Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: GrimReaper is back in Fatality

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GrimReaper is back in Fatality within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey theunbeatable can you explain this ?...
Page: 1

hey theunbeatable can you explain this ?

It was already explained, go read next time.

It was already explained, go read next time.[/b]
    Give me a link and ill surely do

great job making a topic about something that was already posted on the other topic.......

D4rkBP

Lawl start flames now

ya chong. N00B bashin f4tal41TY. We are legit!

Banned

GRIMMMMMMMl2l2l2l2eaperrrrrr is back! wootwoot

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

grimreaper topic was so yesterday, its time to let go and move on

hey theunbeatable can you explain this ?[/b]
    I highly doubt anyone cares about fatality which is what we call a medicore clan made out of medicore players.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

hey theunbeatable can you explain this ?[/b]
    dude. you have anything else to do ? <_<

I highly doubt anyone cares about fatality which is what we call a medicore clan made out of medicore players.[/b]
    lol...

Banned Senior Member

jeez <_<
    when a no one tells that he cheat no one cares... why is there any special with Griml2eaper (his sharer)? damn...
    get over it, and dont take it out on Fatality..., probably their clan is better than yours ^_^
    so dont be jealous and get over this... we know "cool" guys cheats, so why even care...

knightned

If you let a cheater stay in your clan, than your a cheating clan and deserve to be in the cheaters section so Fatality deserves their own cheaters thread.

If you let a cheater stay in your clan, than your a cheating clan and deserve to be in the cheaters section so Fatality deserves their own cheaters thread.[/b]
    Not really, if it was his sharer, it wasn&#39;t him. Fatality is the only "legit" clan in the server, until proven otherwise. Everyone is going to have their own opinion, either "It was his sharer, get over it and move on", or "Once a cheater, always a cheater, sharer or not, fatality is a un-legit clan". If Nik really thought grim was a cheater, he would not have added him back, (anyone that knows Nik knows if their is one thing he takes seriously... it&#39;s ko.)

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Dude this shit is getting so fucking annoying FFS!!!!!!
    EVERYTHING has been Sorted out / Explained
    Look at your Sig, Look at all the complaing you do... All These topics and drama stirring up your trying to do

You know what, I&#39;m the one that came here as his clan leader and said he isn&#39;t in the clan anymore... and even though I said this, people are still talking shit about Fatality. I gave everyone a chance here to stfu as this is a character matter, and not a clan matter, but no, people will talk shit anyways. Grim told me the whole story and had his sharer personally came to me saying it was him, this was the guy Joel... so seeing that no matter whether someone cheats or plays legit, they will still get flamed for nothing just out of jealousy. So just so you guys know, I&#39;m purposely adding GrimReaper back without Joel playing on it, and you guys can continue talking shit, since it won&#39;t change a thing if he wasn&#39;t in the clan anyway.

Just thing about for those who have sharers, how many of you would be raged if your sharer used this program on purpose for 1 time just to screenshot it in order to black mail you in the future, if you are going to be kicking the guy off the account.[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast