Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, your stupid if you think that Talos was spawned for us. That was the very first Talos killed in ...
Page: 17

Ki1laH

Lol, your stupid if you think that Talos was spawned for us. That was the very first Talos killed in the server, i have screen shot of it. So lets recap this, the first Talos ever killed in the server on Karus side at least, so explain to me, why the fuck would we have it spawned for us? Your talking shit now dude, whoever you are cowardly hiding from your identity. I think if your gonna try and back stab and bullshit, do it right next time.[/b]
    Your own clan member admitted in the last topic that you guys had a talos spawned for you.

Then people went on to say that it was coined and you didn't get the glass belt from that one.

Care to prove that your own clanny was lieing about that, when you are the one with all the gain by lieing?

Goliath

JOHNNNNYYYYYYYYY BOOOOOOOOOOOOY WONNNNNDEEEEEEEEEEEER

flamthrow

in manes gm spawned so many bosses for me and u guys might dont know! but hell! its EXciting funny and funny again , its like having orgasm muahaha U should try it , sometimes u dont have to blowjob gm , Well I did not .[/b]
    The Virgin just spoke. So bosses spawning for you is like having sex? Gee I have to try this........not. Go have sex first before you throw in some random assumptions. The image posted proves you have Gm help, proof you then confirmed so stop talking now since the boss spawning issue is CONFIRMED already.

Odd anyone reminded of good old TOWN days? Bach sessions?

ILoveYouToo

goliath, the quote you said about keep talking shit you're making us famous, doesn't work on knight online.

Thats like saying you are the the most famous walker with downs.[/b]
    It's Down Syndrome, not Downs. Retard :lol:

Wait, Goliath, arent you from Sweden? and don't you know Tash and Wizzan?

Goliath

The Virgin just spoke. So bosses spawning for you is like having sex? Gee I have to try this........not. Go have sex first before you throw in some random assumptions. The image posted proves you have Gm help, proof you then confirmed so stop talking now since the boss spawning issue is CONFIRMED already.

Odd anyone reminded of good old TOWN days? Bach sessions? [/b]
    I read once that if u call other virgins 80 % chance ur virgin yourself, thx to hear that :].. and thx , iam not virgin , ask youre mother and my gf

maliluki

First you deny help to get you out of the heat. Now you make up a completely ignorant story to once again get you out of the heat. You are the general definition of a retard. Cussing people out in the topics and pm's saying you never got help. Now, you admit to getting some help. I hope you drown in the river that you want cried.[/b]
    I still don't understand what's the problem here.If a gm says to you that he will spawn a boss to you,would you say "No thanks,im too legit" of course you wouldn't.And please stop saying shit about other ppl cause this is only a game its not a real life,why do you care?Did he do a bad thing?No.Did he cheat in any way that is against TOS?No again.So please shut up and go get laid...

I want to make love to each and everyone of you .

Lol, your stupid if you think that Talos was spawned for us. That was the very first Talos killed in the server, i have screen shot of it. So lets recap this, the first Talos ever killed in the server on Karus side at least, so explain to me, why the fuck would we have it spawned for us? Your talking shit now dude, whoever you are cowardly hiding from your identity. I think if your gonna try and back stab and bullshit, do it right next time.[/b]
    It may be the first talos killed but it probably wasn't the first talos killed legitly as you had GM help...

Lol, i promise you 100% that, that Talos was not spawned for you. I don't care what other people say who are in the clan, they are wrong. I think I'd know if it was spawned or not as i was the one who found and who tanked.

First Talos killed in Karus Eslant - Why would we need it spawned?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Odd anyone reminded of good old TOWN days? Bach sessions? [/b]
    says the guy who doesn't know the difference between an orgasm and sex.

idiot

Ki1laH

It's Down Syndrome, not Downs. Retard :lol:[/b]
    Downs is a common name for downs syndrome idiot.

What kind of moron would even type what you typed, would even think for one second that downs and downs syndrome don't mean the exact same thing?

You fail.

It may be the first talos killed but it probably wasn't the first talos killed legitly as you had GM help...[/b]
    Lol, did WE as a clan break the TOS? If a GM wasn't allowed to use skills why would they give them to them?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ok ok..topic has burst into flames

says the guy who doesn't know the difference between an orgasm and sex.

idiot[/b]
    Who the fuck has sex without having a orgasm? idiot... .__.