Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL When i said that he couldn't respond with anything. Indeed you couldn't have said either of those lines any ...
Page: 6

Banned

LOL When i said that he couldn't respond with anything. Indeed you couldn't have said either of those lines any better.[/b]
    More like i didn't have to reply to your childish comments. Now go troll somewhere else pls, and i'd appreciate if you left Triz out of this, or is this the only thing u can say to hurt me? Now i see why every1 dislikes you on fierce vent, inmature kid...

Imhotep

More like i didn't have to reply to your childish comments. Now go troll somewhere else pls, and i'd appreciate if you left Triz out of this, or is this the only thing u can say to hurt me? Now i see why every1 dislikes you on fierce vent, inmature kid...[/b]
    ACTUALLY BRO WE LOVE JASPREET AND HIS PUNJABI RAP.

SO IF YOU DON'T MIND.
    Rang lehriya dupatta tera lehriya, ho jadon turdi rakan ban than ke

(see jaspreet, I am half Indian, you fucking wanna b h34r: )

Banned

ACTUALLY BRO WE LOVE JASPREET AND HIS PUNJABI RAP.

SO IF YOU DON'T MIND.
    Rang lehriya dupatta tera lehriya, ho jadon turdi rakan ban than ke
    (see jaspreet, I am half Indian, you fucking wanna b h34r: )
    [/b]
    well this topic is a joke and i wont reply here anymore so have fun kids

ooo

well this topic is a joke and i wont reply here anymore so have fun kids [/b]
    GOOD, get out!

Hey topshit
    merchant full of it

im waiting for " yes i buy those junks for resell " [/b]

I dont know but those are some sexy poses magic

>AppleSauce<

lol anyone can post pics....
    i can post myself killing every member of SS infact anyone in Girakon...
    if i bothered to screenshot every kill rofl

but SS are NP buggers, negative 29m NP???? give me a break....

u kicked one person out of clan who apparently bugged 29m.....
    yet ic members in ur clan with full sets of the new armour while the guy who got kicked doesnt have it?

MACHINEGUn the guy who SS claimed bugged all 29m np.... on KOK he has a set of +3 new armour....

while the remaining legit members who hadn't bugged anything have +7 sets? FULL SETS!!! and new shield?

DONT MAKE SENSE

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Hey topshit
    merchant full of it

im waiting for " yes i buy those junks for resell " [/b]
    lol owned there is proof of him np medal bugging

More like i didn't have to reply to your childish comments. Now go troll somewhere else pls, and i'd appreciate if you left Triz out of this, or is this the only thing u can say to hurt me? Now i see why every1 dislikes you on fierce vent, inmature kid...[/b]
    Actually we do like jaspreet, and we do sometimes spend lil of our precious time on fierce vent to talk about how crappy of KO players SS are... f you want examples of sentences and all the people saying shit about you guys, i would need till 2morow morning to write it all down

I dont know but those are some sexy poses magic
    [/b]
    It would be nice if you stop changing the subject, we are here to hear an excuse from the screenshots magicwangdong posted

and do i have to say gratz? .... to beating an ice mage LOL... it's pathetic enough that you lost a couple times an ice mage

Banned

Since when did you have to medal bug to get goblin shell???

You people are always looking to try to frame someone for something they didn't know and place the blame and shit on other because there better than you. Just face it and get over here it, he did nothing wrong.

>AppleSauce<

hellooooo he did nothing wrong? thats why his clan was negative 29m NP????

explain how the guy he put the blame on for the negative 29m NP has +3 new armours....

while they ones he says are innocent have +7s WHOLE SETS of MYTHRIl and TRIAL

Banned

You guys are just a bunch of kids butt hurt because you don't like someone, get the fuck over yourselves.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

GOOD, get out![/b]

I'd prefer he do that on most of the posts anyways. He should know by now's he's not very liked by anyone....and thanks for having my back homies

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Since when did you have to medal bug to get goblin shell???

You people are always looking to try to frame someone for something they didn't know and place the blame and shit on other because there better than you. Just face it and get over here it, he did nothing wrong.[/b]
    are u like retarded or what.... his clan had the -240mil np or w'e..... u don't get goblin shells from simply doing the goblin quest.... u get them from np medals.... and it's usually the 50k np medals that give them

edit: i just saw ur in SS too, kiss some more ass

Banned

are u like retarded or what.... his clan had the -240mil np or w'e..... u don't get goblin shells from simply doing the goblin quest.... u get them from np medals.... and it's usually the 50k np medals that give them

edit: i just saw ur in SS too, kiss some more ass [/b]
    I could give fuck all about being in sacred soul, I don't kiss anyones ass and never will. You guys are fucking pathetic butt hurt assholes, get over yourselves. All 3 of you guys are fucking morons that want to cause drama and that is it, congratz your back in middleschool which you probably haven't left anyhow.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I could give fuck all about being in sacred soul, I don't kiss anyones ass and never will. You guys are fucking pathetic butt hurt assholes, get over yourselves. All 3 of you guys are fucking morons that want to cause drama and that is it, congratz your back in middleschool which you probably haven't left anyhow.[/b]
    And who exactly are you referring to when you say you 3 are fucking morons?

PartyPLZZ

who care's about that... even with best gear, when new anti-hack will come sacred souls like the many other clans will sux ass big time... noob noob noob noob :D
    and everybody knows about ss clan doing bug's and tbl edits so what is the point of this topic ? :D they are just lame kids who have to cheat to not get owned in like 3 seconds :D

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast