Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In your eyes, it's flame, but right now I don't see any flames; all I see is discussion about a ...
Page: 12

In your eyes, it's flame, but right now I don't see any flames; all I see is discussion about a situation.

is a flame.

is not a flame.

I'm sorry, or is everything you don't like now classified as a flame?[/b]
    Yes everything is flame ( i wasn't talking about now. I was talking about hm. every other page of the topic? where people just go FUCK YOU INSANITY CHEATING FUCKS. Thats not a flame? We've had about 8 of these topics closed, but they keep coming back. Why are you even closing them if u just let them amke another.

Banned

We've been stating our point for about 3 weeks now. We're tired of the constant BS that comes through here. An insanity topid has been made every single day for the past week. We've been stating our opinions for weeks, and they just get shut down because we are from insanity. It doesnt matter at all what we thing because we are "cheaters"[/b]
    3 week or 3 years doesnt matter....when u debate something or try to prove your case you dont ever stray from the path of justice if you truly are innocent

sarcasim is not needed from a admin towards any members on these forums....please act professonal....you were doing so good until that last comment to him

maliluki

he already has glasses h34r:[/b]
    Telescope or microscope then?

You don't have to stick up for you friends. This entire topic is flaming. And a moderator tells people to stay on topic, what does that mean? You can't be that thickheaded.[/b]
    First of all, Tez and I are far from friends, in fact, I think he still resents me for changing his signature awhile back. Second, I haven't seen any flames yet, purely discussion. And as for what "staying on topic" means, I figured it was obvious but to be more blunt, the topic is not "What has Insanity had for lunch and watched on TV today?", it's about the original picture that was posted and discussion of that picture.

Banned

i'm about fair play[/b]
    then why you still in there clan? oh to make more of these drama post ? lol
    is anyone blaming the gm or k2?

cause if not your a bunch of sad sad people still playing this game[/b]
    exactly what i said in my big long reply!!

anyone blaming the gm or k2?

why not blame the gm and k2 and not insanity......get the gm fired you morons

get to the root of the problem....not the limbs
    [/b]
    EXACTLY!!!

I sent an email to one someone at K2, and seemingly was ignored[/b]
    aww boohoo 1 email.. do you realize how many people probably send emails to k2 a day?

if you want something done start a patition of people sending about 5+ emails a day regarding the matter/support tickets.

wanker

soon turks will get there shit together and run over insanity like there not even there so who cares give them their 15 minutes of fame

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

A GM spawned a rabbit on me once... after hitting on me. Does that makes me a bad gun?

Banned

Are you really stupid? Or do you just pretend? Via was buddy buddy with agusthus, which was the gm that helped them with everything. Coincidence? I think not. What FACTS do you have? You dont even play the game idiot.[/b]
    no stupidity here....just plain facts which u lack to see

fact will always remain the gm chose to spawn a boss for them not via.....when u can prove to me via planned all this then i will take back my words until then your a moron for thinking otherwise

i dont need to play this shit game to see simple common sense and facts....anyone here can see who to blame...you prefer to blame the benefactors cause it wasnt you....get over it

my facts are in the ss...i dont see the gm, i dont see the gm spawning boss's, i dont see chats of via or any insanity members asking a gm to spawn a boss

do you have eagle eyes and see something i dont?

ILoveYouToo

In your eyes, it's flame, but right now I don't see any flames; all I see is discussion about a situation.

is a flame.

is not a flame.

Calling someone retarded isn't flaming? lol, Oh i see it now, Caps = flame? Is that the difference lutz?
    Yes, in my eyes, any derogatory comment made from one person to another or a group of people is a flame. This entire topic is bashing insanity = flame. >.>

A GM spawned a rabbit on me once... after hitting on me. Does that makes me a bad gun? [/b]
    if i had a screenshot i would have a made a new thread

anyway to whoever said this thread is about flame and it's not allowed, cheaters are now allowed either if im not wrong

5DollahSuckySucky

There are facts and then there is the media

DeepThroat

no stupidity here....just plain facts which u lack to see

fact will always remain the gm chose to spawn a boss for them not via.....when u can prove to me via planned all this then i will take back my words until then your a moron for thinking otherwise

i dont need to play this shit game to see simple common sense and facts....anyone here can see who to blame...you prefer to blame the benefactors cause it wasnt you....get over it

my facts are in the ss...i dont see the gm, i dont see the gm spawning boss's, i dont see chats of via or any insanity members asking a gm to spawn a boss

do you have eagle eyes and see something i dont?[/b]

It was for Via seeing as how, according to Via, Agusthus was in his clan on Olympia

This is getting ridiculous, Via was banned for possession of illegal items, these items were the +8 shard and +8 mirage dagger, however, here's why he should NOT have been banned, he told several GM's about UrOwnedNoob, as did i, he asked what he should do with the items, as far as i know OrcAgusthus was the one who deleted the items as Via didn't have the heart to, he didn't try to run with the items, transfer them onto another account or anything. Before he did ANYTHING which could lead to trouble he asked GM first.

As for the Talos being spawned, thats not true, i was the one who found the Talos and we killed it, it wasn't gm spawned or anything. GM has NEVER spawned a Talos or TK for us. I can guarantee that. The Shaula is quite possible but I'm not saying 100% it was. Fact of the matter is, the reason why Via is banned is a bullshit one...

Again, can someone find me in the TOS where its illegal for us as players to kill a boss which a gm has spawned. When you do that, you can have your point, otherwise your quite stupid and pathetic. I mean, lets get serious here, in all honesty, if you guys suspected a Shaula was a GM spawned boss, what would you do? /town?

And as for UrOwnedNoob, his account is frozen iv been told. So yeah, its funny isn't it, Via has the illegal items removed from his account by a GM and gets banned, Evil sells Ex MS +8 for USD and is not banned and neither is the new owner. VirtualStorm and MrNugg3t I've seen with Ex MS +8's.

You guys need to chill out and stop flaming, even if some porky's have been told who cares? Can you all honest say if one of your best friends in KO / Clan Leader who you respect a lot was being flamed you wouldn't step in to defend him/her? You guys need to get your priority's straight.

Banned

First of all, Tez and I are far from friends, in fact, I think he still resents me for changing his signature awhile back. Second, I haven't seen any flames yet, purely discussion. And as for what "staying on topic" means, I figured it was obvious but to be more blunt, the topic is not "What has Insanity had for lunch and watched on TV today?", it's about the original picture that was posted and discussion of that picture.[/b]
    i dont resent you but i do think you did your job poorly in that situation but thats a diff story

A GM spawned a rabbit on me once... after hitting on me. Does that makes me a bad gun? [/b]
    same here so we are all bad guns cause many times gm spawned boss's on many people like rabbits but they didnt for everyone....so anyone who has ever had anything spawned on them for a event or anything is a bad gun cause when gms spawn boss event during USA time no turk gets the boss or drop which means they are unfair to turks right

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Calling someone retarded isn't flaming? lol, Oh i see it now, Caps = flame? Is that the difference lutz?
    Yes, in my eyes, any derogatory comment made from one person to another or a group of people is a flame. This entire topic is bashing insanity = flame. >.>[/b]
    Calling someone retarded isn't flaming, or you'd be banned for so long...

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast