Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; erm since u are a leader of the other insanity clan, i'd figure you would know he was a GG ...
Page: 3

erm since u are a leader of the other insanity clan, i'd figure you would know he was a GG or not based on how u knew him.. but ur uncertainty of whether or not the shaula was gm spawned makes it appear that u knew the possibility of him getting bosses spawned is/was possible?[/b]

I share my account, im not sure of what your questioning, but if we'd have bosses spanwded for us before, woudlnt we be in better then chitins 6?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I share my account, im not sure of what your questioning, but if we'd have bosses spanwded for us before, woudlnt we be in better then chitins 6?[/b]
    No, you'd be using Glass Belts/Iron Necklaces (which, you are).

I share my account, im not sure of what your questioning, but if we'd have bosses spanwded for us before, woudlnt we be in better then chitins 6?[/b]
    Im not flaming you, but scroll to the top, you see that talos? You were the one tanking it, and in the ss YOUR CHARECTER took it had the partry list, so you can find out who this guy is

Banned Senior Member

Lutz pwning today ( himself xD ) lol

well if u share your account or not, i'd assume u'd still know Via well enough that if u think he's a gg as u seem to be defending, you would be certain he did not have a Shaula spawned.. and yet you state "as for the shaula i'm not sure." thus implying you find it plausible that he had connections capable of doing such a task?

It could all be a coincidence, that talos were there, gmhelped and then right after a shaula spawned. But because of all other stuff I&#39;ve heard I dun think it just randomly happen... <_<

Im not flaming you, but scroll to the top, you see that talos? You were the one tanking it, and in the ss YOUR CHARECTER took it had the partry list, so you can find out who this guy is[/b]

we already pretty sure who took the ss already.

And regarding Majix question, how does having bosses spawned have anything to relete to be a gg? If a gm was gonna spawn you a boss, you would say "no thanks, im too legit" ?

=x

im SURE that what appears to be their only 1920 healer towned in the middle of the talos fight...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

And regarding Majix question, how does having bosses spawned have anything to relete to be a gg? If a gm was gonna spawn you a boss, you would say "no thanks, im too legit" ?
    =x[/b]
    yeah exactly who wants bosses anyways /rolls_eyes.. xD

why would he town though?

It&#39;s not a 1920 towning anyone who remembers the other ss see&#39;s thats its in both pics.

Banned

he have a point... im sure if GM gyfteed u something boss.. u&#39;ll kill it..
    something like. "if i dont do it. someone else will.. same difference"

well either way.. it&#39;s kinda unfair to have GM help.. considering there are nother
    few thousands other players.. singling out the "top" clan.. is a bit.. too much distasteful? :P

=x[/b]
    so basically, with this comment, you just admitted to having the GMs spawn you guys&#39; bosses.. that&#39;s good to know. hopefully ur char will be the next to go since gms periodically read these forums.

Banned

=X dont put words in his mouth.. but i see your points

So if a gm comes up to you and massives and starts healing ur tank, and he says gogogo. You would just say no? I don&#39;t say what we did was 100% cool or fair, but no one wouldn&#39;t accept help if you got to take it out. Its kinda fuked up that ur still flaming, and you talking about us getting banned for this? I don&#39;t think its against tos anyways.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast