Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your so full of shit you should just be banned for spamming.... all you post are assumptions assumptions assumptions[/b] i ...
Page: 4

ooo

your so full of shit
    you should just be banned for spamming....
    all you post are assumptions assumptions assumptions[/b]
    i thought ur were gg and had some* respect for ya. you not only defend them but u also cheat.

u can say assumption all u want, but then again, we both know what happen here.. i wasn't born yesterday ok? -250m bugged np your saying your clan didnt do anything?

thats too funny, i cant wait for waht u gonna say next

and i also forgot to add, you are one HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PRIEST and i cant wait to see how those items will help you ( prolly not much )

TopCat

i thought ur were gg and had some* respect for ya. you not only defend them but u also cheat.

u can say assumption all u want, but then again, we both know what happen here.. i wasn't born yesterday ok? -250m bugged np your saying your clan didnt do anything?

thats too funny, i cant wait for waht u gonna say next

and i also forgot to add, you are one HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PRIEST and i cant wait to see how those items will help you ( prolly not much )[/b]
    I wud be jealous too O_o

Birotx

oh u mean corporate merchant character? lol
    u right about that.

he pm me to sell mage pautron and boots, then 321321321 also pm me 2 mins later selling the same parts, both speaks english..[/b]
    stop trying to make it look like 321321321 is someone from SS..

321321321 is a friend of me.his name is melih and his main char is in Zend

and he is turk.

I know TC spent much money on this game..Almost every char with high nps or 70+that was sold by Fierce or any other englihs players
    has been bought by TC just to raise the np's for clan ranking..
    I'm not sure how it's going on now,but back in mangos times TC had only grade1 because of the chars..
    T0pcat could have done it,but I see no reason why he should do. Back in Girakon's days he gave out so many presents..woah.
    He's a rich boy.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Jealous much?:P[/b]
    jealous of what, as i said i came here to point out the facts

the facts are:

1) you were one of the first people to start cheating in myko (this is why i said... who knows if you are cheating here too cause there might be a chance)
    2) you np medal bugged, not exactly sure how much but i heard it was 1400 of the 50k np medals

and last but not least

of crappy skills as a priest/warrior/rouge.... u just overall suck, the only thing keeping you alive is the outstanding items and running with 3 priests in a party whereever you go....and go ahead say i suck on Stunnerr(rouge), cause i know i do so i couldn't give a shit anyway haha

ps. i don't know why people were like, don't tell anyone that tc np medal bugged, idk what they have to be scared of

Birotx

the facts are:

1) you were one of the first people to start cheating in myko (this is why i said... who knows if you are cheating here too cause there might be a chance)
    2) you np medal bugged, not exactly sure how much but i heard it was 1400 of the 50k np medals

and last but not least

of crappy skills as a priest/warrior/rouge.... u just overall suck, the only thing keeping you alive is the outstanding items and running with 3 priests in a party whereever you go....and go ahead say i suck on Stunnerr(rouge), cause i know i do so i couldn't give a shit anyway haha

ps. i don't know why people were like, don't tell anyone that tc np medal bugged, idk what they have to be scared of[/b]
    nick my friend...how you been?I thought you joined TC's asslicke army hah..

Martin here whats up

Banned

the facts are:

and last but not least

ps. i don't know why people were like, don't tell anyone that tc np medal bugged, idk what they have to be scared of[/b]
    How can you tell someone else they suck if you indeed suck also? You have some poor logic, I wouldn't think TC cared if you think he sucked anyways.

the facts are:

and last but not least

lol then he comes on vent asking for war party GG xD

Birotx

How can you tell someone else they suck if you indeed suck also? You have some poor logic, I wouldn't think TC cared if you think he sucked anyways.[/b]
    I think you haven' met him on his mage yet

Banned

this topic is a joke lol.

it should be renamed to "miscellaneous girakon bs talking and discussion" or smth like that.

TopCat

this topic is a joke lol.

it should be renamed to "miscellaneous girakon bs talking and discussion" or smth like that.[/b]
    ahahaha
    well said sexe:P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I wud be jealous too O_o[/b]
    The only reason you killed him was because when i was on Complexity, i didn't have wolf. Funny though isn't it? I get the drop off of Jersey even though your party gets First drains and i'm by myself LOL

Banned

The only reason you killed him was because when i was on Complexity, i didn't have wolf. Funny though isn't it? I get the drop off of Jersey even though your party gets First drains and i'm by myself LOL[/b]
    k ur cool.

TopCat

The only reason you killed him was because when i was on Complexity, i didn't have wolf. Funny though isn't it? I get the drop off of Jersey even though your party gets First drains and i'm by myself LOL[/b]
    wat ru talking abt?-0

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

k ur cool.[/b]
    K Sexe why dont you just go and have you little sex convo's with you E lover Triz kk?

wat ru talking abt?-0[/b]
    You were there...and GG hacks i see you use in CZ eh

blah blah blah! lol tc has as many accounts on ko4life then hes got ingame

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast