SCAMMER : Seller's Name: Aba Korn Nick: Melli

This is a discussion on SCAMMER : Seller's Name: Aba Korn Nick: Melli within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy name: Aba Korn (under paypal name) Forum nick: Melli his msn is: [email protected] Friend told me that he ...
Page: 1

This guy name: Aba Korn (under paypal name)
    Forum nick: Melli
    his msn is: [email protected]

Friend told me that he is selling many stuffs on all servers. He got GM connection as well and my friend already bought a buch of GBs from him when Ronark server just started few days.

He told me relog and give me stuffs after he got $ via paypal, then i wait for ... 7 days, started charge back ... but I cant, deadline was over and his paypal already close.. didnt see him online again on msn.

Anyway, believe me or not thats up to you guys. I just notice here for remind other ppl going to do business with him.

I just do a search on forum, and here he is: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=11935

Banned

lol melli as in trytankme as in frukwan? ya when people say we suck gm cock just cuz we get felankors, they should meet this guy. there is more to him than most know h34r:

Aba

at first I thought you were calling me a scammer..lol

the_man_slayer

at first I thought you were calling me a scammer..lol[/b]
    we already knew that :wub: