Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LordAlf Ares Scum!

This is a discussion on LordAlf Ares Scum! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy was in clan with me DeadShotCorps been in for a bit, we talked now and again...so I was ...
Page: 1

RED2316

This guy was in clan with me DeadShotCorps been in for a bit, we talked now and again...so I was switching all my items from my warrior to my priest...he said no problem, so I like an idiot let this piece of shit log my account....he kinda lagged in trading, and mailed everything he could to his own account. So i went to KOL and changed the password....he had already hijacked the email, and did a forgot password to change everything. He then logged his account LordAlf and quit clan real quick! Be wary of him, im sure he will name change real soon, but hes a 65+ orc sin and a bitch!

Since he is on these forums under okthxbb Im sure he will read this....your time will come, having friends in high places helps! So dont come here and cry when your banned for being a piece of shit!

hellios

what goes around comes around. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=181456
    btw not defending spit, i know hes a pretty GG scammer as well

RED2316

what goes around comes around. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=181456
    btw not defending spit, i know hes a pretty GG scammer as well[/b]
    Why dont you take a look at spits signature....you see my name? Thats right! Now go tickle your dog!

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Yes...

DO NOT PARTY
    and DO NOT CLAN

...this piece of shit that scammed my clannie.

and 2shotdrop- fuck off seriously, d2a never fukked anyone over in this game.

This douche is level 69 btw i believe.

RED2316

Well. K2 finally got something right!!! I got the account back, less the items, they gave me paper+7 and jewels 7 in replacement of all my hard work! However this piece of shit will be banned! Thats right you little fuck....start over! All that you stole was worth shit!

moradolcam50

Pls K2 Ban LordALF ! 'coz i lost this acc ^^ Guy who buy gold prem on LordALF send a ticket to K2 and change pass by CC numbers i think. i think u need to pm LordALF in da game, maybe he wanna give ya your items, i only sell Raptor +7 and change WP to SS so maybe he wanna give ya this items.

RED2316

Well theres the admission of stealing...the problem with your story is to get an account back/taken by CC you need ALL credit card click and buy info, not just 1. I know this becuse I just had to do it to get my account back. But ill PM in game and see if he wants to give me my stuff back!

moradolcam50

Good luck

btw. ko4life = Norry, and msn: [email protected]

Banned

lo... i know this guy :

from turkey
    name ali
    he lives in switzerland but he is turk!
    age like 20
    fuking retarted...took items from my turkish clan and /quit

sry, i should make a topic about him...sad to see... with my clans help he made his shells and his mds+8 and then quit and took some GBs! fuking scammer!! i am from turkey, but hes a retard, i want to kick his ass

talking about lordALF

RED2316

This guy is just another piece of shit, his BS story about his account being hacked and all that is just a ploy, him and norry are friends, they bump each other topics and vouch for their trustability. I have yet to hear back from norry and Im sure I wont, they are probably the same person. And if he did get hacked good! You are deservingof it, makes all the work you did to steal my stuff pointless.

Banned

This guy was in clan with me DeadShotCorps been in for a bit, we talked now and again...so I was switching all my items from my warrior to my priest...he said no problem, so I like an idiot let this piece of shit log my account....he kinda lagged in trading, and mailed everything he could to his own account. So i went to KOL and changed the password....he had already hijacked the email, and did a forgot password to change everything. He then logged his account LordAlf and quit clan real quick! Be wary of him, im sure he will name change real soon, but hes a 65+ orc sin and a bitch!

Since he is on these forums under okthxbb Im sure he will read this....your time will come, having friends in high places helps! So dont come here and cry when your banned for being a piece of shit![/b]
    btw do you know about the letter function? :S:S

moradolcam50

him and norry are friends, they bump each other topics and vouch for their trustability.[/b]
    i bump his topic and tell he's trustable 'coz i think he is ok. but it was before he change pass on LordAlf -.-

Sib

lo... i know this guy :

from turkey
    name ali
    he lives in switzerland but he is turk!
    age like 20
    fuking retarted...took items from my turkish clan and /quit

sry, i should make a topic about him...sad to see... with my clans help he made his shells and his mds+8 and then quit and took some GBs! fuking scammer!! i am from turkey, but hes a retard, i want to kick his ass

talking about lordALF[/b]
    Dont talk bullshit pls..
    This guy you talking about isnt the guy who scammed. He already sold the account.
    You're rlly dumb. The only bit of info that is correct is that he is from Switzerland.. Rest is just rlly BS
    oki thnx bb

Banned

Dont talk bullshit pls..
    This guy you talking about isnt the guy who scammed. He already sold the account.
    You're rlly dumb. The only bit of info that is correct is that he is from Switzerland.. Rest is just rlly BS
    oki thnx bb[/b]
    stfu i know what i am talking about...u nerd.. dont start to flame this topic getalife okthxbb < lol

Sib

ohh btw please change topic name.. cuz this scammer only had acces 2 the account for like uhhm 1 week.
    Before there played honest and legit ppl on it, including my cousin. Could change it 2 ko4life name and say char name in text

ty in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast