Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chicken or beef?...
Page: 6

chicken or beef?

it doesnt really matters that gm spawn few bosses for a clan, what it does is that via said that the gm never spawned any bosses for them etc etc.
    he also said he gave the +8 stuff to the gm and that they got deleted.
    if he lied for 1 thing that is kinda important, how can we trust u for another that is even more important?
    but u people are still cool people, just if u wanna own a server and be pride of it, do it the correct way.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Actually i don't do very much defending on ko4life. I just laugh at most of ur guys' flames and talk about ramen[/b]

You realize thats a sort of defending? being aggressive and try to avoid everything getting accused of?

Banned

oke mr. "BaBa" flame us more

You realize thats a sort of defending? being aggressive and try to avoid everything getting accused of?[/b]

i actually think its called "dont give a shit" and not avoiding :P

Banned

just kick the guy in the clan out whos making these SS'S .. as i can see its not clear but hes in via's clan..
    you all know who was at the boss's ...
    make vent private for just clannies..like r2d aka vindictive has it.. they have a guest PW if im not mistake and a PW for individual members..the guest PW gets changed alot and if a member isnt in clan any more they either get banned or im not sure what else
    you are all blah blah blah... your not taking action in vent nor in game to resolve these topics from not being made.. your bringing this on to yourselves by not doing the actions i have said or tryed..
    if GM spawn boss's then let him/her spawn boss's .. thats K2'S mistake on hiring them so why should the players get punished for what K2 mistake is?

anyway thats my 2 cents from what all the topics are about..

deepthroat your just pathetic as what i can see telling everyone clan "matters" and ratting out people and stuff like this..oh well theres always someone in the world that you may not particularly agree with and this dude i dont agree with stooping this low..

You realize thats a sort of defending? being aggressive and try to avoid everything getting accused of?[/b]
    Im not avoiding shit. Im being pulled into the "insanity type" ogf people where everyone on ko4life is a bad guy. I come here to make friends and sell stuff, and soemtimes to read up on shit. Now that theres beinbg a post about my clan, which i have faith in, every single day, naturally i come here to help. And i like to laugh at private im just waiting till he gets here :P

it doesnt really matters that gm spawn few bosses for a clan, what it does is that via said that the gm never spawned any bosses for them etc etc.
    if he lied for 1 thing that is kinda important, how can we trust u for another that is even more important?
    but u people are still cool people, just if u wanna own a server and be pride of it, do it the correct way.[/b]
    Completely agreed. A lot of Insanity members seem like GG's imho, but the fact that you guys sat there and just took whatever a GM gave u makes me really question to what extent you guys are actually "good." good thing im quitting ko for good now though, no need to be on any of these servers where even the english players take part in obscene acts of misjudgment and cheating.

slaps

All I've noticed is that all your clan does is give stupid arguments that pretty much relates to the same thing.

"They're duped, but if YOU were offered +8 Mirage Swords and +8 Mirage Daggers, would you reject them?"
    "I know it's not legit to have bosses spawned for us, but if YOU were offered bosses, would you not kill them?"
    "Well we shouldn't have switched servers for CSW, but if YOU could get more money, wouldn't you switch too?"

Err, answer is no. If the answer was yes to every single one of those, then we get a server of 100% cheaters (which, as long as I'm still here, isn't true).
    Your argument is getting repetitve, and it's been stupid since the start. The answer is no, and will always be no, for anyone who has half a brain. Get a new excuse.

"If you had a free program, and it auto-attacked, auto-exped, auto-potted, and auto-comboed, wouldn't you use it too?"[/b]
    took the words out of my mouth

but u people are still cool people, just if u wanna own a server and be pride of it, do it the correct way.[/b]
    +1

Banned

I think insanity clan going to disband maybe not for via's fault, for clan members fault, they not have good argument about too many things that es happening.

GG

I think insanity clan going to disband maybe not for via's fault, for clan members fault, they not have good argument about too many things that es happening.

GG[/b]
    A clan will disband because of bad arguments? :huh:

Banned

his 2nd nick on ko4life is Baba
    baba

jpo183

I remeber when Jessica Rabbit was gming...she used to pop in and out fo the community and spawn bosses and mosnters around a party for fun to see if they could take it.

I dont think anything is wrong with this if it truly was a legit GM just poping in and saying hey here guys try and do this....

If it was orchestrated yes that is messed up but if random hey id do it....if I saw a GM wanting to fight with me as he spawned stuff Id be like hellz yea thas some cool stuff.

But again was it random or setup :s

I think KO would be better if GMs played in the community and did lil private random boss events for random parties.

maliluki

I can't believe that some of the admins are so childish.This is only a game...Why do you all care about that shit?And for the Mr.I Am Too Legit (You all know about who i am speaking),STOP being jealous...

Ethernal just ignore them,thats what i do when someone is being stupid. :lol:

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast