Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You see again and again. Baba i sold all my items on ares and none of them got deleted so ...
Page: 8

You see again and again.
    Baba i sold all my items on ares and none of them got deleted so give me some proofs instead of bishing on me.
    I didnt said he is bad mage actualy he allready killed me in cz once did better dmg as ice then me as fire..., u said that he is prolly skilled then any SS member thats why im posting.
    And im not Ratnik where did u saw that lawl.
    I dont defend all in clan. I just defend some of my friends who are in SS and they have nothin with this if you can get that.

PartyPLZZ

proof ... poof... do u think ppl that we are dumb ? we can tell the cheat, tbl edit, medal bug or whatever in game when we see one, ur just pathetic... from the four elements come the captain melange !!

Oh shut the fuck up again. If you are so anty cheat why the fuck haven't you stop buggin CSW after i posted a PROOF. And if only you and most of your clanmates weren't so dumb and knew how to bug you would OBVIOUSLY do it. And actually once SS find out that theres a bugger they tried to find out who did it and KICK him out of the clan. I know cuz I was THERE by that time.

ooo

Oh shut the fuck up again. If you are so anty cheat why the fuck haven't you stop buggin CSW after i posted a PROOF. And if only you and most of your clanmates weren't so dumb and knew how to bug you would OBVIOUSLY do it. And actually once SS find out that theres a bugger they tried to find out who did it and KICK him out of the clan. I know cuz I was THERE by that time.[/b]
    before u get all fired up, u need to know we are aware that u guys kicked a couple of turks but really,your statement proves noting besides u comming in here trying to defend ur clanmates. WHAT DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALL THOSE ITEMS POPING OUT?? ARE U FUCKING RETARDED TOJA???

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Ohno Bropes, be careful before like 12314 SS members come out of nowhere and gang you on here xD

TheBloodyBeast

I just wanna say that not all the SS players are cheaters. And yea, some of them really are.

wow the topic is still going :S
    now i can see why you are all by yourself ingame ohno

hmm 3x ron piece+6 you must be a medal bugger
    and its pretty ironic that you made this topic, seeing as you've been using the fast skill tbls since day 1

ooo

wow the topic is still going :S
    now i can see why you are all by yourself ingame ohno
    hmm 3x ron piece+6 you must be a medal bugger
    and its pretty ironic that you made this topic, seeing as you've been using the fast skill tbls since day 1[/b]
    SO WHAT if i have 3 +6 peices? i spent 15 gb trying to make them from +1 and ive been having it along with the new weapons.

since when do u care if im alone or not? since u curious i dont mind sharing

1. the game is too repeatetive
    2. seeing how many people can bug abuse to gain items and nps and +9 items
    3. greedy people
    4. english clans are dead and the one that actually alive are pretty shitty not worth mentioning ( like your clan)
    5. i've always been a solo player since myko, only reason i join a clan is because i need soemthing from them.
    6. im starting to go inactive and possibly selly all my accounts and go do other things cuz this game is really not worth playing anymore.

OK?

as for tbl, i have never use that shit..i have kicked off a few people after the previous accusation so just only me and anotjher person playing it. i can see why u are so bitter about me and tbl... ur ass still hurting since the last time u face me 1v1?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Oh shut the fuck up again. If you are so anty cheat why the fuck haven't you stop buggin CSW after i posted a PROOF. And if only you and most of your clanmates weren't so dumb and knew how to bug you would OBVIOUSLY do it. And actually once SS find out that theres a bugger they tried to find out who did it and KICK him out of the clan. I know cuz I was THERE by that time.[/b]
    yeah see TC is very smart, the leader searches everyone who did the np medal bug... but since he is doing the searching, no one searched him....

TopCat

yeah see TC is very smart, the leader searches everyone who did the np medal bug... but since he is doing the searching, no one searched him....[/b]
    Really u been banned like 3 or 4 times.. i think u should be banned for good for being a pathetic and retarded kid.. Huso has posted KSC of all our members in turk forum showing who didnt do the medal bug.. like honestly dude.. r u a no life flamer or what?

FisherySociety

Why is it that every little single thing that sacred soul does or topcat presumably does you all just jump on the bandwagon and all of a sudden blame them. Now from all I can see here is that MagicWangDong is pissed off because he keeps getting owned and he doesn't like babashoppers. However I am not saying that there are not certain members in the clan that do wrong of course there's always going to be some in every clan. However overall there just a big english clan who does babashop just like every other clan on every server and there is many members who haven't. As for the tbl edits that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard, sacred soul does not tbl edit.

Really u been banned like 3 or 4 times.. i think u should be banned for good for being a pathetic and retarded kid.. Huso has posted KSC of all our members in turk forum showing who didnt do the medal bug.. like honestly dude.. r u a no life flamer or what?[/b]
    Yes bro i is are a no life flamer that's all i do... and im not the one that should be banned, it's the cheating fuks like you

how about post those KSC on here too, i'm sure all of us would like to see them

Why is it that every little single thing that sacred soul does or topcat presumably does you all just jump on the bandwagon and all of a sudden blame them. Now from all I can see here is that MagicWangDong is pissed off because he keeps getting owned and he doesn't like babashoppers. However I am not saying that there are not certain members in the clan that do wrong of course there's always going to be some in every clan. However overall there just a big english clan who does babashop just like every other clan on every server and there is many members who haven't. As for the tbl edits that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard, sacred soul does not tbl edit.[/b]
    funny stuff, maybe the english players from SS don't tbl, who knows, apparently what ohno says is that they start, i can't tell cause i'm not up against them in girakon, yet im on the same side (orc), and i haven't logged in like 5 days..... but I know many of the other non-english people in the clan that do

TopCat

Why is it that every little single thing that sacred soul does or topcat presumably does you all just jump on the bandwagon and all of a sudden blame them. Now from all I can see here is that MagicWangDong is pissed off because he keeps getting owned and he doesn't like babashoppers. However I am not saying that there are not certain members in the clan that do wrong of course there's always going to be some in every clan. However overall there just a big english clan who does babashop just like every other clan on every server and there is many members who haven't. As for the tbl edits that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard, sacred soul does not tbl edit.[/b]
    I will be honest bro..
    Some ppl are jealous they didnt spend what i did?
    some pll are jealous cause they dunt have what i got?
    some just got owned in game has to find other ways to get back at ya?
    Well al this just makes my clan and me popular XD

If thats how ppl think they must be the most pathetic ppl .. i spend what i wanna spend .. its totally upto me what i wanna do with my money.. Bottomline is show me proff of who medal bugged in ss adnd i will be glad to shut up. and show me proof who used tbl edit.. until than STFU u fuking miserable pieces of pathetic shit (Unbeatable and Ohno)

I will be honest bro..
    Some ppl are jealous they didnt spend what i did? lol most people aren't retarded to spend 20k usd on pixels
    some pll are jealous cause they dunt have what i got? what you got bro? no skills and no leadership? im really jealous
    some just got owned in game has to find other ways to get back at ya? lol @ this one, you guys owned ohno so badlly that it was a full party against him haha... at other times when i see you guys in CZ with 1 party of urs vs a party of NCSU you guys get rickrolled even with your 3 priests, pathetic
    Well al this just makes my clan and me popular XD ofc u and ur clan are popular, you've bought every high np character, you've bought out basically the whole server worth 20k usd, you are 5th on the server (that's the only thing that is positive about you guys... oh but wait, it's cause of the high np chars that you bought, so nvm, that's a negative comment), you have cheaters in ur clan, and finally you lastly np medal buged.... i would be famous too if i only np bugged 1400 50k np medals

If thats how ppl think they must be the most pathetic ppl .. i spend what i wanna spend .. its totally upto me what i wanna do with my money.. Bottomline is show me proff of who medal bugged in ss adnd i will be glad to shut up. and show me proof who used tbl edit.. until than STFU u fuking miserable pieces of pathetic shit (Unbeatable and Ohno)[/b]
    oh and can you please answer this question, i've been asking it in like the past 5 posts...

how did you get the IN and gave it to jase277 after 3 months of him waiting, and u just apparently gave it to him on the day of the np medal bugs

bought full set from a noob in moradon for 21gbs
    nick is 321321321 he is always in g1 moradon pm him and ask[/b]
    considering most +7 pieces are sold for 999m in merchant and a +1 is 75-150m lol.. cause that makes alot of sense for someone to sell a +7 set for 21gb's when he could turn a way bigger profit on it

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast