Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Scammer Dominating/AllTheWay

This is a discussion on Scammer Dominating/AllTheWay within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his ingame name is dominating. his name on forums is alltheway. he's the only person who new my secret question ...
Page: 1

Default Scammer Dominating/AllTheWay

his ingame name is dominating. his name on forums is alltheway. he's the only person who new my secret question answer. the same day i got hacked he coincidentally is selling a rol (my rol <_< ) that he says he got from bach with no screenshot hmm. a few hours later after i posted i got hacked some1 finds him exping on his level 52 sin in cz trolls with mds +8 and the person says he had nice ac and hp since he wasnt getting hit much (hmm maybe cause my rol,wp,eme, chitins)

there's no doubt in my mind that he hacked me. he knew my secret question answer because we traded accounts a while back. he was in seraph and i trusted him i even gave him our clan bank diamond ring and opal earring and i let every1 keep drops after clan disbanded. what a piece of shit player. his friend who shares account with his friend. their msn addresses are [email protected] and [email protected]. dont ever trust this piece of shit scammer. i worked for over a year for those items and i end up losing it all cause some gay scammer who i trusted.

Sabao

my love ill get your revenge >.< gonna exp that fuker to lvl 1

triply hope you get ur itemas back

Doc

Did your char have MD's on it trip????? lemme know cause I wont have scammers in OutKasted.

PS sorry to hear about your loss gl in getting it sorted m8

wako0

:angry:

Originally posted by Doc
    Did your char have MD's on it trip????? *lemme know cause I wont have scammers in OutKasted.

PS sorry to hear about your loss gl in getting it sorted m8
    yes i had mds, rol (the one he selling on dies market <_< ) elf belt, eme, wp, chitins +7,shell pauld +7, im like 100% sure he did it. what a low life. pls ban him from outkasted. i know u guys are gg take the scammer out.

ChrisOwns

What is wrong with people....

Goofy

omg trip good luck man in getting them back :S

really sorry to hear that happen :unsure:

Sabao

ban him from clan and ip ban from ko4life agas :angry:

it sucks, he seemed like a good person... he is blocked deleted from my msn...

alienate him from everyone u see him hangin with, lets see how much fun he has in a comunity driven game

king arthur

omg h43r:

TakeThat

zzzz u noob. i told everyone never give ur password to anyone including ur mom. :P

u just got sccammed. hacking involves securing ur password eletronically, pretyt much imposible unless ur elite mr.microsoft ;P

wako0

u need the secret answer to change password and email, not just the password <_<

if its true he will be out of fear factor
    i just have to make sure it really happened

Originally posted by Codex
    if its true he will be out of fear factor *
    i just have to make sure it really happened
    he mean his rogue.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast