and yeah the rogue hit me really little ._________. your hits filled up my screen before he attacked me.

Originally posted by Satty
    hmm lutz i thought ur clever person but erm this is *cough* bullshit *cough*
    loved u m8t but seriously he is the last who will be cheating. done
    Lol, why do you think lutz did'nt post the name? Because idioits like you would come out with these comments, he wasnt accusing anyone, he was asking this certain person what happend on his screen. Lutz even said it was prolly lag, wich by the sounds of it, prolly was. . .

Loca

zzzzZZZzzzz .... i get twitched/glitched every fukin day when i pk ... usually 3-4 twitchers in my back :lol: ... when i first came to this server and made some pk ... i thought twitching is normal thing in dies ... coz every 3rd rouge twitched me to get my NPs ... eaven in DLW ... noobs with sword breakers and plates ... twitching like hell (that's nothing , i have used to it now)
    But lot of ppl have started to use somekind of speed hack ... mostly light/ice or ice/light mages in my experiece who r chacing me when im using light feet and hitting with charged blade ... and usually lot of melees following him :angry:

do anything a sane person who kills golems with scrolls do......
    s.char and w8 2 min then come bak no1 will be there

Satty

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Satty
    Lol, why do you think lutz did'nt post the name? Because idioits like you would come out with these comments, he wasnt accusing anyone, he was asking this certain person what happend on his screen. Lutz even said it was prolly lag, wich by the sounds of it, prolly was. . .[/b]

alright dude if u r callin me idiot who is flaming for nothing,hmm,well lets take it like this,if u post something what is bullshit and u already know its bullshit,then ull gotta count on some flaming,i dont realy get what YOU r trying to prove here cos this was thread to flame capt not anything like asking if it was lag like u showed it "Some guy from Orc Side, Twitching? o.o"
    ya know nothing about this prob so pls pissoffkthxbye,i talked to lutz right after he told me about this prob on msn,i was in party at place where it happened, if every1 who will get owned by some1 will come and cry on forums then its gonna be realy nice.¨
    if ya have any other clever post go on josh

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Satty
    Lol, why do you think lutz did'nt post the name? Because idioits like you would come out with these comments, he wasnt accusing anyone, he was asking this certain person what happend on his screen. Lutz even said it was prolly lag, wich by the sounds of it, prolly was. . .[/b]
    U didnt knew that Satty always licking C4pt4in's ass ? You should have known that

As for you Satty, yea he may flame, (Actually he accused, not flaimed), even c4pt who was the one accussed didnt flame him, he just explained him what he did, u were the one flaming, so who's the idiot ? :rollseyes:
    If you wanna tell your opinion just answer politely, omg u are a human being (unless u are animal), why using irony for a 3rd person problem?
    Flaming or irony never make ppl follow your opinion, im personally ignoring it, if u want to affect ppl's opinion on matter use real arguments than start acting like u just did in both of your posts regarding this matter.

As for lutz, c4pt is just skilled and know many tricks n combos, we were clannies once and i know he never abused...

Changed my mind lutz, you're right.

Caught him on fraps

Originally posted by Satty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Satty)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Satty

Lol, why do you think lutz did'nt post the name? Because idioits like you would come out with these comments, he wasnt accusing anyone, he was asking this certain person what happend on his screen. Lutz even said it was prolly lag, wich by the sounds of it, prolly was. . .

alright dude if u r callin me idiot who is flaming for nothing,hmm,well lets take it like this,if u post something what is bullshit and u already know its bullshit,then ull gotta count on some flaming,i dont realy get what YOU r trying to prove here cos this was thread to flame capt not anything like asking if it was lag like u showed it "Some guy from Orc Side, Twitching? o.o"
    ya know nothing about this prob so pls pissoffkthxbye,i talked to lutz right after he told me about this prob on msn,i was in party at place where it happened, if every1 who will get owned by some1 will come and cry on forums then its gonna be realy nice.¨
    if ya have any other clever post go on josh[/b]
    Sorry, i really couldnt undertand any of that? Did you say Lutz specifically aimed it at c4pt, saying he was a twicher, notice the "?" When he asked if someone was twicthing, it means hes UNCERTAIN, he's asking if it was, or just lag, Hes not accusing c4pt, he wants to know, what other people think about it, thats why he didnt name names. But ppl told him to, then when he did, he got idoits like you posting. :rollseyes:

EDIT: To eagle, who the hell are you? I dont care what you think about me or what i said, lmao...

Originally posted by DayDreamer

Caught him on fraps
    then post it. capts as legit as they come.. unless you post proof (without you lagging.. I wanna see the fps).. all your talking is shit. Capt doesent need cheats to own, he has skill.

Satty

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DayDreamer

Caught him on fraps
    then post it. capts as legit as they come.. unless you post proof (without you lagging.. I wanna see the fps).. all your talking is shit. Capt doesent need cheats to own, he has skill.[/b]
    +1

and for eagle and josh..not bothering to answer

ever heard of lag when you upload smth ?

pkn_smoker

i was in cz today and went to go kill wota4 the bp and she can run faster then me when i am light feeting to get her u can catch her man she speed hacking sumthing :angry:

pkn_smoker

i was in cz today and went to go kill wota4 the bp and she can run faster then me when i am light feeting to get her u cant catch her man she speed hacking sumthing :angry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast