Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dizzle13 ( you prolly have new account aleardy )

This is a discussion on Dizzle13 ( you prolly have new account aleardy ) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow just fuck you Dizzle , i contact k2 to get the account back like you did to me , ...
Page: 1

Wow just fuck you Dizzle , i contact k2 to get the account back like you did to me , and guess what? account is BLOCKED , just die man ... i lost many things because of you ... but its just a game , i hope the same will be for you.

My ticket :
    K2 today my password got changed by hacker , i dont know why you gave him my info and now i lost all my items!!!!

The 4 last digits that used on this account are :

last 9 numbers of c&b are *********

Help me.

K2 :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, we do not support accounts (*******) that have been bought, sold, given, shared, or traded; this is listed in our terms of service as well as on our website. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Next time please read the TOS rules as they say that sharing can lead to a ban , i must block your account since you passed our rules.

Kevin
    Knightonline Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

Again , thanks Dizzle , this is after i said i got scammed and lost my account , now i got banned for sharing , go hell noob.

You prolly started new account to scam more people , hopefully you will get the same like you do to others.

P.S in my ticket i even didnt wrote i sold the account , because then ofcorse they wont help me , but since they aleardy knew i can only thank you that i lost lvl 74 priest , go hell bitch.

SuperHero

omg, I thought he was a GG. sad to hear that. But you got revenge

omg, I thought he was a GG. sad to hear that. But you got revenge [/b]
    Dont be sure

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=195198

He started many accounts aleardy and said no1 cant ban him , anyway he just scammer , atleast its only a game , but np if he do it to others , i hope somebody else do the same for him.
    I lost lvl 74 priest , with items , and got NOTHING.

Banned

atlest u got ii +9 for compensation O_O

Banned

he has always been a fucktard

atlest u got ii +9 for compensation O_O[/b]
    Yea thank god my friend made it.

Also yea scrapt i know , i just lost many things in the trade with him , hopefully he will get the same shit.

HotAsIce

Thats the same exact response form the same exact CS member that we got on the warrior I play. In the CS ticket was included KSC files of the old items, fraps videos of the entire inn hostess, as well as credit card and login information, and it was still declined because it was a shared account.

Thats the same exact response form the same exact CS member that we got on the warrior I play. In the CS ticket was included KSC files of the old items, fraps videos of the entire inn hostess, as well as credit card and login information, and it was still declined because it was a shared account.[/b]
    Sucks :/ and yea i got owned 2 times by Dizzle and his scamms , i lost lvl 74 priest and didnt got nothing , anyway its a game but i still hope he will lose all what he have.

HotAsIce

To the best of my knowledge, shared accounts aren't illegal, they are just unable to recieve custoemr support, so if you request an IP check on the people that logged your account, and let CS know which one was the one that you did not want on your account and that stole your stuff, you may be able to get him banned. Theys hould give you a list of states where the account was logged from (or city/country) and then you can tell them which place was the one the scammer came from.

To the best of my knowledge, shared accounts aren't illegal, they are just unable to recieve custoemr support, so if you request an IP check on the people that logged your account, and let CS know which one was the one that you did not want on your account and that stole your stuff, you may be able to get him banned. Theys hould give you a list of states where the account was logged from (or city/country) and then you can tell them which place was the one the scammer came from.[/b]
    I tried , but every ticket i send about this account will be close w/o help automaticly.
    Since k2 think i shared it or sold , anyway i play on warrior now , i just hope this Dizzle will get the same like he do.

Carlund

Sad to hear

Psy

I tried , but every ticket i send about this account will be close w/o help automaticly.
    Since k2 think i shared it or sold , anyway i play on warrior now , i just hope this Dizzle will get the same like he do.[/b]
    try contacting a GM ingame or sending tickets through another account

try contacting a GM ingame or sending tickets through another account[/b]
    Did , k2 just ignore and close.

damm broth..

sad to hear that news from you man.. ..

that guy few months ago he was dieing to sell his acct or trade it for my other character acct.. but i say to him NOOO!!

and he is also together with some other friend that lives near him and they both work together to scamm more people.. hope they die in hell .. thanks. and which clan he use to come from..

damm broth..

sad to hear that news from you man.. ..

that guy few months ago he was dieing to sell his acct or trade it for my other character acct.. but i say to him NOOO!!

and he is also together with some other friend that lives near him and they both work together to scamm more people.. hope they die in hell .. thanks. and which clan he use to come from..[/b]
    I know , he told to his friends in ko4life to blame me for scams , somebody said i sent money by paypal and i did chargeback , the funny thing is i dont use paypal , my country not support it , so when i said prove it , he said my parents blocked my paypal account...SURE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast