Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: SCAMMED BY DrUnKeNMaStEr

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SCAMMED BY DrUnKeNMaStEr within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SCAMMED MY CHAR,BOUGHT FROM HIM THEN HE CHAGNED PW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Page: 1

warriorsPriest

SCAMMED MY CHAR,BOUGHT FROM HIM THEN HE CHAGNED PW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

proof?

warriorsPriest

NO

Derden

this guy is a retard why spam like this, that isnt true you should be banned for this

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

lol well then i won't believe it until i see proof

Beast&Harlot

No proof, and another thing is Drunkenmaster been around here for so long, and NEVER not even once had shit like this happen, and he has sold shit that is probaly double maybe even tripple what your house,car, and wifes dimond ring are worth combine. so I'll take my chances and say "I SMELL BULL SHIT!"

Banned

lol ur so smart u even add me to ur scammer list for what ? =/

No proof, and another thing is Drunkenmaster been around here for so long, and NEVER not even once had shit like this happen, and he has sold shit that is probaly double maybe even tripple what your house,car, and wifes dimond ring are worth combine. so I'll take my chances and say "I SMELL BULL SHIT!"[/b]
    if the ring was really diamond i doubt the sold items of drunkenmaster would be worth the double :S

diamond is expensive

Taeho

I Personally did trade with him and my m8 bought a account from him and we have only positive experience of him.
    Don't point fingers without any proof he is a GG in my eyes.

Derden

if the ring was really diamond i doubt the sold items of drunkenmaster would be worth the double :S
    diamond is expensive [/b]

lol hes had more chiltin shields than anyone i know i think it makes him horny we talking thousands of dollors hes traded not hundreds so yea i would say he was 100%

Beast&Harlot

lol hes had more chiltin shields than anyone i know i think it makes him horny we talking thousands of dollors hes traded not hundreds so yea i would say he was 100%[/b]
    Like I said...He has delt with more money, then some of the people on this game will probaly ever make working a real job in their life time.So I'll stick to what I said, he legit till proven other wise in the Kourt Of KOL h34r:

Banned

lol pwnt get ur facts straight before u post bogeys shits

tamachan

No proof, and another thing is Drunkenmaster been around here for so long, and NEVER not even once had shit like this happen, and he has sold shit that is probaly double maybe even tripple what your house,car, and wifes dimond ring are worth combine. so I'll take my chances and say "I SMELL BULL SHIT!"[/b]
    Yeah!!! DrunkenMaster sold shit that is proberly 50 Times better than you and 100 Times worth than you!~ I bet he can even buy you!

Unr4ted

[quote]
    Yeah!!! DrunkenMaster sold shit that is proberly 50 Times better than you and 100 Times worth than you!~ I bet he can even buy
    Damn he knows how to do buissness But i wont believe shit if u have no proof

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

hahaha u piece of shit call me as scammer ?

show me your paypal payment if we did any trade cuz i never did a deal with ya

U just want blame me but without proof u ratify that the reality is another

Everybody know me on this forum I've been here for years not a newbie same like u

And I'm maybe the last person on this forum who scamm to need money

I Ask all who look this topic Me Drunkenmaster really need money ???? what is a reason for a scam????

U just blame yourself ...I did more deals and got more money than your genration in poland got for 1 € jobs

so please left this forum and dont waste my time when u have any proofs in connection with me please upload it

or stfu I can't waste my time for lil kids and also u get banned from this forum u can be 100%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast