Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya answer that, and why was all the blame for ur clans negative 29million NP placed on one person, yet ...
Page: 9

>AppleSauce<

ya answer that,

and why was all the blame for ur clans negative 29million NP placed on one person, yet i dont see him with amazing new armours? yet multiple SS members have full sets +7 and new shield?

TopCat

oh and can you please answer this question, i've been asking it in like the past 5 posts...

how did you get the IN and gave it to jase277 after 3 months of him waiting, and u just apparently gave it to him on the day of the np medal bugs[/b]
    .. made likes tons of gb and item cause of the medal bug? if u are cleaver u cud have made some too if u actually were in game in moradon instead of being alow life dog and surfing forums

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

considering most +7 pieces are sold for 999m in merchant and a +1 is 75-150m lol.. cause that makes alot of sense for someone to sell a +7 set for 21gb's when he could turn a way bigger profit on it[/b]
    If my indian math is not mistaking me. Thats about a good 50gb of armor for nearly 60% off just for you? I dont think so. Bad boy you shouldn't lie.

TopCat

ya answer that,

and why was all the blame for ur clans negative 29million NP placed on one person, yet i dont see him with amazing new armours? yet multiple SS members have full sets +7 and new shield?[/b]
    u only see ss members on Kingofknights side thats why u see some have +7 set who actually benifitted from medal bug ( go chech other clans too).. some ppl used bug in server .. and some ppl explioted the oppurtunity to make money and items by staying in moradon and trading.. i am one of them mrav1337 is another..i knwo fissure did that too and traded shitload for his set .. dunno exactly wat but i know he got the new set.

u only see ss members on Kingofknights side thats why u see some have +7 set who actually benifitted from medal bug ( go chech other clans too).. some ppl used bug in server .. and some ppl explioted the oppurtunity to make money and items by staying in moradon and trading.. i am one of them mrav1337 is another..i knwo fissure did that too and traded a shitload of medals for his set .. dunno exactly wat but i know he got the new set.[/b]

TopCat

u needa stop with accusation .. seriously man show some proof of who u wanna blame medal bugged (started with me .. went to corporates +7 set went to gigas +7 set .. crazy ) and than i will be genuinely interested.. other than that i just think u like flaming ppl or u just want +1 more post count other words a spammer..

u needa stop with accusation .. seriously man show some proof of who u wanna blame medal bugged (started with me .. went to corporates +7 set went to gigas +7 set .. crazy ) and than i will be genuinely interested.. other than that i just think u like flaming ppl or u just want +1 more post count other words a spammer..[/b]
    OMG i get post counts for doing this? thats totally awesome......

TopCat

OMG i get post counts for doing this? thats totally awesome......[/b]
    I soo wish Felix was still around or even Majix cause right abt when u posted that u wud have been banned for a few..><

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

.. made likes tons of gb and item cause of the medal bug? if u are cleaver u cud have made some too if u actually were in game in moradon instead of being alow life dog and surfing forums [/b]
    i got nothing better to do atm since my university has been on strike for 2 weeks, so during the day i got nothing to do cause my other friends are still having classes at their universities

and i don&#39;t need to stay in morodon to try buy low and sell high, since i don&#39;t have any regrets in this game, cause up to this point, after 5 years in KO i haven&#39;t spend a dollar... i don&#39;t go like you "oh i wasted 20k usd, now i need to try to get some back"

and yeah use the lame excuse... "made tons of gbs from medal bug".... more like got lots of INs from medal bugging

NuXx

I soo wish Felix was still around or even Majix cause right abt when u posted that u wud have been banned for a few..><[/b]
    Why?
    He was just being sarcastic...
    But the thing u want to abuse your friendship with mods just to ban someone who pisses u off is umm

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

ur so fll of it.....

sumone just happens to sell an entire set and Giga buys it.....
    sumone then sells another entire set and another SS member buys it?
    sumone happens to merchant shitloads of ROL for 500m and another SS happens to buy them all?
    last but not least sumone just happens to merchant a IN for 700m and another SS member happens to be the 1st to buy?

wat kindda shit are u trying to sell to us here? cus i aint buying any of it

seriously if u gotta made up lies, pls pick a smarter member within the clan to make them up for u guys...

and wait.... so why did the guy u say bugged 290m worth of medals dont have +7 sets again? yet u guys do?

nice edited quote jaspreet. anyway a few days ago there was rings of magic and hell breakers for like 50mil in moradon wp&#39;s for 99mil so why can&#39;t fissure have got a good deal on his set. you guys have nothing better to do than be angry that someone bought stuff when you know probalby about 80% of you have also bought bugged items. we all still have np&#39;s. so unless you can PROVE anyone to be a bugger themselves you&#39;re just talking a lot of shit and the truth is you can&#39;t prove it because its not true. all you can do is try and point fingers at people when you have no proof. if buying a bugged item makes you guilty then like i said probably 80% of you or more are guilty. But again you noobs are still gonna say he has items he defintly did it knowing you all bought the same items. just like magicwangcock has set +6 of rons armor but me and fissure are guilty for having +7. its not my fault you can&#39;t afford trinas you broke mofo get a life. why even start a topic like this when you yourself have the armors and all you can say is exactly what we&#39;ve been saying all along we bought them. also i&#39;ll say it again i already had gauntlets 7 before all this happened and plenty of people know that outside of ss. i&#39;m just too sexy get used to it.

TopCat

ur so fll of it.....

sumone just happens to sell an entire set and Giga buys it.....
    sumone then sells another entire set and another SS member buys it?
    sumone happens to merchant shitloads of ROL for 500m and another SS happens to buy them all?
    last but not least sumone just happens to merchant a IN for 700m and another SS member happens to be the 1st to buy?
    wat kindda shit are u trying to sell to us here? cus i aint buying any of it

seriously if u gotta made up lies, pls pick a smarter member within the clan to make them up for u guys...

and wait.... so why did the guy u say bugged 290m worth of medals dont have +7 sets again? yet u guys do?[/b]
    No actually u just wanna see only ss members .. truth of the matter is you are all behind SS is cause its the only enslish clan that u can post about in ko4life.. there is none else.. newayz off from work gonna catch up with the rest of gossip from home..

Antwarrior is a lot better than theunbeatable.

Imhotep

Antwarrior is a lot better than theunbeatable.[/b]
    +1.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast