Sorry about this

This is a discussion on Sorry about this within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok bros now i change pass so maddin never hacked anyone or scammed im sorry for this rlly sorry...
Page: 1

robman

Angry

ok bros now i change pass so maddin never hacked anyone or scammed im sorry for this rlly sorry

jaidon1209

maddin88 no scammer[/b]
    Hey ma man Did you get everything worked out? Haven't been on much lately.

maddin88 is a scammer and just hacked my account on ko4life. THIS IS THE REAL ONE !!!!! HE SCAMMED AND HACKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    make up your mind and if u think u have a keylogger
    format your pc

tamachan

Hey ma man Did you get everything worked out? Haven't been on much lately.[/b]
    maybe the hacker hacked him and wrote that? h34r:

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

god damn fuking hacker. he just changed my ko4life account. so i had to make a new one, SO FUCK UUUU MADDIN88!!!!!!!! he scammed me and hacked me for..... chitin shell +7 rouge, giga axe 2h +7, chitin +7 warrior, raptor +7, elf belt +0, and pp +1. everything i had but it was worth alot to me. im glad i nvr babashopped otherwise i would be fucked

Centurian

So this 'hacker' has hijacked both your Ko account and ko4life account? So what you are saying is you have the same id/pw for both or you have given your info to this twat at some stage and now he's bending you over and reaming your ass back to the stone age with no lube?

Hey cutie Senior Member

So this 'hacker' has hijacked both your Ko account and ko4life account? So what you are saying is you have the same id/pw for both or you have given your info to this twat at some stage and now he's bending you over and reaming your ass back to the stone age with no lube?[/b]
    are you fucking stupid?

obviously he has a keylogger

and lol at the stoneage

Centurian

are you fucking stupid?

obviously he has a keylogger

and lol at the stoneage[/b]
    That isnt obvious at all asswipe. Keyloggers only account for a very small percentage of genuine hacks, the rest come from been a fuckwit and sharing account info.