Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ohno are you megawangdong? if so this topic is cased closed your the shittiest player i have ever seen ...
Page: 7

lol ohno are you megawangdong? if so this topic is cased closed your the shittiest player i have ever seen in this game , a 10 year old kid could play a warrior better than you. so if it is you, you don't realize how garbage you are and decide on making some bull shit up.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I could give fuck all about being in sacred soul, I don't kiss anyones ass and never will. You guys are fucking pathetic butt hurt assholes, get over yourselves. All 3 of you guys are fucking morons that want to cause drama and that is it, congratz your back in middleschool which you probably haven't left anyhow.[/b]
    yeah i'm a big drama queen, i like starting a fuss for no reason right? and from the language you use, i take it that your the one that's a kid... a middle school kid...... if ur not a kid then i must say, a pathetic adult

u might win a prize from TC if you post a few more replies, so gogo

i don't wanna go off topic on this, insulting each other and stuff

the facts are that TC np medal bugged and blamed it on turks in his clan... hey but if that makes you feel better that you earned a few thousands of usd from the 20k u waste it, then your life... completes me

i still want an answer though, how come you waited 3 months to pay jase227 back his IN, and then all of a sudden paid it back on the day that most of the np medal buggers were found

lol ohno are you megawangdong? if so this topic is cased closed your the shittiest player i have ever seen in this game , a 10 year old kid could play a warrior better than you. so if it is you, you don't realize how garbage you are and decide on making some bull shit up.[/b]
    actually he is a mage, magicwangdong, and i can say that he is more skillful then probably all of the people in SS (looking from the current clan list)........ you guys must feel proud killing a mage by full duffing it and then all the warriors and rouges with their babashopped items gang him

TopCat

none cares what u most.. least of all is me.. u can suck a dogs d1ck for all i care pos t more

Banned

yeah i'm a big drama queen, i like starting a fuss for no reason right? and from the language you use, i take it that your the one that's a kid... a middle school kid...... if ur not a kid then i must say, a pathetic adult

u might win a prize from TC if you post a few more replies, so gogo

i don't wanna go off topic on this, insulting each other and stuff

the facts are that TC np medal bugged and blamed it on turks in his clan... hey but if that makes you feel better that you earned a few thousands of usd from the 20k u waste it, then your life... completes me

i still want an answer though, how come you waited 3 months to pay jase227 back his IN, and then all of a sudden paid it back on the day that most of the np medal buggers were found
    actually he is a mage, magicwangdong, and i can say that he is more skillful then probably all of the people in SS (looking from the current clan list)........ you guys must feel proud killing a mage by full duffing it and then all the warriors and rouges with their babashopped items gang him[/b]
    Yes you are, yes you do. I assure you I am no kid. Get a prize hahaha please tell me what TC will give me, hes a tight wad he ain't gonna give me shit and I wouldn't expect him too either.

But hey if you can give me some solid proof that shows he bugged, please do.

Yes you are, yes you do. I assure you I am no kid. Get a prize hahaha please tell me what TC will give me, hes a tight wad he ain't gonna give me shit and I wouldn't expect him too either.

But hey if you can give me some solid proof that shows he bugged, please do.[/b]
    Even with proof nothing is going to happen to him, his 20k usd waste on KO reputation is too big on these forums, so no matter what anyone says or proves, he will still be the good guy and turn the other guy a scammer or w'e he was accused of

none cares what u most.. least of all is me.. u can suck a dogs d1ck for all i care pos t more[/b]
    and yeah can we get an answer, how did u finally manage to get that IN after 3 months on the day of the np medal bug

TopCat

Even with proof nothing is going to happen to him, his 20k usd waste on KO reputation is too big on these forums, so no matter what anyone says or proves, he will still be the good guy and turn the other guy a scammer or w'e he was accused of
    and yeah can we get an answer, how did u finally manage to get that IN after 3 months on the day of the np medal bug[/b]

u really dunt get it do u.. how dumb can uget seriously.. 25% medal bugged the rest who didnt bought shit of merch for cheap to resell.. i was one of them but u are too dumb arent u .. 10mil for goblin shells imo is pretty cheap also saw rols for 550 mil 5 of them lolz who wudnt buy cheap shi to resell lol.. dumbo

u really dunt get it do u.. how dumb can uget seriously.. 25% medal bugged the rest who didnt bought shit of merch for cheap to resell.. i was one of them but u are too dumb arent u .. 10mil for goblin shells imo is pretty cheap also saw rols for 550 mil 5 of them lolz who wudnt buy cheap shi to resell lol.. dumbo[/b]
    yeah yeah ok there buddy.... just like when you said you bought an IN for 7gbs off merchant.... we suppose to believe that as well?

and i don't know which question you answered, i said answer this "how did you finally manage to pay jase227 back his IN after 3 months, finally on the day that the np buggers were revealed?"

and im smart enought tyvm, at least not to waste 20k usd on a couple of pixels, sure 1 or 2k is alright i guess, but 20k.... for what?.... OH RIGHT as i remember from the time that me and u both joined girakon and you saying "i'm gonna make this clan #1 on this server in the future"...... i laughed out load at this statement cause with your skills and your clannies skills you wouldn't even be anywhere close to top10..... but then I saw that you were building an army of top np holders in your clan and decked out characters..... and yet you still haven't been able to reach your goal

ooo

I dont know but those are some sexy poses magic
    [/b]
    hi, why dont u try to post the one where u lay face down on the floor?

i reapeatedly wooped topcat but never bother to take ss cuz never thought of it as an accomplishment eventho he is a topgear sin, but for him to take photo of getting a kill....boy i do sense his joy of accomplishment.

and congrats on beating an ICE MAGE ( i do feel honnored )

lol

pathetic.

oh i just notice, so he had to ask someone else to do the vs for him? HAHAHAHAHA

yes i sense your fear topkitty

selling elixir +9 and complete set + 9 on girakon for usd.

ooo

and there is your 20 wins

>AppleSauce<

lol ohno are you megawangdong? if so this topic is cased closed your the shittiest player i have ever seen in this game , a 10 year old kid could play a warrior better than you. so if it is you, you don't realize how garbage you are and decide on making some bull shit up.[/b]
    and are u a former SS priest that was disposed of?
    i LOL at you

ooo

and are u a former SS priest that was disposed of?
    i LOL at you[/b]
    that would be correct. former trash.. the one that " eventho he suck, but atleast he exp scrumptious.." was told by the man himself (topkitty).

they all wana come and talk shit

actually he is a mage, magicwangdong, and i can say that he is more skillful then probably all of the people in SS (looking from the current clan list)........ you guys must feel proud killing a mage by full duffing it and then all the warriors and rouges with their babashopped items gang him[/b]
    lol lol
    Give me his items and lvl and well see whos better mage. Stop bishing on all SS memers becouse one guy. And i dont fukin have rons set +7 and uber accessories im back to ko for funn and i found really nice guys here who let me play naked acc and im trying to earn my items again.
    First it was all about one char in this topic, later all SS.
    Pathetic as allways.
    I quited game before year and half and i cant belive that u guys do same shiet again and again.

lol lol
    Give me his items and lvl and well see whos better mage. Stop bishing on all SS memers becouse one guy. And i dont fukin have rons set +7 and uber accessories im back to ko for funn and i found really nice guys here who let me play naked acc and im trying to earn my items again.
    First it was all about one char in this topic, later all SS.
    Pathetic as allways.
    I quited game before year and half and i cant belive that u guys do same shiet again and again.[/b]
    haha and ur so pro... the duper from ares? i've seen how you play... nothing special
    i didn't say magicwangdong is a great mage, he is decent from what i've seen

i wasn't bitching about whole SS, but since SS members want to defend a cheater then they go on the list to
    and aren't u Ratnik the one coming with fierce on the new server?

Boyce

from what i remember magicwangdong had shit gear...
    awesome name though

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast