Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw "Topic maker" this is for You ! [/b] lol +1...
Page: 18

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

btw "Topic maker" this is for You ! [/b]

lol +1

ILoveYouToo

Your own clan member admitted in the last topic that you guys had a talos spawned for you.

Then people went on to say that it was coined and you didn't get the glass belt from that one.

Care to prove that your own clanny was lieing about that, when you are the one with all the gain by lieing?[/b]
    Why would the gm have to spawn the first Talos killed on the server?... I swear it's like talking to a brick wall.

Goliath

ok ok..topic has burst into flames [/b]
    hes in insanity. QUICK FLAME HIM!!! :lol:

Who the fuck has sex without having a orgasm? idiot...[/b]
    Ask your girl how many times she's faked one for you =]

Banned

I still don't understand what's the problem here.If a gm says to you that he will spawn a boss to you,would you say "No thanks,im too legit" of course you wouldn't.And please stop saying shit about other ppl cause this is only a game its not a real life,why do you care?Did he do a bad thing?No.Did he cheat in any way that is against TOS?No again.So please shut up and go get layed...[/b]
    The problem is they lied about it, and probably still more stuff that hasn't been revealed yet. If he didn't break the tos for getting gm help...then why do gm's get banned for it? Think about it genius. I do get laid, I encourage you to try the same thing.

FastForward

Hello everybody, I am an Insanity member, 64 Priest that is.

Mail your mousepads and $5 to Canada, Alberta, Grande PRiarie 10249-112-a-ave.
    Upon receiving the $5 I will autograph your mousepad and forward back to the returning address.

You Fans are the ones that made me as big as I am today.

I thank you!

*FireWorks*

*LOUD MUSIC*

ILoveYouToo

Who the fuck has sex without having a orgasm? idiot... .__.[/b]
    Most women can't have an orgasm from vaginal penetration alone. So yes, she faked it

Just kidding, i can tell you're still a virgin.

Goliath

I love ur sig poison ^_^

DeepThroat

These were GM spawned, if you look the top right of the Shaula pic is where talos was spawned just a min later

The problem is they lied about it, and probably still more stuff that hasn't been revealed yet. If he didn't break the tos for getting gm help...then why do gm's get banned for it? Think about it genius. I do get laid, I encourage you to try the same thing.[/b]
    Lolol, he wasn't banned for getting GM help, Christ almighty your stupid. Your telling people things which you don't even know is true. I myself have seen the ticket which gives the reason for his banning of Possession of Illegal items. I explained in an earlier post of how it is all wrong. Dude don't talk about it if you don't know shit about it.

flamthrow

Now you go elaborate on the difference plz cause the simple idea about that is, you have sex > get an orgasm. Now zip it.

"I read once that if u call other virgins 80 % chance ur virgin yourself, thx to hear that :].. and thx , iam not virgin , ask my mother and my bf"

Guess I was wrong say hi to him from me. And Oh, call me a virgin all you want I for one dont give two craps but comparing an orgasm to pixels? Just wanted to point out the sillyness in that. Thx ,have fun, go get some gm to spawn you a thing or two.

maliluki

The problem is they lied about it, and probably still more stuff that hasn't been revealed yet. If he didn't break the tos for getting gm help...then why do gm's get banned for it? Think about it genius. I do get laid, I encourage you to try the same thing.[/b]
    1st.You can't get laid if you don't have a penis.
    2nd.Getting laid doesn't mean sticking your finger in your own ass.
    3rd.Getting laid doesn't mean fucking with other men.

Goliath

joshthepwner is a scammer from manes, and guees what his 15 years old , he told me him self actually :]

qunix

btw we till own

wanker

Who the fuck has sex without having a orgasm? idiot... .__.[/b]
    i have it all the time its awesome u should try it too and u can fake a orgasme too just shoot some shampoo on her back and their u go