Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o u guys dont bug medal? http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=corporate last time i check him was like 2 or 3 days ago and ...
Page: 3

TopCat

o u guys dont bug medal?

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=corporate

last time i check him was like 2 or 3 days ago and i dont remember seeing him with a peice of +1 now 1 full set +7?

and he was trying to sell me mage peices

-250m np t0pshit blamed on a couple of turks, i find it hard to beleive YOU didnt bug
    i cant wait til the +8 set pop out[/b]
    I knwo where all ur anger comes froom its ok i wud be angry if i logged in game and saw only this

Someon3 has defeated MagicwangDick
    Delicious had defeated Magicwangcock
    Someon3 has defeated MagicNodick
    Delicious Has defeated Magicwannagetabiggerdick
    Someon3 defeated Magicneedadick
    Delicious had defeated Magicneedasexchange

So ya bro go bitch more .. none gives a fuk abt u

magicwangdong you've had the fast cast animations since day 1
    i would think you to be the LAST person to be making this topic

o u guys dont bug medal?

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=corporate

last time i check him was like 2 or 3 days ago and i dont remember seeing him with a peice of +1 now 1 full set +7?

and he was trying to sell me mage peices

-250m np t0pshit blamed on a couple of turks, i find it hard to beleive YOU didnt bug
    i cant wait til the +8 set pop out[/b]
    i dont know if u notice, but MANY people are selling +7 armors on merchant
    some people are selling multiple pieces for as low as 3gb each...

TopCat

k my 2 cents, i like tc and hate him at the same time

i remember in myko he was like the first person to dupe towards the end of myko so i wouldn't be suprised if he is using it now

so first all these topics about him scamming, then he np medal bugs, and who knows maybe this last thing is true too[/b]
    Jealous much?:P

maglcwangdong is a big droopy vagina. <_<

also sorry magic but i had guantlets +7 for over 3 weeks now; ask anyone i was showing them off, and if you&#39;re saying i tried to sell you pieces of armor you&#39;re lieing. show us a screenshot plx.

theunbeatable
    egalite
    kloud
    and others outside of SS can vouche for my +7 guantlets and as far as having new pieces seems like theres plenty on the market so i&#39;m gonna buy them case closed. in fact i&#39;m gonna buy anything i can get my hands on thats cheap.

also sorry magic but i had guantlets +7 for over 3 weeks now; ask anyone i was showing them off, and if you&#39;re saying i tried to sell you pieces of armor you&#39;re lieing. show us a screenshot plx.[/b]
    lol?

i highly doubt tc is using tbl edited skills.

ooo

I knwo where all ur anger comes froom its ok i wud be angry if i logged in game and saw only this

Someon3 has defeated MagicwangDick
    Delicious had defeated Magicwangcock
    Someon3 has defeated MagicNodick
    Delicious Has defeated Magicwannagetabiggerdick
    Someon3 defeated Magicneedadick
    Delicious had defeated Magicneedasexchange

So ya bro go bitch more .. none gives a fuk abt u [/b]
    lol it was the otherway around a month or 2 ago before i my clan went dead.

magicwangdong you&#39;ve had the fast cast animations since day 1
    i would think you to be the LAST person to be making this topic
    i dont know if u notice, but MANY people are selling +7 armors on merchant
    some people are selling multiple pieces for as low as 3gb each...[/b]
    hai?
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=Fissure
    should i look at scrumptious too?

+7 for 3gb my ass lol ive only seen +7 for 999 and +1 for 100m atleast. stop pulling shit out of ur ass please?

ooo

also sorry magic but i had guantlets +7 for over 3 weeks now; ask anyone i was showing them off, and if you&#39;re saying i tried to sell you pieces of armor you&#39;re lieing. show us a screenshot plx.[/b]
    yea i thought i gave u that nick name when i challenge u to come and vs me and all u did was duck me.

finally u came in arena today, 3-0 i beat u unbuff before u start using scrolls to vs me UNBUFF to get a win.. funny keep on running u pathetic sin.

MAGE 3 ASSASIN 0

lol

TopCat

yea i thought i gave u that nick name when i challenge u to come and vs me and all u did was duck me.

finally u came in arena today, 3-0 i beat u unbuff before u start using scrolls to vs me UNBUFF to get a win.. funny keep on running u pathetic sin.

MAGE 3 ASSASIN 0

lol[/b]
    ur the biggest piece of shit and the biggest noob that this server or ko ever seen.. the most pathetic mage.. the most noobest players and overall as a human u really are pathetic imo cause u take this game so seriousy/.. lol

ooo

ur the biggest piece of shit and the biggest noob that this server or ko ever seen.. the most pathetic mage.. the most noobest players and overall as a human u really are pathetic imo cause u take this game so seriousy/.. lol[/b]
    not as serious as spending 20k usd so far over pixels?

HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

wasn&#39;t me and stop lying about winning noob you know you lost like 10-3. i&#39;ll vs you tomorrow night and we&#39;ll fraps it for everyone to see ok? or do you want to vs topcat bet 21gbs and not pay after you get beat like 20-0 lol. you&#39;re like the only compulsive liar on ko i dont even understand how you can keep talking like you do.

ooo

wasn&#39;t me and stop lying about winning noob. i&#39;ll vs you tomorrow night and we&#39;ll fraps it for everyone to see ok? or do you want to vs topcat bet 21gbs and not pay after you get beat like 20-0 lol.[/b]
    20-0? lol topcat eat more dirt than i did ( last time i check im still a paper mage and he is topgear rouge)

hey you moron, can u say something that is worth reading other this nonsense?

+7 for 3gb my ass lol ive only seen +7 for 999 and +1 for 100m atleast. stop pulling shit out of ur ass please?[/b]
    bought full set from a noob in moradon for 21gbs
    nick is 321321321 he is always in g1 moradon pm him and ask

TopCat

20-0? lol topcat eat more dirt than i did ( last time i check im still a paper mage and he is topgear rouge)

hey you moron, can u say something that is worth reading other this nonsense?[/b]

he beat me 2 twice out of 25 ++ time we vsed was 2 scroll time.. i have liek 15-20 ss of him kissing my feet if u want i can actually post themmm :P nevr got the 21 gb cause he said i used cp .. well alst time i checked we were both 80 :P and cant use 80 skill? lol

ooo

bought full set from a noob in moradon
    nick is 321321321 he is always in g1 moradon pm him and ask :/[/b]
    oh u mean corporate merchant character? lol
    u right about that.

he pm me to sell mage pautron and boots, then 321321321 also pm me 2 mins later selling the same parts, both speaks english..

both stand next to each other, take turns talking to me. coincident?

we both know u are a liar, but 1 thing im sure YOU and I must agree is that there are a ton of dumbass in your clan. ( budas and corporate are the perfect example) eh?

now stop feeding this topic more horse crap and go turn in the rest of your bug medals.

he beat me 2 twice out of 25 ++ time we vsed was 2 scroll time.. i have liek 15-20 ss of him kissing my feet if u want i can actually post themmm :P nevr got the 21 gb cause he said i used cp .. well alst time i checked we were both 80 :P and cant use 80 skill? lol[/b]
    i dont recall vsing u more than 10 times so horse?

yea if u can lie about the amout of numbers im sure u can lie about the rest, but between u and i we know the true results and who actually owned who also gear wise lol

oh and i dont think i forget what u said after as well k?

your a brainless coward.

oh u mean corporate merchant character? lol
    u right about that.

he pm me to sell mage pautron and boots, then 321321321 also pm me 2 mins later selling the same parts, both speaks english..

both stand next to each other, take turns talking to me. coincident?

we both know u are a liar, but 1 thing im sure YOU and I must agree is that there are a ton of dumbass in your clan. ( budas and corporate are the perfect example) eh?

now stop feeding this topic more horse crap and go turn in the rest of bug medals. [/b]
    your so full of shit
    you should just be banned for spamming....
    all you post are assumptions assumptions assumptions

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast