Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The other ss that you took from you're screen of this talos you were 64...[/b] ? what other ss =x?...
Page: 2

The other ss that you took from you're screen of this talos you were 64...[/b]

?

what other ss =x?

?

what other ss =x?[/b]
    Deepthroat posted a ss of that talos but it was of your charecter and it said u were 64..

Btw is anyone has that ss post it, also theposion if you have the ss post it coz thatl show you who deepthroat is..

Ayman4u

I can show u ss with GM healing same way too , GMs sometimes want to be involved with the community and play with them so they somtimes rezz players or heal or give ac , it happened to me many times and i can proof it with ss
    but yea could be GM spawned bosses for them to but the healing is by GM for sure not towned priest or this shit .

Deepthroat posted a ss of that talos but it was of your charecter and it said u were 64..

Btw is anyone has that ss post it, also theposion if you have the ss post it coz thatl show you who deepthroat is..[/b]

wheres this ss?

i coudlnt have been 64, i just hit 65 saturday, this talos was like the second week of the server

DM:X

read the 2nd screenshot some1 said "do not talk in normal"

Banned

go go flame on

lol yeah via said the only talos gm was there for was the first ever talos taken, but yet was the first talos taken when theposion was 64?[/b]
    what's hilarious about that is that since it was the first talos taken, that means that on G1, G2, G3 there were Talos's that were alive and kicking, so why wouldn't they just take those? Truly a sad sight to see insanity stoop to such levels, at least we know Via got what he deserved. Even if it WAS for the first talos ever taken, accepting privately spawned bosses is just as bad.. i wonder how much stuff u guys got before via got caught?

what's hilarious about that is that since it was the first talos taken, that means that on G1, G2, G3 there were Talos's that were alive and kicking, so why wouldn't they just take those? Truly a sad sight to see insanity stoop to such levels, at least we know Via got what he deserved. Even if it WAS for the first talos ever taken, accepting privately spawned bosses is just as bad.. i wonder how much stuff u guys got before via got caught?[/b]

... im pretty sure we did take those talos's

wheres this ss?
    i coudlnt have been 64, i just hit 65 saturday, this talos was like the second week of the server[/b]
    I dunno it was in the last topic about you he posted it on 5th page ( or 9th ) the image is gone now but it showed u killing that talos i think it was you but it didnt have the party blocked out so if you wanna find out who this guy is find that image ;p

... im pretty sure we did take those talos's[/b]
    then the whole "this was spawned for the first talos ever taken".. is bull shit?

Banned Senior Member

lol Instanity is so BS
    I dont think a whole clan would come if it wasn't a private boss event
    I mean cmon its shuala I can solo that shit

then the whole "this was spawned for the first talos ever taken".. is bull shit?[/b]
    It was the talos that the gm duffed they used that excuse on :P no one has actually defended or given an excuse on this

then the whole "this was spawned for the first talos ever taken".. is bull shit?[/b]

up to my knowledge ( i wasnt there) this talos wasnt gm spawned at all. The shula, i have no idea about. Both coined afaik.

up to my knowledge ( i wasnt there) this talos wasnt gm spawned at all. The shula, i have no idea about. Both coined afaik.[/b]
    erm since u are a leader of the other insanity clan, i'd figure you would know he was a GG or not based on how u knew him.. but ur uncertainty of whether or not the shaula was gm spawned makes it appear that u knew the possibility of him getting bosses spawned is/was possible?

The pic of the talos hes just posted u were tanking and there was an ss so maybe if u share ur acc he has it but i dunno

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast