Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his ramens were ready...
Page: 4

his ramens were ready

so basically, with this comment, you just admitted to having the GMs spawn you guys' bosses.. that's good to know. hopefully ur char will be the next to go since gms periodically read these forums.[/b]

No, i didnt say that at all. Im just asking what you woudl do in this situation, so you know how it feels to be attacked like this.

I just dont get why it only happens to your clan..
    Its YOUR clan wich gets the shards +8
    its YOUR clan wich gets bosses spawned for it.
    Its YOUR clan leader wich got banned...

Banned

whatever ^^ i think it's enough..
    the point of this topic is to ???? i think to show that insanity got a lil help..
    and i think the point is sent across :P leave the rest of your judgement to yourself.

/lalalaa...

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

So if a gm comes up to you and massives and starts healing ur tank, and he says gogogo. You would just say no? I don't say what we did was 100% cool or fair, but no one wouldn't accept help if you got to take it out. Its kinda fuked up that ur still flaming, and you talking about us getting banned for this? I don't think its against tos anyways.[/b]
    Its also kind of funny how yall have denied all of this in the past, but now come up saying "O yall wouldn't except help" we would, or atleast i improbably would, but its still wrong to do, and then to lie about it is worse

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

we already pretty sure who took the ss already.

And regarding Majix question, how does having bosses spawned have anything to relete to be a gg? If a gm was gonna spawn you a boss, you would say "no thanks, im too legit" ?
    =x[/b]
    All I've noticed is that all your clan does is give stupid arguments that pretty much relates to the same thing.

"They're duped, but if YOU were offered +8 Mirage Swords and +8 Mirage Daggers, would you reject them?"
    "I know it's not legit to have bosses spawned for us, but if YOU were offered bosses, would you not kill them?"
    "Well we shouldn't have switched servers for CSW, but if YOU could get more money, wouldn't you switch too?"

Err, answer is no. If the answer was yes to every single one of those, then we get a server of 100% cheaters (which, as long as I'm still here, isn't true).
    Your argument is getting repetitve, and it's been stupid since the start. The answer is no, and will always be no, for anyone who has half a brain. Get a new excuse.

"If you had a free program, and it auto-attacked, auto-exped, auto-potted, and auto-comboed, wouldn't you use it too?"

ISeeYouPee

oh shit all i have to say

"if u had a free program that auto attacks, auto pot and auto loots when ur afk, wouldnt u use it?"
    same question like those u ask.

Rw i just made some ramen :P

"if u had a free program that auto attacks, auto pot and auto loots when ur afk, wouldnt u use it?"
    same question like those u ask.[/b]
    No that's a bit different because auto atack is against TOS, a gm spawning bosses for you is not against tos.

Well i havent actually read tos but im pretty sure it wouldn't be against tos. Tos reading is silly :P

No that's a bit different because auto atack is against TOS, a gm spawning bosses for you is not against tos.[/b]
    though as far as i know, having duped items on u IS.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

No that's a bit different because auto atack is against TOS, a gm spawning bosses for you is not against tos.[/b]
    Actually, it is.
    "Undermining the integrity of the game."

wawh

who knows
    and we're not saying that it violates tos

it just has to be your clan who has all these items, bosses, gm help, etc

So if a gm comes up to you and massives and starts healing ur tank, and he says gogogo. You would just say no? I don't say what we did was 100% cool or fair, but no one wouldn't accept help if you got to take it out. Its kinda fuked up that ur still flaming, and you talking about us getting banned for this? I don't think its against tos anyways.[/b]
    that is not the point in question, because IF i did that I would be the one who's having my clan leader banned, not you. OBVIOUSLY. it doesnt MATTER what i would do in the situation, for i don't put myself in those kind of situations. unfortunately for you guys, you managed to get caught and u are now out in the open for fire.

On a side note, on Diez Phantomlink was in our clan, he was a very good friend of one of the gms (as u probably knew if u played diez) and not ONCE did we get ONE boss spawned for us, even though i m pretty sure if we'd asked nicely Jess would have.. all she spawned us were a bunch of rabbits that lagged u and gave 1 exp -_- so, Blizzard, in response to ur question, you can sum it up like this.

1) Based on how you guys are talking now, and the fact that ur CL is now banned, its becoming apparent u accepted gm spawn bosses

2) I don't have to say what I would do in that situation, since I'm not the one up for debate here. You don't see defense attorneys fighting for their client up for murder saying "If you were in his situation, would u have shot the person?" That's proves NOTHING as to your innocence.

3) You guys are trying to cover it up now, but it's too late.. we all know what u guys have done and u might as well put thy tale between thy legs and run away with the items u managed to get before Via was banned.

4) I'm done with this argument, i can only hope the rest of you violators who are guilty get what u deserve. Karma is a bitch.

same question like those u ask.[/b]
    good point
    i presonaly dont have anything against lnsanity, i joined their exp/pk partys, they seem ok, but your excuses are getting reallllllllly old realllllllllly fast... i cant say if someone gifted me a md+8 i wouldnt take i would be like wtf im so 1337 lets go cz... but this is a game, and the point of it is to WORK for your gear/items.
    /my_opinion

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast