Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; brb gonna go make some pizza pops...
Page: 10

brb gonna go make some pizza pops

Goliath

yeh i got really into it. then there was like 15 episodes of them running, and running, and running then getting caught, then running, and running some more. Then the series ended. Anyway back on topic. i hate insanity

Not <3

brb gonna go make some pizza pops[/b]
    And then people wonder how a thread get ruined

Insanity found a solution in order to avoid being flamed on forum, whenever a thread is made, they talk about food (spam about food btw) to get the thread closed

I HATE BRITS

NOT

ILoveYouToo

Insanity found a solution in order to avoid being flamed on forum, whenever a thread is made, they talk about food (spam about food btw) to get the thread closed[/b]
    Another whiney bitch.

Flippy is right, stay on topic.

Goliath

Insanity found a solution in order to avoid being flamed on forum, whenever a thread is made, they talk about food (spam about food btw) to get the thread closed[/b]
    i dont care what people say about insanity. Also ivebeen talking about tv programs. not food. pfft pay attention.

and about sataying on topic. there is no tpoic. why dont we make one post called INSANITY. not 500 different ones about insanity and different things they have done wrong

lol, stop thinking &#39;bout food all the time :lol: :P
    Jk I <3 food :P

Banned

I sent an email to one someone at K2, and seemingly was ignored[/b]
    send more....and also more tickets....if they ignore you over and over....is tha insanity fualt to? ffs stop blaming the clan....they didnt ask for the boss to be spawned

many times we did isloon and gm would come to watch and one times another one would pop up after we killed it....we never asked....so do we do? leave it there and let some duping turk clan like elegance or KB take it? please you would take it as well so long as you didnt ask for it....the gm was wrong for spawning it in the 1st place....hell i even told him not to do it next time as we dont mind waiting and i dont want ever to be accused of something if it was his fault

i know, she sucked as a gm, but i prefer a gm giving away items to almost everyone on a old server than someone giving items to a special clan on a NEW server, there is a big difference here, both are as corrupt, yet the one on the new server is worst[/b]
    but thats the point she didnt give shit away to everyone.....so your statement was a bit misleading so i just wanted to clarify it...not offense intended

Actually we&#39;re just getting bored of the same thing everyday. So we like to make smalltalk. Flippy what did u have for lunch today?

Havoc2

are you a tard?

the gm never spawned a boss for them....they NEVER asked .... if the gm spawned one cause he was bored blame the gm not the clan twit

i dont even know any of these guys and i can see most of your flamers are idiots.....you dont blame the source....instead you blame the benefactors

i hope they did get something good for them if the gm was a dumbass and doesnt know how to do his job right.....if they "asked" the gm to spawn one then the clan is guilty[/b]
    We didn&#39;t ask for anything that the GM did for us. Yet he is not guilty either. It is NOT a priv boss event is it? We werent tp&#39;d anywhere to take it. And the shaula was there when we turned around so for all we know it was there for 3+ minutes.

Ok but you would be less bored if you actually worked for your items.

ILoveYouToo

Flippy is right, stay on topic.[/b]
    The topic is flaming Insanity. I think of all people a GLOBAL MODERATOR ++ shouldn&#39;t be inciting a flame thread. You&#39;re just as corrupt as that Girakon Gm.

Ok but you would be less bored if you actually worked for your items.[/b]
    We did work for our items. We never got any items from any gm spawned boss. So id stay we worked pretty damn hard. Too bad u havent watched us on restarts. We took down all 4 servers b4 the 4th was closed. Maybe you shud know things before u talk about them. Just my opinoion, against, it will be worthless because of my clan. h34r:

Well I&#39;m out of the topic, w.e
    So many stuff &#39;bout Insanity makes me get bored

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast