Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Someone guy pretending to be someone else

This is a discussion on Someone guy pretending to be someone else within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rofl Im the real LonelyHeart since logos, jaspreet just pmed me some days ago asking if I was trying to ...
Page: 2

Rofl Im the real LonelyHeart since logos, jaspreet just pmed me some days ago asking if I was trying to buy funkz's stuff, so I want to say 2 things

1st. I'm not buying anything and Im not going back to play ko because this game is fuked (well everyone know that).

2nd. Milkito bought my acc LoneIyHeart on ionia, the trade went smooth but I decided to pick the money first, although he owed me 5 dollar and sent me them to my virtual CC so there is no problem in this point, the fact is that he's trying to be me to buy an acc even put his msn nick like the mine "Chronito" (well thats what I can see from the msn convo that funkz pasted), so thats enough for me to delete him from my msn and warn to anyone who wants to sell or buy from this guy.

oh btw Thx Funkz for the post clearing it and thx jaspreet for tell me about it =)
    Last edited by DiabulusS; 10-01-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milkito View Post
    what you say is equal at:
    a teacher tells his pupil, come to my house to study mathematics, and you say NO, the teacher is a pedophile.

conclusion, you are accusing someone without proof,
    just because he said "come to my home to study"

Like if I say, give me first account and then you
    I give the money.

and even worse because never we put agree, as I said,
    "if you are not agree, no problem I will continue searching"

if you realize I do not push or beg anyone, just told my point of view, if he did like the deal, OK, if he did not like, just had to say NO, and there ended the problem.

If I want to buy an account with my conditions, is my problem, if the seller do not agree, just say NO and ended the problem.

I don't care if the seller has 1 million post! I have met many people who have time here and with many post and have stolen money or items and this you can't deny

Listen UR NOT LONEYHEART u said u were him. Jaspreet talked to lonelyheart and told me to make this topic so if u scam someone or do something pretending to be him the blame doesnt go on him.

I have my proof in my msn convo, saying u are lonelyheart which in fact u are not okay so please go and suck a cock. U don't deserve to post on this post since u a lil dumbshit poser

Quote Originally Posted by DiabulusS View Post
    Rofl Im the real LonelyHeart since logos, jaspreet just pmed me some days ago asking if I was trying to buy funkz's stuff, so I want to say 2 things

1st. I'm not buying anything and Im not going back to play ko because this game is fuked (well everyone know that).

2nd. Milkito bought my acc LoneIyHeart on ionia, the trade went smooth but I decided to pick the money first, although he owed me 5 dollar and sent me them to my virtual CC so there is no problem in this point, the fact is that he's trying to be me to buy an acc even put his msn nick like the mine "Chronito" (well thats what I can see from the msn convo that funkz pasted), so thats enough for me to delete him from my msn and warn to anyone who wants to sell or buy from this guy.

oh btw Thx Funkz for the post clearing it and thx jaspreet for tell me about it =)
    now that the real lonely has finally posted .... took u long enough now i dont need to post no more

milkito->

lmfao i love the pic wars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12