ayumichan is a Scamer dont trust in she

This is a discussion on ayumichan is a Scamer dont trust in she within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ayumichan a priest human of diez, is a hawallan woman, she was in rebornd clan, well today we give to ...
Page: 1

ayumichan a priest human of diez, is a hawallan woman, she was in rebornd clan, well today we give to her a SS, Lobo hammer and a BOL, and she thief all.

NEVER TRUST IN THIS CHAR.

thnks

TinkeR2

or this char h34r:

same as ayumichan..sorrry ppl she not good

Cadence96

SERVER DIEZ
    Well... an evidence musts be attached to every accusation. So here it is what happened:

The clan bought her some items... h34r:

And some minutes later this is what happened...

With the following clan forum message...
    Originally posted by ayumichan@Jan 15 2007, 04:58 PM
    i am got dc today after >_< , i try log in, and password say invalid. i try many times but is not working, i think i am hacked

i think is goodbye to all now this was only account i had left it been nice talking and to play with u all ty all soo much. i will cherish those memories alot
    and i am so sorry this happen. i am so sad right now

i dont know wat do anymore

if u see ayumichan in game ... pls know is not me ... jus want to say all those memories and this site at least wat left to keep u alll near

*crying*

i am wish i cud fix this,, but i not know wat to do now

no matter wat happen from here, i am remember u all inside my heart

"love ayu" @-->&#39;--
    I don&#39;t care much about it, it wasn&#39;t my idea :lol: and nobody asked my opinion about giving so many items to a clan member, but I felt I had to fortify those 2 earlier posts. So don&#39;t trust in this person.

PD: is this weapon normal?

What the hell is going on with r3born lately, first whassup now ayumi

EDIT - Sorry if you weren&#39;t in R3born whassup I have bad memory but your name rings a bell can&#39;t remember if you were r3born

TinkeR2

fyi every thing is going fine in R3borN...ANDY we got scammed by someone we trusted...coins and items mean nothing here...but the trust does...so just beware of this 2 chars....and i dunno what you are talking about with whassup he has done nothing :huh:

ermm there was a post here something about whassup / kickback scamming the man slayer tink

TinkeR2

:huh: thanks for the link andy..i will check into this...at this point im not sure whats going on with that deal...and i never come these pages unless someone speaks to me about coming here
    anyway thanks again