Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Someone guy pretending to be someone else

This is a discussion on Someone guy pretending to be someone else within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a message a couple of days ago from a guy named milkito he said he was lonelyheart from ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default Someone guy pretending to be someone else

    I got a message a couple of days ago from a guy named milkito he said he was lonelyheart from C-east. He claimed he was him, but when me and jaspreet found out that hes email didnt match the real lonelyheart he quickly logged off msn. Later jaspreet asked the real lonelyheart if he was buying a mage off me. And he said he wasn't. So i am posting to clear lonelyhearts name and telling u now to make it is the real one before doing a trade with him and i would like to see this milkito guy banned from ko4life.

    so guys be carefully and watch this faggot milkito

    the convo i cant find this msn cuz he keeps changing his name ...

    23/09/2009
    4:40:55 PM
    Jaspreet
    - Justin Brar, chronito
    so how do you know me exactly? 23/09/2009
    4:41:05 PM
    Jaspreet
    - Justin Brar, chronito
    because a lot of people claim they know me and i dont even know them 23/09/2009
    4:41:12 PM
    chronito
    Jaspreet, - Justin Brar
    im loneIyheart lol! 23/09/2009
    4:41:27 PM
    chronito
    Jaspreet, - Justin Brar
    whit 40$ u can fuck one girl xd 23/09/2009
    4:41:43 PM
    Jaspreet
    - Justin Brar, chronito
    your a new owner of lonely heart 23/09/2009
    4:41:49 PM
    Jaspreet
    - Justin Brar, chronito
    cuz i remember the old one 23/09/2009
    4:41:59 PM
    Jaspreet
    - Justin Brar, chronito
    did you pm me before about buying LonelyHeart? 23/09/2009
    4:41:59 PM
    chronito
    Jaspreet, - Justin Brar
    is my other msn lol 23/09/2009
    4:42:12 PM
    Jaspreet
    - Justin Brar, chronito
    then go log the other msn 23/09/2009
    4:42:12 PM
    chronito
    Jaspreet, - Justin Brar
    mm no 23/09/2009
    4:42:16 PM
    - Justin Brar
    Jaspreet, chronito
    log ur normal msn 23/09/2009
    4:42:17 PM
    chronito
    Jaspreet, - Justin Brar
    ok 23/09/2009
    4:42:30 PM
    chronito
    Jaspreet, - Justin Brar
    ok 23/09/2009
    4:42:35 PM
    - Justin Brar
    Jaspreet, chronito
    k 23/09/2009
    4:44:09 PM
    chronito
    Jaspreet, - Justin Brar
    im on my 2 msn
    sooo again watch out

  2. #2
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    hmm this isnt a good proof u know...

  3. #3
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

  4. #4
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    yes , this was a proof xD

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in my room
    Posts
    89

    Default

    if both think I'm a fucking scammer, because no you remove me of this shit? maybe stop once and for all this game and to devote more time to my work and my girlfriend, truth is that if by questioning one rule,accuse me of something I have never done, good me out of this forum, so I stop playing KO and everything is going to hell!

    I'm tired of all this shit!!!

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    i calling u a scammer i am saying ur pretending to be someone who ur not so ur a potential scammer

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in my room
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    i calling u a scammer i am saying ur pretending to be someone who ur not so ur a potential scammer
    what you say is equal at:
    a teacher tells his pupil, come to my house to study mathematics, and you say NO, the teacher is a pedophile.

    conclusion, you are accusing someone without proof,
    just because he said "come to my home to study"

    Like if I say, give me first account and then you
    I give the money.

    and even worse because never we put agree, as I said,
    "if you are not agree, no problem I will continue searching"

    if you realize I do not push or beg anyone, just told my point of view, if he did like the deal, OK, if he did not like, just had to say NO, and there ended the problem.

    If I want to buy an account with my conditions, is my problem, if the seller do not agree, just say NO and ended the problem.

    I don't care if the seller has 1 million post! I have met many people who have time here and with many post and have stolen money or items and this you can't deny
    Last edited by milkito; 09-30-2009 at 09:04 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milkito View Post
    what you say is equal at:
    a teacher tells his pupil, come to my house to study mathematics, and you say NO, the teacher is a pedophile.

    conclusion, you are accusing someone without proof,
    just because he said "come to my home to study"

    Like if I say, give me first account and then you
    I give the money.

    and even worse because never we put agree, as I said,
    "if you are not agree, no problem I will continue searching"

    if you realize I do not push or beg anyone, just told my point of view, if he did like the deal, OK, if he did not like, just had to say NO, and there ended the problem.

    If I want to buy an account with my conditions, is my problem, if the seller do not agree, just say NO and ended the problem.

    I don't care if the seller has 1 million post! I have met many people who have time here and with many post and have stolen money or items and this you can't deny
    don't tell me that you're from England and talk such an English LOL ... it's hard for me to read it -_-

    btw, we are talking about vouchers, not posts...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Location doesn't really mean he's from there.
    He might be there now , but he was not born nor raised there.

  10. #10
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    Location doesn't really mean he's from there.
    He might be there now , but he was not born nor raised there.
    he said that he's from England, but he lives in Costa Rica now... seeing his english I'm starting to doubt this, thinking that he did that to seem more trustable...

  11. #11
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default

    he is highly suspicious, read my topic with full msn log u will note hes rather giving me lonelyheart's pw and sq than 20$ (prolly its not his account)

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in my room
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    he is highly suspicious, read my topic with full msn log u will note hes rather giving me lonelyheart's pw and sq than 20$ (prolly its not his account)
    cuz u will not trust me, cuz u want that i give u the money first, i said no, but u wanted to trust me, u could give my priest data as a guarantee, because if i gave u my priest and u will change all information before u give me something, maybe i get angry about losing my account, but losing 220 $? no thanks, if i playing my priest i do it for fun and not for business, what i mean is that if i gave u the sq and pw, it was only as a guarantee, cuz u doubt that i send the money, and yea!! the priest is my fucking account. if u are fuck me by hypothesis, that decides the admi of this forum, once and for all. if it bothers u my fucking english, come on to ventrilo to talk about ur mom!



    enviado 01/10/2009 10:05:
    u got owned on ko4life xD i feel sorry for u
    enviado 01/10/2009 10:05:
    but this is what u deserve

    and this idiot ,sent me insults and offenses, and going and going, behaves like a kid
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 04-13-2010 at 02:16 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default


  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in my room
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post

  15. #15
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milkito View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •