Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Antwarrior is a lot better than theunbeatable.[/b] Mravl337 is nice ..i enjoy playing with him.. well tbh dan and yuber ...
Page: 10

TopCat

Antwarrior is a lot better than theunbeatable.[/b]
    Mravl337 is nice ..i enjoy playing with him.. well tbh dan and yuber where good too mostly because of thier gear.. zzz fuking dan owned me like with 50% hp><

lol lol
    Give me his items and lvl and well see whos better mage. Stop bishing on all SS memers becouse one guy. And i dont fukin have rons set +7 and uber accessories im back to ko for funn and i found really nice guys here who let me play naked acc and im trying to earn my items again.
    First it was all about one char in this topic, later all SS.
    Pathetic as allways.
    I quited game before year and half and i cant belive that u guys do same shiet again and again.[/b]
    yea,Zoran aka mrav is really,really good mage and so nice guy.I can say also there r some nice ppl in SS which i like to chat with and play.
    I dunno why so drama is over here?it is obvious that some english speaker guys in SS used medal bugs as the half of server.It is not fault by any KO player,it is not hack or any 3rd party tool,u should all blame K2 for that,for wasting ur money.
    It is sad to see that many ppl r dispointed now,ppl who spent alot of time to gather gbs to buy some unique and gear their characters.Now,K2 let ppl who was fast and got spare account with nps to make all they wanted to.I see in mora ppl sells ave+8,wearing new shell set+7,some of them already made in+2 etc...

I guess this is the best reason why so many ppl will jump on new server,just wait and u&#39;ll see it.FIERCE WTF :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

MadMax you sux brope. I owned you on a warrior remember noobie?

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

This topic is hilarious :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Antwarrior is a lot better than theunbeatable.[/b]
    yeah he def is, i just wished i had gear like u, dan and him (while he was on ares) on my mage

on topic, i&#39;m gonna stop accusing you, cause i know it&#39;s true, but doesn&#39;t matter right? any ss member gets away with anything on this forum and even if i posted the evidence that shows that you did it, it would just be like "oh well that proves nothing"

yeah he def is, i just wished i had gear like u, dan and him (while he was on ares) on my mage[/b]
    if you were as good as me, dan and him, you wouldn&#39;t have problem getting gears.

if you were as good as me, dan and him, you wouldn&#39;t have problem getting gears.[/b]
    yeah brope you weren&#39;t even a threat in girakon... and you still depressed that you couldn&#39;t make the girakon hall of fame for the 8 months u played... while i did it in less then 2 months? i know it pisses you off that a person who played the server for last time to be better know then the one who played it for 8months.

anyways this isn&#39;t a topic on whos the better mage, cause i can keep on going, and i really don&#39;t wanna get offtopic on what it&#39;s actually about.... so feel special, ur GOD at mage

Banned

yeah brope you weren&#39;t even a threat in girakon... and you still depressed that you couldn&#39;t make the girakon hall of fame for the 8 months u played... while i did it in less then 2 months? i know it pisses you off that a person who played the server for last time to be better know then the one who played it for 8months.

anyways this isn&#39;t a topic on whos the better mage, cause i can keep on going, and i really don&#39;t wanna get offtopic on what it&#39;s actually about.... so feel special, ur GOD at mage[/b]
    Who told you , that you were famous .... hahaha never heard your name spoken before in my life

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Who told you , that you were famous .... hahaha never heard your name spoken before in my life[/b]
    I never even heard of you in my life expect for the fact that you do retarded posts. Oh wait yes i remember...you "played" Franco&#39;s account..what a joke that was.

Who told you , that you were famous .... hahaha never heard your name spoken before in my life[/b]
    that&#39;s cause u just started on girakon? and i quit the mage 6 months ago? atm the only thing i play on girakon is Stunnerr

anyways this isn&#39;t a topic on whos the better mage, cause i can keep on going, and i really don&#39;t wanna get offtopic on what it&#39;s actually about.... so feel special, ur GOD at mage[/b]
    you are just mad + you are in denial.

where exactly is this hall of fame you are speaking of? link pls?

btw, there is a topic whos the better mage in general discussion for girakon. i can find you the link to remind you again, mean while, you can keep thinking you are "theunbeatable" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just like when I said windrunner pwns in dota, and you ruined it with windrunner >> puck and made a fool out of yourself rofl

ps: i am not just god in mage, i am god in every game that u play. because it is just too easy.

TopCat

rofl..well if u think i can get away with anythign even with proof why do u even bother posting u make me feel like i own this forum rofl i dunt u kid.. show some proof and talk..some goblin shell in my merchant proves nothing of medal bug 90% of ppl in merch in mora has uniques dropped from medal bug.. does that mean 95% used medal bug?

off topic u can never be a mage close to dan. yuber and mrav so bro plz give it up and go try some place else.?

you are just mad + you are in denial.

where exactly is this hall of fame you are speaking of? link pls?

btw, there is a topic whos the better mage in general discussion for girakon. i can find you the link to remind you again, mean while, you can keep thinking you are "theunbeatable" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just like when I said windrunner pwns in dota, and you ruined it with windrunner >> puck and made a fool out of yourself rofl

ps: i am not just god in mage, i am god in every game that u play. because it is just too easy.[/b]
    ask muzo or sexe who pwns in windrunner and u&#39;ll find the answer

rofl..well if u think i can get away with anythign even with proof why do u even bother posting u make me feel like i own this forum rofl i dunt u kid.. show some proof and talk..some goblin shell in my merchant proves nothing of medal bug 90% of ppl in merch in mora has uniques dropped from medal bug.. does that mean 95% used medal bug?

off topic u can never be a mage close to dan. yuber and mrav so bro plz give it up and go try some place else.?[/b]
    yeah man i sux as mage, worst mage ever

and it&#39;s not the merchant, it&#39;s another evidence

hey guys i need more post count too

Banned

I never even heard of you in my life expect for the fact that you do retarded posts. Oh wait yes i remember...you "played" Franco&#39;s account..what a joke that was.[/b]
    Did I say I was famous? Did I came to be good?

your a joke bud

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast