Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ruthvik2.0 is scammer ?

This is a discussion on Ruthvik2.0 is scammer ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read this post : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215616 And this one if you have time : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=211445 :lol: Because he has 2000+ posts, ...
Page: 1

Read this post : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215616

And this one if you have time : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=211445 :lol:

Because he has 2000+ posts, he think he is untouchable...

I will delete his name from my sig if he give me 1 proof that he was selling another rogue.
    Also, I want to know when he got this rogue and why he sell it naked ? Where are all items ? I guess you have few items if you XP lvl71 to 73.... Where is the post on KO4LIFE ? You give all to a friend ? You do a trade with ppl you know in real life ? :huh:
    Rogue 73 ? Named ? Screen Shot ? Name of buyer ? (real, not one who is quote as scammer on a PM...) Why you dont tell NPs ? (because maybe he has only 160k left because scammer leave clan when I gave 480k...)
    I call you scammer, you find a buyer ! woot.. 2 days ago, you said Manes section was dead... And you show a PM of a guy (Ironik) who doesnt want buy the rogue.. but just have informations to see if its my old rogue....

And dont ask me to give proofs because I've already do (PSYKSOIN's PM for example)... and show also some things which are strange

Tell me what you think about him.... only if you have read all this post at least : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215616

h34r:

Shut the fuck up. He wasn't the one who scammed your account. If he bought it... tough shit. He did NOTHING wrong and there is no right for you to accuse him and expect to get anything from him.

CuriositY

I'm glad you have your account back .
    J'aime mieux te voir avec un bon petit francais que un stupid turk ou Scammer GRatz on that.

I hope he get ban..

Shut the fuck up. He wasn't the one who scammed your account. If he bought it... tough shit. He did NOTHING wrong and there is no right for you to accuse him and expect to get anything from him.[/b]
    Yes you are right. He's not the guy who scam me... (so many ppl scam me.. or same guy have like 4 account KO4LIFE and 3 MSN adress)
    But I guess he is scammer's friend because he was trying to sell my rogue :P
    And no... I dont want anything from him. I dont care about my old rogue now. I just want that all people who fuck me (or try to) get banned or, at least, be considered as they are, scammers.

I dont have account back.. lol. I have items back. Im play on another GG rogue now
    And merci

Yes you are right. He's not the guy who scam me... (so many ppl scam me.. or same guy have like 4 account KO4LIFE and 3 MSN adress)
    But I guess he is scammer's friend because he was trying to sell my rogue :P
    And no... I dont want anything from him. I dont care about my old rogue now. I just want that all people who fuck me (or try to) get banned or, at least, be considered as they are, scammers.

I dont have account back.. lol. I have items back. Im play on another GG rogue now
    And merci [/b]
    He said he got it in a trade, he probably did, get off his nuts and realize its not his fault if he got it in a trade.

Proof ?
    Where he play ? English clan ? Dont saw him... ? XP 71 to 73 at least..
    Name rogue ?
    Why he sell it naked now ?
    He do a trade ? with who ? when ? No info in ko4life....

Because he post a lot of this forum, you believe all what he say ?
    100% sure he was trying to sell my rogue

PSYK0SIN

Eh putain Sed >< Tva pa efface mon nom de ta liste.
    SI tu maccuse toujours tu dois etre un marseillais.
    Efface mon Pitain de nom ta assez de preuves non?

this shit is so typical of ko4life, If ruthvik had nothing to do with this scamm then all he must do is answer the mans questions
    but knowing how everyone acts in this instance he will without a doubt say something like " well u accuse me of scamm so i dont have to do a shit for u"

but if you its true and u had nothing to do with the scam you should have no trouble giving the info requested of you
    A) Whats the nick of the rogue u are trying to sell
    B) How did you obtain this acct, from who and what did you give etc
    C) Np and items of this acct when you took it

also to people saying that if he bought a account that was scammed he doesnt owe anything to the man it was scammed of is utter bullshit, that would make ko4life a freaking haven for all scammers all u have to do is scamm and resell ... but of course people saying ooooooh i bought it so i dont have to give the owner a shit cuz i bought a scammed acct thats bullshit

at least if u wont give it back tell the man what he asks how did you obtain this rogue if u didnt scamm it!

Banned

+1 Jayrich

If someone feels like opening his eyes, he will see there&#39;s somthing wrong in there. Ruthvik has never been active on manes section. A few days after Sed gets hacked, this guy come on manes&#39; marketplace section and sell a rogue lvl 73 with PD BROKEN. He provides no screenshot, not much informations such as Nps, or clan the character has been in, so there are several reasons why Sed would accuse him. Oh, was about to forget this one: Why doesnt he want to give us a screenshot?

My opinion: Ruthvik2.0 is a jerk, and why is everyone trying to protect him?

P.S: Are there many rogues LV 73 with PD broken on manes (And naked)

Ask questions to yourself, there&#39;s somthing wrong there...

@Sed: Avec qui tu joues maintenant?

this shit is so typical of ko4life, If ruthvik had nothing to do with this scamm then all he must do is answer the mans questions
    but knowing how everyone acts in this instance he will without a doubt say something like " well u accuse me of scamm so i dont have to do a shit for u"

but if you its true and u had nothing to do with the scam you should have no trouble giving the info requested of you
    A) Whats the nick of the rogue u are trying to sell
    B) How did you obtain this acct, from who and what did you give etc
    C) Np and items of this acct when you took it
    also to people saying that if he bought a account that was scammed he doesnt owe anything to the man it was scammed of is utter bullshit, that would make ko4life a freaking haven for all scammers all u have to do is scamm and resell ... but of course people saying ooooooh i bought it so i dont have to give the owner a shit cuz i bought a scammed acct thats bullshit

at least if u wont give it back tell the man what he asks how did you obtain this rogue if u didnt scamm it![/b]
    You are dumb. If someone buys an account, they use there hard earned money, either in-game or real life, if they have no clue that it is a hacked account, why the hell should they loose the account they bought just because some guy got hacked which it was probably their fault ( Yes, 98% of hacked accounts will be to due with sharing, exping, buying prem and etc. ) It&#39;s like saying it is fine to scam someone because you got scammed, or it is fine to scam a scammer, guess what? A lot of people have been banned for that. Another dumb comment is saying that it would be a scammers heaven to be able to scam and re-sell, well, what else are they gonna do?

he doesn&#39;t need to proof anything Oo
    if he got the rogue in a trade then he got in a trade. and if he didn&#39;t know that its your rogue, its still not his fault since he paid also with money/items/whatever for it

if he got the rogue in a trade then he got in a trade. and if he didn&#39;t know that its your rogue, its still not his fault since he paid also with money/items/whatever for it

Banned

if he got the rogue in a trade then he got in a trade. and if he didn&#39;t know that its your rogue, its still not his fault since he paid also with money/items/whatever for it[/b]
    Cuz you think Sednanref didn&#39;t pay for the account, first? Mpffft :mellow: This is absolutely like saying "Hey, scamming is cool, i dont give a shit about other ppl" Dumasss

Cuz you think Sednanref didn&#39;t pay for the account, first? Mpffft :mellow: This is absolutely like saying "Hey, scamming is cool, i dont give a shit about other ppl" Dumasss[/b]
    Well then, get the scammer to give back to Ruthvik what he payed for the account and then he can return the account. Otherwise it&#39;s just like saying "I got scammed, so i dont give a fuck about other ppl" Dumbass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast