Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im 100% sure gm helped this clan out -Its gms fault to help players with items and bosses (k2 should ...
Page: 7

DM:X

im 100% sure gm helped this clan out

-Its gms fault to help players with items and bosses (k2 should fire sucha kinda gms)
    -Go spam gm and spam CS about this instead of posting each day 3 topics filled with 10+ pages about insanity
    -Its now clear insanity has +8 items and ironset etc, so what? they can do it, by cheating or legitly.
    -If u have proof of them cheating then pm a gm about it instead of spamming whole day about insanity
    -Contact k2 about agusthus being a dick and make k2 fire him, agusthus is the one who helped insanity (wont tell anything else )

now close this in gods sake im getting pissed ok im gonna fuk those humans in dcz xig bb

+1[/b]
    you dont +1 yourself. idiot.

DeepThroat

deepthroat your just pathetic as what i can see telling everyone clan "matters" and ratting out people and stuff like this..oh well theres always someone in the world that you may not particularly agree with and this dude i dont agree with stooping this low..[/b]

i'm about fair play

his 2nd nick on ko4life is Baba
    baba[/b]
    wrong

DeepThroat

-Go spam gm and spam CS about this instead of posting each day 3 topics filled with 10+ pages about insanity
    -If u have proof of them cheating then pm a gm about it instead of spamming whole day about insanity
    -Contact k2 about agusthus being a dick and make k2 fire him, agusthus is the one who helped insanity (wont tell anything else )[/b]
    did it already

Guys my doggy just threw up. Yuck

I remeber when Jessica Rabbit was gming...she used to pop in and out fo the community and spawn bosses and mosnters around a party for fun to see if they could take it.

I dont think anything is wrong with this if it truly was a legit GM just poping in and saying hey here guys try and do this....

If it was orchestrated yes that is messed up but if random hey id do it....if I saw a GM wanting to fight with me as he spawned stuff Id be like hellz yea thas some cool stuff.

But again was it random or setup :s

I think KO would be better if GMs played in the community and did lil private random boss events for random parties.[/b]
    fact is she did it for everyone, not only one clan, and she got fired didnt she?

:angry:
    I never thought that would happened. Server seemed so good, cool competition and now blah
    :angry:

Banned

is anyone blaming the gm or k2?

cause if not your a bunch of sad sad people still playing this game

Banned

wrong[/b]
    you has been ip traced... only 2 nicks using this ip

bb baba

Goliath

Hi guys xD whats up? :lol:

Havoc2

The Talos in the screenshots were not spawned. We found it and asked the GM to come watch the first Talos taken on the new server. He did come and without us asking he assisted us with rez's and re-massived it for us half way through. Would we have taken it without his help? yes. Did he spawn the Shaula for us? yes, as a congradulations. Did it drop anything? no. Did we kill the other 3 Talos's on G2 G3 and G4? yes. Did he help on those? no. Did he help us on the first TK? no.

Has he spawned any bosses for us other than a shaula? no. Did he talk to us regularly? yes. Did he give us items? no. Did he give us anything ingame besides a shaula, rezz's, and re-massiving Talos at half hp? no.

Theres the answers if there are any more questions just ask.

ILoveYouToo

I was under the impression that this was a male dominated forum, but all i see are people whining like bitches. Gm spawn bosses for them wahhh wahhhh Some duper gave them items for a clan invite wahhh wahhh I didn't get anything /cry

you has been ip traced... only 2 nicks using this ip
    bb baba[/b]
    Umm, who are you to be threatening someone with a ban? Take your ego somewhere else.

Banned

fact is she did it for everyone, not only one clan, and she got fired didnt she?[/b]
    flippy your wrong....she was just as corrupt

she never did anything for UK and we never asked therefore if she did that for other clans the that is what you called being biast and shows favoritism in doing her job

there is no such thing as a fair and unbiased gm

again has anyone blamed the gm or k2?

nothing much just the usual. Hey goliath what did u have for lunch?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast