Some random retard telport ppl

This is a discussion on Some random retard telport ppl within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zz enough of random turk retard Well, i don't care if GM bann him or not(knowing they won't) but atleast ...
Page: 1

Pwner

Default Some random retard telport ppl

zz enough of random turk retard

Well, i don't care if GM bann him or not(knowing they won't) but atleast bevare of joining his party, couse i got teleported and i didn't even had stone in my inventory, but lol whatever... Also he is turk

!ndream

yes loser homo "Thunder" is turkish keyword and i see this homo say turkish words and you say fuk Turks fuk Allah(c.c.) zz

You are gonna be banned because you said fuck allah
    say good bye to ur account

tolgahan

Why are you swearing "Allah" :angry: :angry:
    ban pls these stupid guys.not guys ,gays!
    have you ever heard that a muslim swear your god?
    actually god and Allah is same.
    You will be burning in the hell coz Allah wont let ppl who dont believe ,enter its paradise

Pwner

Dude, do u know how often i hear "Fuck you Christianity".. So what maybe it was stupid to say that, but i was so pissed off in that moment that that i just said something, so iam sorry !

Pwner

oh btw, i don't belive in any god

chase

Originally posted by Pwner
    Dude, do u know how often i hear "Fuck you Christianity".. So what maybe it was stupid to say that, but i was so pissed off in that moment that that i just said something, so iam sorry !

Yes.....

tolgahan

it doesnt mean god!!!!
    it swears religion.
    maybe it is a mistake to say %100 we dont swear god.Sure there are some stupid ppl who swear but christians swear "Allah" very much.
    ALLAH AND GOD ARE THE SAME THINGS..
    ISA Is a PROPHET LIKE MUHAMMED.ISA IS NOT SON OF GOD .HE IS NOT GOD.HE IS A HUMAN LIKE US BUT A SPECIAL HUMAN .
    Isa came to world before Muhammed.ppl didnt believe in him and killed.Every thing Isa said had been changed.Your holy book destroyed in a war.then ppl wrote it again but it was not the same wiht orignal one.coz of these; GOD(ALLAH) sent new religion..
    You can read all of this in KURAN(muslims holy book)..
    i said these coz KURAN says we have to say to all.We cant make ppl believe in Muslimism.But wehave to say.
    i hope you dont miisunderstand me.You are free.

chase

A m e N

Pwner

Listen now, i don't care what ppl say about others ppl religion, u can say whatever u want about my religion... So u guys get's angry when i said this ? But what when other ppl say "Fuck u" "Fack your mother" eh ? Does anyone care then ? NO ! No1 cares but then i write this ? And everybody get's fucking mad.. ? This is Internet, maybe iam Geroge W bush that sitting behind the screen ? My point is, don't take thing to serious on the Internet..

Also there is no such thing as god, maybe they are in ur fantasy so and so on.. But think about if it really were a god, why wouldn't he help us ? I have only had bad luck in my life, i don't think there would be a diffrent even if i belived in a god. I expect a flaming war against me now, but what ever...

Aqu

btw I f*ck allah.

!ndream

pls some1 add this pic to offical forums for "swear ban or mute"

FIRST RESPECT !

Robs0n

That's not the first and not the last time when stupid turks (but not only) r doign this shit :-S

Sweet

Originally posted by tolgahan
    it doesnt mean god!!!!
    it swears religion.
    maybe it is a mistake to say %100 we dont swear god.Sure there are some stupid ppl who swear but christians swear "Allah" very much.
    That is the most dirty rotten lie I have ever heard in my whole life. I have never heard, in my whole life, with exposure to thousands of Christians, anyone say anything bad about Allah, or even any other pagan god. If you are so offended when other people insult your religion, try to take to heart how it feels and maybe not do it to other people.