Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spam/Locked: Frukwan. Macroing

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Frukwan. Macroing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to ppl with a fucking brain its proof. you only say its not proof coz k2 say its not good ...
Page: 2

TopCat

to ppl with a fucking brain its proof. you only say its not proof coz k2 say its not good enough proof, and we all know what k2 are like.
    /close[/b]

cudnt agree more lol
    lvl 65 ++ ppl with bow in treant ancient spot? who in thier right mind wud go to that spot at that lvl and moreoever with bow and arrow when they are sins?
    ROfl

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

cudnt agree more lol
    lvl 65 ++ ppl with bow in treant ancient spot? who in thier right mind wud go to that spot at that lvl and moreoever with bow and arrow when they are sins?
    ROfl[/b]
    exactly!

knightned

He posted a SS of an archer killing the entire spawn on his own at a known koxping spot.

That's exactly what he was doing. Where's the proof of the koxping? What you and the other idiots of these forums are saying is that since he is an archer and since he is killing treants, that automatically makes him an archer. That's like saying you saw a black man running down the street and calling the cops telling them he stole something. NO PROOF AT ALL, just a stereotype.[/b]
    Yes we are. Unless archers aren't called archers anymore.

It is actually possible that an Archer at Treants/Ancients could be legit, I have seen legit ones in the past but there are obviously more that Macro than ones that are legit at that place. I'm not saying yes or no and I have not seen the topic and I do not know any of these people involved.

Phantom, try to act a little more mature when trying to point out something.

This topic will be marked as spam.

ROfl[/b]
    This is best argument.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Its photo shopped. You can clearly see that next to the moose is water and then it suddenly stops. Also the face of the trean is red. Wich is not true ingame.

Colesy

lol josri

This is best argument.[/b]
    Hes archer btw

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

He posted a SS of an archer killing the entire spawn on his own at a known koxping spot.

That's exactly what he was doing. Where's the proof of the koxping? What you and the other idiots of these forums are saying is that since he is an archer and since he is killing treants, that automatically makes him an archer. That's like saying you saw a black man running down the street and calling the cops telling them he stole something. NO PROOF AT ALL, just a stereotype.[/b]

I say it because it's no proof at all. Okay here listen up...I will go to moradon...Find an archer killing bulcans...take a screenshot...post it on here and accuse the person of macroing for the sole reason that he is an archer.

GG
    Explain to me how I'm a retard. All I'm doing is proving a point that you have no proof at all. And I didn't get caught k0xping seeing as well...I don't but you're a smart guy, I'll tell ya what![/b]
    dude their is a screen shot of him in that party
    and the screen shot shows a Counter strike animatin coming from the party
    lol ffs he doesnt reply or anything

You should Proof to us that he didnt koxp until then dont make lame ass topics

lol fuck archers.. should just take that fucken class out of the game... its worthless anyways

Banned

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12