Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

czm, beatrix, sexwithasis, moomookapoo scammers - ronark server

This is a discussion on czm, beatrix, sexwithasis, moomookapoo scammers - ronark server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; czm on ronark is a scammer, he scammed 3 WE's off a clan which he was in a clan party ...
Page: 1

czmscammer

czm on ronark is a scammer, he scammed 3 WE's off a clan which he was in a clan party and never gave them the WE's, here is proof

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=160827

He says in the topic
    "Oh wait, you mean these are clan drops? The clan that half the party wasn't in? That sounds fair, I should just hand them over to your clan to distribute them!

P.S. You're idiots. I just wanted to watch you guys turn around and go crazy berserk on flames, and you fell right into the trap. No earrings for you! "

so yeah, he scammed them, also the iron neck, rol, shells etc, here is the post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=162063

xlinkx says:
    "why should anyone buy an account of a scammer?

once a scammer always a scammer.

and that goes for moomoo, papps (beatrix) , and joe that played on sexwithasis, they chars are = moomookapoo, ghostoflasthope, beatrix, sexwithasis.
    they scammer my iron neck + rol + 2 shells +7.
    czm scammed 3 we's of undes (bossevent and he took of with em all) "

The story is, link played on moomooakapoo the rogue and beatrix (sexwithasis) changed the password while moo was at work and link had these items on it that was his and he never gave back,

so, czm, Moomookapoo, Beatrix, GhostOfLastHope(new owner), Sexwithasis are scammers!

Banned

O_o. who is this and why didnt u just post with ur real account..

Why you guys even add nonclannies to clan party? Imo he havent scam you. Your own fault that you invited nonclannies to party.

Banned

he knew our rules and we trusted him. it WAS stupid yes but even though it was stupidity he was trusted and he broke that. we were actually thinking about discussing about maybe him being invited to clan. that showed us we shouldnt even think about it. i was one of the people in our clan defending him and calling him a good guy but after that, sorry he's a scammer.

and about moo im still surprised :S

saga

normally i wud say ->damn sorry u guys got scammed buth in this case... Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

normally i wud say ->damn sorry u guys got scammed buth in this case... Owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    Why cuz we rejected you? noobs these days..

IllusionS

I guess since you kids cannot comprehend the scenario at hand, I'll have to reword this very carefully for you.

A clan party does not consist of 3 clan members and 3 non-clan members. Why would I give the earrings that were looted to our side in a random party, to people that talk shit about us 24/7? If they were looted to your 'clan drops' would have been inside your clan, and you wouldn't of shared them anyways, not to mention without us you wouldn't of gotten any drops at all. A scam is when you agree to do something and then violate the agreement. There was no pre-set agreement, and there was no violation.

Have a good day.

P.s. <3 randomhero&#39;s avatar!

saga

Why cuz we rejected you? noobs these days..[/b]
    No cause u assholes that cant show respect for other players like me

magnified

P.s. <3 randomhero&#39;s avatar![/b]
    in ur dreams nerd.

Papps

<3 u all for being so fucking retarded

JRoss

<3 u all for being so fucking retarded[/b]
    i aint trying to get into this but would you mind explaining what happened then to people can stop being retarded?

Papps

they all keep saying im part of all this retarded shit.
    1. i wasnt there during the boss event
    2. i wasnt there for the moo/link ordeal and theres nothing i can do to change what happened
    3. i got no profit or anything off of everything that is being accused that "I" did

saga

Cant believe it ...MoomooKapoo a retarted scammer this is shame i tought u where a gg moo

I guess since you kids cannot comprehend the scenario at hand, I&#39;ll have to reword this very carefully for you.

A clan party does not consist of 3 clan members and 3 non-clan members. Why would I give the earrings that were looted to our side in a random party, to people that talk shit about us 24/7? If they were looted to your &#39;clan drops&#39; would have been inside your clan, and you wouldn&#39;t of shared them anyways, not to mention without us you wouldn&#39;t of gotten any drops at all. A scam is when you agree to do something and then violate the agreement. There was no pre-set agreement, and there was no violation.

Have a good day.

P.s. <3 randomhero&#39;s avatar![/b]
    as i recall the screen of the drops, there was deadly, icecold, sirius, jonny, AND MOO who was in the clan at that time. thats 5 clannies > 2 clannies, get your fuckin shit straight.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast